Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
Sorry for asking this but I am a bit confused how do we trigger Pregnancy events.

Do we need to turn it on or is it now part of the game by default?

Aug 13, 2017
View attachment 3538926

So Corpo Life won't be updated for quite sometime
You threw a tantrum and had a little bitch fit when you were called out for using a site made for pirates to line your pockets. Then you put my name in your main page to try and get people to blame me for your decision to start paywalling content. Now you won't update the game. Want to tell the others here what you actually mean. You're planning to make corpo life subscribers only correct?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
You threw a tantrum and had a little bitch fit when you were called out for using a site made for pirates to line your pockets. Then you put my name in your main page to try and get people to blame me for your decision to start paywalling content. Now you won't update the game. Want to tell the others here what you actually mean. You're planning to make corpo life subscribers only correct?
There will be no more Corpo Life. This game is finished. I admit, you won, I lost. Congrats. I hope you are happy in life

Last edited:

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I'll just focus my time and effort in developing Gakko no Monogatari instead. Mods, you can just put this game with abandoned/onhold status. I've lost passion in developing this game anyway

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
worst choice ever. Drop the game that built your fanbase is never a great move. Why i should believe you'll finish gakko? No drama hunting here, just a legit questione.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
worst choice ever. Drop the game that built your fanbase is never a great move. Why i should believe you'll finish gakko? No drama hunting here, just a legit questione.
I haven't dropped the project; I’m still actively developing the game, just not with the frequent updates I used to post. Previously, I updated the game every two to three weeks. However, now I don’t have a set timeline, mainly because the game’s thread isn’t eligible for promotion due to the paywall I implemented, which means it won’t appear on the first page anymore. So, it's fair to mark the game as ONHOLD. But remember, you can still download and play the game for free.

Also you don't have to believe whether I'll finish Gakko or not, I won't promise anything. I make games for fun/hobby.

Last edited:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
wow. I don't check in for awhile and everything goes crazy. honestly I just haven't had much time to play games from here due to life getting busy. hope you finish this game at some point btw

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Crying like a baby till the very end. Don't let his crocodile tears fool you though. He's been planning to make corpo life subscriber only in his discord for a while now. While he sounds sad and pathetic here on this thread in his discord he calls you all ungrateful jerks and wants to move his game somewhere else. In truth he's only using f95zone to bring people to his subscribestar.
Damn dude... you went so balls deep corpo dev is now probs preggo... :KEK:

3.50 star(s) 46 Votes