Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yallis

May 14, 2020
Hello, where can I find a Walkthrough? because I can't get ahead in the game, Yua is vice president, and everyone else has the relationship thoroughly, but I don't know what I should do next

Lucifer000

Mar 20, 2018
Hello, where can I find a Walkthrough? because I can't get ahead in the game, Yua is vice president, and everyone else has the relationship thoroughly, but I don't know what I should do next
The game itself has a walkthrough guide called Relatioships & Guide

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorpoLife-0.18a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
- Promote Yua.
- Rent the medium apartment
- Drink with her after promotion and after office hour
- She will move to your medium apartment
- complete Minami, Arina, Miu scenes

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
I did illegal restructuring, I met with Gal Gadot, she says she gave me her number, but it doesn't show up in the call tab.
nvm i found new walkthrough

Last edited:

blahblah12341234

Jun 13, 2020
Why does the page say the game was last updated a year ago when it was updated a few months ago?
It was updated like a day or two ago actually. The developer's apparently been making some questionable choices the last update or two, and it seems they made a since then deleted statement about having more paywalled content in the future, kicking up a storm since the game using essentially stolen assets.

It would seem that a mod (or mod bot) buried the game from the update feed to mitigate the potential for review bombs. That's my assumption on what happened anyway.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
It was updated like a day or two ago actually. The developer's apparently been making some questionable choices the last update or two, and it seems they made a since then deleted statement about having more paywalled content in the future, kicking up a storm since the game using essentially stolen assets.

It would seem that a mod (or mod bot) buried the game from the update feed to mitigate the potential for review bombs. That's my assumption on what happened anyway.
Almost every game on this site uses "stolen assests".

Reactions: TheFamilyDog
3.50 star(s) 46 Votes