Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorpoLife-0.17d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Grausam

Jan 1, 2018
What I would give for a checklist of what is alrdy done on my save like in GNM, always get lost of what alrdy did or not after updating cause never get to play all content and get back after 2-3 updates.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
i have a question, anyone have an issue about the mansion being able to buy up again and reset candice events? beside that i have an issue, i spend 2 weeks talking to karen after do all of the others quest, but the option to ask her about her money issues didnt show up when i look for her at convenience store

i attach my save file if it helps so what should i complete or what happened

Last edited:

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Honestly Remu used to be my preferred route, but recently I've come to like Karen a little more. Definitely not because of the tits and ass

Shenloong91

Dec 10, 2020
Can't seem to trigger Jia's event. Every hour visit the mall>fashion store, still nothing. All content before done, even tried the full save before still cannot trigger....Anyone know what is missing?

pogiman11

Oct 10, 2020
Hello, dev.

Not sure if you are reading the comments section, but if you are, I would like to thank you for making this game.

That said, I highly suggest that you do not block content for free users. I understand that you need to make money, that is why you decided to lock some of the new Gal Gadot scenes which can only be viewed by your Patreon supporters.

However, it would be better, at least in my opinion, if you just follow the same style as you did with GNM. You know, subscribers getting two updates ahead and all that, instead of "pay-walling" new content. The main reason for this is immersion killer.

Anyway, just my take on this matter. I hope you consider my suggestion. Thanks for your time and keep up the good work.

Sincerely,
A fan

Last edited:
Reactions: Gakko_dev

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Hello, dev.

Not sure if you are reading the comments section, but if you are, I would like to thank you for making this game.

That said, I highly suggest that you do not block content for free users. I understand that you need to make money, that is why you decided to lock the new Gal Gadot scenes which can only be viewed by your Patreon supporters.

However, it would be better, at least in my opinion, if you just follow the same style as you did with GNM. You know, subscribers getting two updates ahead and all that, instead of "pay-walling" new content.

Anyway, just my take on this matter. I hope you consider my suggestion. Thanks for your time and keep up the good work.

Sincerely,
A fan
It took me days to render 20-40 minutes videos

Reactions: pogiman11

pogiman11

Oct 10, 2020
It took me days to render 20-40 minutes videos
Much respect to you and your efforts to constantly improve the game. I have been following your games for a while now and I love them both. To be honest, I really wish I can support you monetarily, but my finances are tight at the moment.

Anyway, again, best of luck to you. Please continue to add more awesome content, as always.

Reactions: Gakko_dev

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Much respect to you and your efforts to constantly improve the game. I have been following your games for a while now and I love them both. To be honest, I really wish I can support you monetarily, but my finances are tight at the moment.

Anyway, again, best of luck to you. Please continue to add more awesome content, as always.
adding additional content for subscribers doesn't mean i reduce my content and quality to the free players... you'd still get at minimum 5 new scenes per update and 2-3 updates per month.. I just wanna give added value to my supporters

Aug 13, 2017
adding additional content for subscribers doesn't mean i reduce my content and quality to the free players... you'd still get at minimum 5 new scenes per update and 2-3 updates per month.. I just wanna give added value to my supporters
But the content is reduced. There are scenes for a storyline you say we can play through that we don't get to see because we're not subscribers. Delaying the current build and giving early access is fine. Even giving subscribers special extra scenes that are for them. But when you say that only certain parts of a new update is available and the rest is locked behind a paywall people will feel a certain way about it.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
He does a job. He is entitled to some form fo compensation. He choose to make a lot of his content available for free. That's his prerogative.
Dude is nice enough as his.

Aug 13, 2017
He does a job. He is entitled to some form fo compensation. He choose to make a lot of his content available for free. That's his prerogative.
Dude is nice enough as his.
I'm not declining that. Like you said he can do whatever. It's the consumers prerogative to speak out against practices they don't like. If a triple A studio did the same thing it would rightfully be called out so why should it be different if the developer is independant? Bad practice is still bad practice.

Reactions: WakamoSato

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I'm not declining that. Like you said he can do whatever. It's the consumers prerogative to speak out against practices they don't like. If a triple A studio did the same thing it would rightfully be called out so why should it be different if the developer is independant? Bad practice is still bad practice.
Which AAA game is free? I don't get it.

Aug 13, 2017
Which AAA game is free? I don't get it.
This is a disingenious argument but sure I'll argue. I'm talking about the practices. Even if you argue that this game is free it seems that now to get the full content you need to pay so it's no longer free. A lot of studios also release free to play games that involve transactions and include practices that almost force their players into buying in game currency in order to get the full experience. Please be serious. I hate wasting words on idiots.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
This is a disingenious argument but sure I'll argue. I'm talking about the practices. Even if you argue that this game is free it seems that now to get the full content you need to pay so it's no longer free. A lot of studios also release free to play games that involve transactions and include practices that almost force their players into buying in game currency in order to get the full experience. Please be serious. I hate wasting words on idiots.
How is it disingenuous, it's just that most people disagree with your basic premise, that charging for games is bad practice. It's not. No AAA game is completely free. There are F2P games with paid gambling micro-transactions but charging up front is an accepted and generally welcomed monetization model.

Aug 13, 2017
How is it disingenuous, it's just that most people disagree with your basic premise, that charging for games is bad practice. It's not. No AAA game is completely free. There are F2P games with paid gambling micro-transactions but charging up front is an accepted and generally welcomed monetization model.
Nobody is disputing that it's fine to charge for games. It's locking the content in the game behind the paywall that people have an issue with. Like I said, be serious. I hate wasting my words going in circles with idiots. I said it's completely fine if that's the path the dev wants to go down but expect pushback. No one had a problem with delayed releases so subscribers had some benefits. The issue comes when they release a public build that has content locked off for subscribers that relates to that update.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes