Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 13, 2017
All regular game are locked behind a paywall bro, you've just developed an entitlement for free games by being on a PIRACY FORUM. Don't try to take the moral high-ground, we're all stealing here.
I don't know how many times I'll have to explain or dumb down my statement to make it make sense or if in fact you're not really interested in understanding the statement and instead want to fling your own righteousness around. If I'm trying to take the moral high ground here then what are you doing by trying to argue against me and championing the dev? You're right it is a piracy forum, so do you not understand then why people would be put off when things uploaded to a piracy forum need you to in fact pay for content. This is the last I'll say on the matter though, you're only right about one thing and that there should be no morality when it comes to piracy so I hope you remember that mantra when it comes down to it lil bro.

Reactions: WakamoSato
Aug 13, 2017
A consumers pay for the thing he consume. Fairness goes both way.
A consumer is whoever interacts with the product regardless of how it is obtained. The dev themself uploaded the content so they can't even claim it's being taken from their subscribers and posted for free like I've seen in countless other threads. What it comes down to is that this site originally was only for pirated games, then we had a boom of people becoming devs and making their own games for the sake of appealing to audiences, after that these devs started patreons and so on and so forth until we finally got to the point where games are being released at version 0.0001 and the devs put in links to patreon and hidden content for subscribers. That's not what corpo dev is doing, nor am I accusing them of such. Like I said, they're free to do whatever but they can't complain if they share their product on a site dedicated to piracy and people push back against the notion of payment for content. I even said I wouldn't have cared but my problem is that the content that is supposedly subscriber only is in the game and if you interact with it all you get is an ad.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I don't know how many times I'll have to explain or dumb down my statement to make it make sense or if in fact you're not really interested in understanding the statement and instead want to fling your own righteousness around. If I'm trying to take the moral high ground here then what are you doing by trying to argue against me and championing the dev? You're right it is a piracy forum, so do you not understand then why people would be put off when things uploaded to a piracy forum need you to in fact pay for content. This is the last I'll say on the matter though, you're only right about one thing and that there should be no morality when it comes to piracy so I hope you remember that mantra when it comes down to it lil bro.
You're the one whining and wasting everyone's time with your inane bs. Just stop, you're annoying.

Aug 13, 2017
You're the one whining and wasting everyone's time with your inane bs. Just stop, you're annoying.
Again, how am I wasting anybody's time. These are my own thoughts on a public forum. It's not my fault you have nothing better to do than wait for a reply from me like a neglected son so you can feel better by arguing. If you're annoyed or find my bs inane then stop reading it and play the game you love so dearly. Or do you need permission?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Please be honest. The part you added for the public version isn't available. You said yourself that penetration was the only scenes not included but when you get to the blowjob we get ads for your patreon and subscribestar. So in reality all we see is some groping.
If you feel that you are being cheated or lied to, you can always delete and uninstall the game. I won't force you to play my game

Aug 13, 2017
If you feel that you are being cheated or lied to, you can always delete and uninstall the game. I won't force you to play my game
It's not how I feel it's about the facts. If you had just honestly told him that all the content you added in this new update was nothing more than just some groping and then ads I wouldn't have said anything.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
It's not how I feel it's about the facts. If you had just honestly told him that all the content you added in this new update was nothing more than just some groping and then ads I wouldn't have said anything.
Thanks to you, I Will definitely be honest and make most of the content paywalled.

Please, anyone of you, I will put this on my first page, so you won't feel cheated or lied to. in the future build,

- Future Pregnancy - multiple marriages/harem content will be paywalled
- Hollywood story-line will be paywalled
- Free content will gradually be reduced to only 50% for every each of the updates

I think it's about time to fuel my greed and start monetizing my game. At first I only intended that few scenes/sexpositions of the hollywood content that are going to be paywalled.

And now I changed my mind thanks to RebelliousKnightMordred

Aug 13, 2017
Thanks to you, I Will definitely be honest and make most of the content paywalled.

Please, anyone of you, I will put this on my first page, so you won't feel cheated or lied to. in the future build,

- Future Pregnancy - multiple marriages/harem content will be paywalled
- Hollywood story-line will be paywalled
- Free content will gradually be reduced to only 50% for every each of the updates

I think it's about time to fuel my greed and start monetizing my game. At first I only intended that few scenes/sexpositions of the hollywood content that are going to be paywalled.

And now I changed my mind thanks to RebelliousKnightMordred
I do whatever I want with my game.
It's refreshing, I like seeing people's true colours. Joke or not, whether this is intended to make people angry at me or whatever. I don't really care. This much is fine even if it's the truth or a lie. But behind it all I see now that you're the type to throw a tantrum and blame others. Even if it's just a little bit, I like you more.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
It's refreshing, I like seeing people's true colours. Joke or not, whether this is intended to make people angry at me or whatever. I don't really care. This much is fine even if it's the truth or a lie. But behind it all I see now that you're the type to throw a tantrum and blame others. Even if it's just a little bit, I like you more.
Thank you, as now I have shown my true colors. Can we end this paywalling discussion? I've got two games to develop.

CanCompete

Nov 13, 2022
Thank you, as now I have shown my true colors. Can we end this paywalling discussion? I've got two games to develop.
Focus your energy on developing your games instead of responding to negative comments. Engage in productive activities rather than fruitless discussions like these. I'm a big supporter of your work, no matter the monetization strategy you choose. However, I believe that we, the paying subscribers, should receive the value we pay for. Extra content should primarily benefit subscribers, provided it doesn't prevent free players from progressing in the main storyline.

MisterD3vil

Jul 13, 2020
I have hired Anne, Yua and Remu, but can't interact with them. Hovering over their images and clicking does nothing. Currently I'm at CFA rank.

How to talk and interact with those 3 characters ?

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes