Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Amazing looking game! This game is one of my favorite HTML games out there. I played it when it was still v0.12 but shelved it for a while so I could play it when more updates come out and more content is available.

Just want to ask if anyone here knows if v0.17d is the last version of version 0.17, or will there be more (like an '0.17e' or '0.17f')? Just asking before I pick it up again lol. I don't want to stop midway through a 'path' because that path is still being worked on. If 0.17 is fully completed, I want to pick the game back up and play it again. :BootyTime:

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Amazing looking game! This game is one of my favorite HTML games out there. I played it when it was still v0.12 but shelved it for a while so I could play it when more updates come out and more content is available.

Just want to ask if anyone here knows if v0.17d is the last version of version 0.17, or will there be more (like an '0.17e' or '0.17f')? Just asking before I pick it up again lol. I don't want to stop midway through a 'path' because that path is still being worked on. If 0.17 is fully completed, I want to pick the game back up and play it again. :BootyTime:
Hi, 0.17d is the final version of 0.17

• Love
Reactions: FunkyD

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I'm not declining that. Like you said he can do whatever. It's the consumers prerogative to speak out against practices they don't like. If a triple A studio did the same thing it would rightfully be called out so why should it be different if the developer is independant? Bad practice is still bad practice.
Only the DF content why it's not made public
1. public DF content can get me into problem
2. It's not the main story, so you can still play the game without some kind of story blocker
3. Only few sex position that's not available
4. I spent thousands bucks buying the good faceset data
5. I spent days in training the model in the DFLab, and more days in rendering the videos
6. And most importantly, almost all my supporters agreed to this. They want me to make DF scenes, which at first I disagreed because the risk it has, but after some polls, and deep thinking I decided to make DF only for my subscribers (SM and VP gets it first, managers a bit later)
7. I use i9 and 4080 to render DF, it costs me a lot (in purchasing high quality face set + hardware). And I simply want a return on my investment
8. Majority of the contents and all cheats are available for free without any paywall isn't it?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: pogiman11

Shenloong91

Dec 10, 2020
Tried to follow this walkthrough and seems like Jia is not appearing any time before 6pm. Purchased mansion and completed Arina's event.
"Go to the fashion store before 6pm: Streets -> Mall -> Fashion Store
You'll see Jia wandering around the fashion district"

Is there any hero that can help advise?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Tried to follow this walkthrough and seems like Jia is not appearing any time before 6pm. Purchased mansion and completed Arina's event.
"Go to the fashion store before 6pm: Streets -> Mall -> Fashion Store
You'll see Jia wandering around the fashion district"

Is there any hero that can help advise?
Since Jia's dialogue mentions Eva, my guess is:
Have you completed the Eva and agent Candice events? Is Eva also living in the mansion?

Shenloong91

Dec 10, 2020
Since Jia's dialogue mentions Eva, my guess is:
Have you completed the Eva and agent Candice events? Is Eva also living in the mansion?
Yup, tried to check if anything missing from Eva and Candice, but all unlocked and Eva is in the mansion but still no Jia...

Aug 13, 2017
Only the DF content why it's not made public
1. public DF content can get me into problem
2. It's not the main story, so you can still play the game without some kind of story blocker
3. Only few sex position that's not available
4. I spent thousands bucks buying the good faceset data
5. I spent days in training the model in the DFLab, and more days in rendering the videos
6. And most importantly, almost all my supporters agreed to this. They want me to make DF scenes, which at first I disagreed because the risk it has, but after some polls, and deep thinking I decided to make DF only for my subscribers (SM and VP gets it first, managers a bit later)
7. I use i9 and 4080 to render DF, it costs me a lot (in purchasing high quality face set + hardware). And I simply want a return on my investment
8. Majority of the contents and all cheats are available for free without any paywall isn't it?
You're gonna have more problems with charging for deepfake content. Whenever money is involved around likenesses and content that isn't your own there's grounds for cases. Like I said, it's fine to do whatever you want but don't expect people to be upset. You say no story content is walled and sure the story can be played but the content involving the character is walled. I just got to the Gal quest right now and one of the lines you put in the game is her saying "you can fuck me" but there's no indication that's locked off for supporters. So will you be able to see the penetration scenes as a free to play user at some point in the future? Or do we have to fork up $16?

Reactions: WakamoSato
Aug 13, 2017
Turns out it's not even just penetration scenes that have been blocked off. I keep getting a clip telling me to subscribe during a blowjob scene. So what you should've stated is that all the Gal content is locked to subscribers right.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
You're gonna have more problems with charging for deepfake content. Whenever money is involved around likenesses and content that isn't your own there's grounds for cases. Like I said, it's fine to do whatever you want but don't expect people to be upset. You say no story content is walled and sure the story can be played but the content involving the character is walled. I just got to the Gal quest right now and one of the lines you put in the game is her saying "you can fuck me" but there's no indication that's locked off for supporters. So will you be able to see the penetration scenes as a free to play user at some point in the future? Or do we have to fork up $16?
You don't have to do Gal's storyline to progress the main story.

You have a point, adding paywalled content, doesn't matter whether it's only a small amount, will eventually got people mad. Then going down to the path of paywalling 50% or even more of my game's content sounds like a good idea. People gonna get upset and mad anyway, why stop only at 10-15%/minority of the content? I'm planning to add multiple marriages, and more pregnancy content for Eva, Gal, Reona, and many others.. It's an enermous work of code to be done. I thought I might share it for free, but now I changed my mind... but yeah people are already upset anyway with my DF videos that I made exclusively for my subscribers, so future pregnancy might go paywalled as well.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Turns out it's not even just penetration scenes that have been blocked off. I keep getting a clip telling me to subscribe during a blowjob scene. So what you should've stated is that all the Gal content is locked to subscribers right.
I might stop making Gal content for the future then. It's better that way I think, so people won't notice if such content exist anyway

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
If a triple A studio did the same thing it would rightfully be called out so why should it be different if the developer is independant?
No AAA games are free. You have to pay for even the base game, and pay additional money for extra content.

In my case, the base game is free, 300++ scenes, all cheats available, only 5 scenes are paywalled. If you think that it's a bad practice, it's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I respect it, but I don't have to listen to it

Aug 13, 2017
I might stop making Gal content for the future then. It's better that way I think, so people won't notice if such content exist anyway
The problem is that it's so blatantly walled off. Argue that AAA games aren't free all you want I've already explained it's not about the price tag or the size of the studio it's the bad practices employed by them and by small devs like you now. If you want to remove the content fine but it seems like you have. I noticed when I first started this update that I couldn't visit Gal and do the repeatable scene that was available before. Then I find out new content with her has been locked behind a paywall, I could've even forgiven this because the phrasing was "new penetration scenes are for vp and senior tiers" or whatever you call them. But then I get to that new content and during the "blowjob" scene to introduce that plot point all I see is a 4 second clip telling me to subscribe and give you money. So all we get to see as public players is some groping and then an advert. Finally once that scene was over Gal just no longer exists in the game. Can't even visit her house. So in reality content has been cut for us.

Aug 13, 2017
You don't have to do Gal's storyline to progress the main story.

You have a point, adding paywalled content, doesn't matter whether it's only a small amount, will eventually got people mad. Then going down to the path of paywalling 50% or even more of my game's content sounds like a good idea. People gonna get upset and mad anyway, why stop only at 10-15%/minority of the content? I'm planning to add multiple marriages, and more pregnancy content for Eva, Gal, Reona, and many others.. It's an enermous work of code to be done. I thought I might share it for free, but now I changed my mind... but yeah people are already upset anyway with my DF videos that I made exclusively for my subscribers, so future pregnancy might go paywalled as well.
If you want to piss and whine about it go ahead bro, I don't care. I'm not mad at you nor do I really care. I'm pointing out bad practices. Like I've said multiple times. You're free to do whatever. You can't please everybody, only a fool tries to accomplish that. The problem isn't content that's exclusive for subscribers, the problem is when that content is "included" in the free version but instead of actually being included what we get is an advert telling us to subscribe and then a character that was once in the game just gone.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Nobody is disputing that it's fine to charge for games. It's locking the content in the game behind the paywall that people have an issue with. Like I said, be serious. I hate wasting my words going in circles with idiots. I said it's completely fine if that's the path the dev wants to go down but expect pushback. No one had a problem with delayed releases so subscribers had some benefits. The issue comes when they release a public build that has content locked off for subscribers that relates to that update.
All regular game are locked behind a paywall bro, you've just developed an entitlement for free games by being on a PIRACY FORUM. Don't try to take the moral high-ground, we're all stealing here.

Reactions: lorddarkam

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
I'm not declining that. Like you said he can do whatever. It's the consumers prerogative to speak out against practices they don't like. If a triple A studio did the same thing it would rightfully be called out so why should it be different if the developer is independant? Bad practice is still bad practice.
A consumers pay for the thing he consume. Fairness goes both way.

jerome292

Jul 15, 2019
Am I the only one not being able to progress the transformation office? Whatever i do the progression bar is stuck at 0.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes