Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

geojackal

Nov 21, 2017
Want to break up with Karen so I can go after Remu's story and then have Karen follow up later. Problem is.......Can't break up with Karen, She is not showing up in the "Interact with colleague". So how do I break up without breaking the game? Or it's already time to create another save?
karen you can meet in the interact with colleague during working hours and it says break up with her.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I dont know what I am missing.. but I can not get the margot stuff to trigger. I have completed almost all of the girls and maxed eve's care bar out. I even talked to her all day but there is no new dialogue after becoming chief. I completed cfa, frm.

also not sure where saeko is supposed to start.
You probably have the same issue as me and overused the 'work' cheat.
The BINAF office with Saeko and the Margot stuff all happen via the CEO and start at VP (or maybe SVP)

geojackal

Nov 21, 2017
You probably have the same issue as me and overused the 'work' cheat.
The BINAF office with Saeko and the Margot stuff all happen via the CEO and start at VP (or maybe SVP)
I wasnt using the work cheat. the ceo - which i am guessing is eva? i never got prompts from here as I only used the work cheat to do small boosts during mid level bumps. I worked in my office the whole time.

If eva isnt the ceo, who the hell is. Her position definately doesnt say ceo, and I completed all of gals content and maxed julia to the point I need her husband to die.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I wasnt using the work cheat. the ceo - which i am guessing is eva? i never got prompts from here as I only used the work cheat to do small boosts during mid level bumps. I worked in my office the whole time.

If eva isnt the ceo, who the hell is. Her position definately doesnt say ceo, and I completed all of gals content and maxed julia to the point I need her husband to die.
The CEO is Mrs Freya Parker and she has her own button in the office: CEO Office

OK, and the CFO Anthony dies when you have completed the events with Saeko in the BINAF Office (also a button in the office)

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017

Anyways, the point is you probably need to restart the game because you worked to much and are already too high rank.
You shouldn't have the rank of chief until the CEO makes you the CFO (or maybe vice versa) after Anthony is dead.
Which can only happen after the CEO suspends Anthony when Saeko/BINAF arrives and after the Saeko events where she kills Anthony

I think the proper flow of events is become VP, complete cfa, frm to get the transformation office
Finish the work in the transformation office before the deadline, meet the CEO
Get Saeko and the BINAF office some time later (may need to become SVP for this) and complete the events so Anthony is dead
Once Anthony is dead you can get the chief rank to become the CFO

Last edited:

geojackal

Nov 21, 2017
Anyways, the point is you probably need to restart the game because you worked to much and are already too high rank.
You shouldn't have the rank of chief until the CEO makes you the CFO (or maybe vice versa) after Anthony is dead.
Which can only happen after the CEO suspends Anthony when Saeko/BINAF arrives and after the Saeko events where she kills Anthony

I think the proper flow of events is become VP, complete cfa, frm to get the transformation office
Finish the work in the transformation office before the deadline, meet the CEO
Get Saeko and the BINAF office some time later (may need to become SVP for this) and complete the events so Anthony is dead
Once Anthony is dead you can get the chief rank to become the CFO
Thats weird, looking at the earlier forum posts your not supposed to do the building tranform until you are ceo or the bar doesn't increase. Is this still the case? Also what is the trigger for freya?

you also have to have completed the stuff with ellen to do the office transformation which are the two classes.

geojackal

Nov 21, 2017
Thats weird, looking at the earlier forum posts your not supposed to do the building tranform until you are ceo or the bar doesn't increase. Is this still the case? Also what is the trigger for freya?

you also have to have completed the stuff with ellen to do the office transformation which are the two classes.
Per the walkthrough - Get promoted to a Vice President, Anthony Fukuda the CFO will ask you to be involved in the Transformation Office Initiative. To your surprise Ellen will be involved in the transformation as a corporate transformation consultant. This will unlock several office scenes with her

The dev needs to fix the games flags for this event. It needs to check if you have done the event instead of what your job position is. Due to most of the work/ events you easily pass by most of the work positions without even noticing issues until you hard lock.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Per the walkthrough - Get promoted to a Vice President, Anthony Fukuda the CFO will ask you to be involved in the Transformation Office Initiative. To your surprise Ellen will be involved in the transformation as a corporate transformation consultant. This will unlock several office scenes with her

The dev needs to fix the games flags for this event. It needs to check if you have done the event instead of what your job position is. Due to most of the work/ events you easily pass by most of the work positions without even noticing issues until you hard lock.
Yep, and I just retried it. Become VP, get the transformation office via the CFO, finish the work in the transformation office and get introduced to the CEO, become SVP and now the CEO has the option to meet Margot, go to the party with the CEO the day after, call Margot in the evening and go on a date.
The next day report to the CEO and go on a date with her. Have sex with the CEO a couple of times and Saeko and the BINAF office appears

Last edited:
Reactions: Gakko_dev

geojackal

Nov 21, 2017
So I did have to redo things and now I am married to remu, karens the maid. Whats the trigger for her phone call so that you can hire the mom?

a1n1d1

Aug 1, 2019
I feel dumb because i cant find exe.file...
Is there another way to start game or did i download the wrong version?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
karen scenes in the mansion need to be done in order. glass of wine-->sleep-->cook.
So I did have to redo things and now I am married to remu, karens the maid. Whats the trigger for her phone call so that you can hire the mom?
The Karen-maid scenes need to be done in order to find her calling her Mom on the maid floor and telling you she also needs money.
I think a page back you can find a post from user gabap where he goes over the whole sequence of buttons to push to trigger the scene.

I feel dumb because i cant find exe.file...
Is there another way to start game or did i download the wrong version?
This is a HTML game, meaning you play it inside your Firefox web-browser. You need to double-click the Firefox HTML document from your screenshot (or right click and open in incognito window) or follow the link in the first post to play it online (might be slow depending on your internet connection).

geojackal

Nov 21, 2017
The Karen-maid scenes need to be done in order to find her calling her Mom on the maid floor and telling you she also needs money.
I think a page back you can find a post from user gabap where he goes over the whole sequence of buttons to push to trigger the scene.

This is a HTML game, meaning you play it inside your Firefox web-browser. You need to double-click the Firefox HTML document from your screenshot (or right click and open in incognito window) or follow the link in the first post to play it online (might be slow depending on your internet connection).
Thank you for that. I tried using the search function but nothing came up for karens mom.. just karen issues. Also do you happen to know what the trigger is for julia to move in as well? I have dated remu and I have married remu and she still hates my guts.

azsxdcdcsxaz

Oct 4, 2019
hi guys anyone updated to 0.17c yet? your save will work or you need to start a new game ? and it works good or need bug fix? i just asking to know that i should update now or wait

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Yep, and I just retried it. Become VP, get the transformation office via the CFO, finish the work in the transformation office and get introduced to the CEO, become SVP and now the CEO has the option to meet Margot, go to the party with the CEO the day after, call Margot in the evening and go on a date.
The next day report to the CEO and go on a date with her. Have sex with the CEO a couple of times and Saeko and the BINAF office appears
The key point is to use the work session cheat sparingly. Cease using cheats just before the promotion event to ensure you don't bypass the necessary event trigger.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes