Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
You missed the promotion event because you used promotion cheat too much. Make sure to stop using promotion cheat right before the promotion
OK, I'll restart and retry again. Thanks for the quick response.

Just a thought to prevent this but since the work progress is the only progress bar you can cheat on. Perhaps you could also give it a countdown counter?
Or another option is to change how the cheat works to for instance a "set work progress to 99%" button?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
karen scenes in the mansion need to be done in order. glass of wine-->sleep-->cook.
I have done all these scenes in different orders. I can't trigger the scene to unlock her mother as a maid.
my save game is attached.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Are you doing exactly what he said?
WTF!
And yes, I have a glass of wine and come on her boobs, I go to bed (at noon) and sleep an hour longer when waking up, I go to the dining room and have her cook and have the lap-dance+fuck
I go to the maid floor and nothing

gabap

May 24, 2020
WTF!
And yes, I have a glass of wine and come on her boobs, I go to bed (at noon) and sleep an hour longer when waking up, I go to the dining room and have her cook and have the lap-dance+fuck
I go to the maid floor and nothing
That's strange. .
After opening your save file, I watched the three scenes in the correct order without doing anything unnecessary, and Karen did appear in the maid's room.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
That's strange. .
After opening your save file, I watched the three scenes in the correct order without doing anything unnecessary, and Karen did appear in the maid's room.
I have done the sequence now twice on a local downloaded copy and online on the link in OP and no luck. I don't understand

gabap

May 24, 2020
I have done the sequence now twice on a local downloaded copy and online on the link in OP and no luck. I don't understand
I didn't know where the problem was, so I wrote down all the choices I made, from your save file to the scene where Karen is on the phone.
You may find it tedious, but please try it this way.
If this doesn't work, the game you're playing and the game I'm playing may be different since the save files are the same.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, I was able to trigger it now.
I think the issue was with the 'Fuck her again' after the lap dance sex.
I never clicked it since I thought it would just restart the scene, not continue the scene in to a second fuck

MontyPython85

Jul 2, 2017
I really don't know if it's been asked before, but, are the plans to get other girls pregnant? And, at this point (17c) who actually can get pregnant? Thanks!

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
According to the guide:

• Make sure you have already slept with Yua, Miu and Minami
  • She's new to the job, check on her work often. She will tell you how uneasy for her to work alongside Eva's team
  • Go to the office lobby at before 8pm, Eva will meet you and give you information regarding Yua's team suspicious activity
  • After office hour (6pm) ask Arina to go for a drink just the two of us. Try to get as much information from her. Ask her about credit approval and financial transaction data.
  • In the next day (7 - 12PM) ask her again about the data. She will subtly refuse and kiss you instead

I am not sure about the third step, I thought that happened with visiting Eva's office but I am unsure

SIMOICARO

Aug 5, 2019
I tried searching in the topic, but didn't find anything. How can I increase Margot bar to maximum?
There are only two different scenarios at the moment with her?
I can see only after dinner at her home.

Virgil_Doyel

Sep 19, 2018
Want to break up with Karen so I can go after Remu's story and then have Karen follow up later. Problem is.......Can't break up with Karen, She is not showing up in the "Interact with colleague". So how do I break up without breaking the game? Or it's already time to create another save?

geojackal

Nov 21, 2017
I dont know what I am missing.. but I can not get the margot stuff to trigger. I have completed almost all of the girls and maxed eve's care bar out. I even talked to her all day but there is no new dialogue after becoming chief. I completed cfa, frm.

also not sure where saeko is supposed to start.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes