Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
In making this game, one thing that I learned over these 5 months of development: I can't satisfy everyone.
Cool story. Now I will refer you back to the previous post in which I said my comment was meant to be tongue-in-cheek. As in "not to be taken seriously".

cafenoir

Jul 6, 2019
Is there a way to get Julia if you date remu only after the funeral? It would be interesting if not.

zenjee

May 8, 2017
Don't know if I should try it, seems good, but looking at the game files and thread I have one question.
so there's some girl Saeko and she got raped (not by mc) at some point. Can anyone tell me if it's avoidable or not?

edit: so apparently it's unavoidable... that sucks, I guess I'll skip on this one then. :( It's strange that there's not a single post about this in the thread. Usually such episodes don't go unnoticed.

Last edited:

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
(left) daughter = 涼森 れむ/すずもり れむ Suzumori Remu, twitter
(right) mother = Julia Boin,
Thanks but are you sure right one is julia........Cause i can't get to that exact scene no matter what i do ?

joye1688

May 19, 2020
Thanks but are you sure right one is julia........Cause i can't get to that exact scene no matter what i do ?
Ingame walkthrough
Julia's Evening Sex Bedroom (9 - 10 pm) In the living room Julia's standing in front of her room's door. Approach her to have sex with her in her bedroom. Be careful if you're doing it too loud, Remu will come to check

or You can check the file,X:\Corpo Life\sexvid\julia_home_2

Reactions: xvertion121

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Ingame walkthrough
Julia's Evening Sex Bedroom (9 - 10 pm) In the living room Julia's standing in front of her room's door. Approach her to have sex with her in her bedroom. Be careful if you're doing it too loud, Remu will come to check

or You can check the file,X:\Corpo Life\sexvid\julia_home_2
Thanks a lot.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes