Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I have to agree that locking (previous) content behind paywalls, especially if the images/gifs/videos for that content are stolen from the internet anyway, is not the way to go.
I have to clarify here that I never locked any previous content behind paywall. All the locked content are for current update/

Reactions: effninefivehuman

rrrk

Jul 2, 2020
You'll find Risa doing housework in your studio apartment (10am-3pm). Interrupt her and ask to be entertained
You'll find Risa doing housework in your studio apartment (10am-3pm). Interrupt her and take her to bed
Meet Risa in the compact apartment kitchen between 4pm and 6pm and ask for a quickie
You'll find Risa doing laundry between 4pm and 6pm and asking for some quick fun
Never seen a studio apartment

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
  • 您會看到 Risa 在您的單間公寓裡做家事(上午 10 點至下午 3 點)。打斷她並要求開心一下
  • 您會看到 Risa 在您的單間公寓裡做家事(上午 10 點至下午 3 點)。打斷她並帶她上床睡覺
  • 下午 4 點至 6 點之間在緊湊的公寓廚房見到 Risa,並要求快速享受樂趣
  • 您會看到 Risa 在下午 4 點至 6 點之間洗衣服,並要求享受快速樂趣
從未見過單間公寓
You have to rent the studio apartment first from the property agent

Aug 13, 2017
I have to clarify here that I never locked any previous content behind paywall. All the locked content are for current update/
And I have to clarify that the gal "call up my flings" content got locked by updates which normally would be fine but the only way to continue her storyline was by playing the subscriber version. So essentially if you don't have the subscriber version you can no longer play the old gal content. What do you call that when it happens? You'd say the content is locked right?

Reactions: MelonGod
Aug 13, 2017
And I am tired of your entitled behavior who spreads toxicity like a plague. While the devs could have handle it better and be a bit more upfront, devs do deserve to get paid for their work if they are doing this for a living or a passion project that can get them out of their day job. Whether through Patreon or directly selling the game. It's actually both immoral and illegal to download pirated games and I am very grateful this site has not been nuked yet like many other Piracy sites so I can personally try out games myself.

Your attitude has cause this unnecessary drama that could have been easily been avoided (same goes to the dev too) if you actually give out respectful feedbacks. Granted, the dev should have done the same as well and not scapegoat you as well, but the damage is done.

And again, this is a pirate site where we download games for free without the creators permission. We don't have a moral high ground to just call out the devs for being greedy and driving them out of the site or otherwise risk losing this site altogether. It makes us too entitled and not being able to fully appreciate the hard work it goes to developing the game.

All you have done is yap and whine all day and sometimes, you just need to learn to take a chill pill and touch grass once in a while.
It has never been with the creators permission, that's the whole point of piracy. Devs themselves chose to share their games on a piracy site. Some people might want to support the devs and that's fine. However like I said, this dev chose to personally run a crusade on me for calling out bad practices. Beyond that I don't care about your anguished whimpers. Scream, cry and scold at me all you want it doesn't matter.

Also I can assure you, I'm not yapping or whining. My words have no control over the dev, he chose himself to paywall content and to stop developing corpo life. If you have a problem with that talk to the dev. Also I don't know what all day means to you. I come on every now and then to comment and leave. I can assure you I do go outside which is why I don't worship devs like gods but thank you for caring about me babe.

Aug 13, 2017
I have to agree that locking (previous) content behind paywalls, especially if the images/gifs/videos for that content are stolen from the internet anyway, is not the way to go. The people on this site are very good to devs if you treat your fans well, even waiting to post early Patreon builds despite being a pirate site. I understand the struggles of a dev trying to make some extra income but I feel like Gakko_dev is shooting themselves in the foot here out of spite.

That said, I don't think spamming this thread with constant criticism is very nice either. We should just let it all cool down a bit and perhaps we can return to focusing on the game, which is quite good.
It was never constant criticism. To be honest I'm getting tired of all this double speak from other people. If you have a position stick to it. Don't say "yeahI agree but I think you went TOO far". All I said was that locking content behind a paywall was a bad practice. You can read my old messages in the thread and see for yourself that I said it's completely up to the dev though and I can't stop them from making that decision, I was just pointing out that people would naturally feel upset about that. The dev is the one who got insulted by that and decided to keep arguing with me about it to the point they got in trouble with the mods because they put my name in the main page of the thread and tried to blame me for being the reason they would paywall future content. Which again I never even took issue with. I didn't scream or beg him to remove my name, I simply didn't care. Now I've released the subscriber version of the game to the people on this thread because this site is a piracy site and pirates will always pirate a game if given the choice. It's not against the rules of the site which is why the link is still up along with my comment. Otherwise if the mods told me to remove it or removed it themselves I'd accept that. Again, I'm incredibly chill about all of this. Maybe my words seem harsh but ultimately I don't care, there aren't any number of words that can be used against me that will make me throw a fit or a tantrum but simply calling the dev out for being greedy will have him twist in rage and act like a child.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Don't take it personal, but I won't touch any link of yours. All your talk about pirates has me worried, and I have the tendence to support the content creators (be they the actual creators of a game or translators) then someone that just broke a game's anti-piracy or stole it from another site. Maybe that me being a "summer child", but 'Hey, that's me!' and you should respect that even as a pirate. Not cool to demand "FREEDOM" while not allowing others the same.

But again, not my dog. Not my fight.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
And I have to clarify that the gal "call up my flings" content got locked by updates which normally would be fine but the only way to continue her storyline was by playing the subscriber version. So essentially if you don't have the subscriber version you can no longer play the old gal content. What do you call that when it happens? You'd say the content is locked right?
LOL even the subscribers and me the dev, can't play the old Gal scenes. It's deleted, not paywalled. You have my full VP build now. Check it yourself whether I'm lying or not

Aug 13, 2017
Don't take it personal, but I won't touch any link of yours. All your talk about pirates has me worried, and I have the tendence to support the content creators (be they the actual creators of a game or translators) then someone that just broke a game's anti-piracy or stole it from another site. Maybe that me being a "summer child", but 'Hey, that's me!' and you should respect that even as a pirate. Not cool to demand "FREEDOM" while not allowing others the same.

But again, not my dog. Not my fight.
Who's freedom have I taken away lmao. The dev is still free to make his game. If you're worried about all my talk why comment at all? You're directly talking to me with your first comment. Also I asked if you were unable to download the game from the main page which isn't my link, you didn't answer. Like I said I'm tired of all these toothless comments that hold back what people want to say. If you have a problem say it out loud, otherwise just sit there and play whatever game you want. Nobody is being stopped from doing what they want.

If you're so worried about me and all my talk about pirates then why even bother wasting time and energy tapping on your keyboard to deliver absolutely nothing? Do you think I'm talking about actual pirates? All I did was point out this is a pirate site. To pirate games. When you download games from unofficial sources for free that's piracy. Support the dev if you want and he'll gladly let you stroke his ego in his little discord. Otherwise again just don't say anything. I couldn't care less.

Aug 13, 2017
Gotta say, id probably rather want to play 80% of a free game than 0% of a free game
Your argument is moot since I've provided 100% of a game for free. Save your nonsensical, inane ramblings for your diary. If you don't want to download or play it don't. The previous version and public version is still available for download. Also despite my constant repeating seems it needs to be said again. The dev himself said in the discord he was already losing interest in developing corpo life because he wants to work on his other game and was going to switch to only updating it for subscribers. I uploaded the subscriber version hours after he said that in his discord. I didn't change anything other than give him an excuse to scapegoat me once again.

Aug 13, 2017
Right, im the one with the rambling problem lolol

and yeah you sent out the 0.18, gosh i would have loved to have seen the other 0.82
I feel sorry because I think you might be blind. How do you think I got the latest version? I've seen his messages in his little discord server. He was already planning on stopping the public version updates. Even if he does I'll provide the other .82 but you're being incredibly optimistic if you think he'll make it that far. He's admitted himself he was losing interest in this game. Anyway I don't care, hate me, slander me or whatever. You're simply a bystander who decided to heckle from the side of the street. Ultimately your actions hold no meaning because you don't do anything. You just sit there sulking when other men take action. That's kinda sad dude. It's better to take action than to wait for perfection.

3.50 star(s) 46 Votes