Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
She still cares about you... When you're breaking up with her it really devastated her... She lost her love, lost her career, lost everything... As it's hard to find decent jobs these days, you'll encounter her working at a convenience store.

View attachment 2673826

She's really happy when you bump into her... And she even reminded you not to drink canned coffee too much . Your heart is shaken when she said breaking up with you destroyed her, and she can't even move on with another guy...

After her shift ended, you decided to have a word with her, just look at her eyes, she really really happy that you finally decided to talk to her

View attachment 2673847

Now it's up to you to decide, whether it's gonna be Karen? or Remu? or Both?
Damn, I think I'm starting to fall for her also... Fuck... Remu what should I do?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I think Karen's scenes in 0.12 are going to be the most wholesome scenes in the game... there will be lots of sensual love-making instead of hardcore sex with her...

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
She still cares about you... When you're breaking up with her it really devastated her... She lost her love, lost her career, lost everything... As it's hard to find decent jobs these days, you'll encounter her working at a convenience store.

View attachment 2673826

She's really happy when you bump into her... And she even reminded you not to drink canned coffee too much . Your heart is shaken when she said breaking up with you destroyed her, and she can't even move on with another guy...

After her shift ended, you decided to have a word with her, just look at her eyes, she really really happy that you finally decided to talk to her

View attachment 2673847

Now it's up to you to decide, whether it's gonna be Karen? or Remu? or Both?
That looks fucking great. Good stuff man.

I watched a bunch of K/J dramas way back. Getting some wholesome happy stuff once in a while ain't bad at all.

Reactions: Shenloong91

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Can you make Nene your girlfriend? and also, is Julia's relationship counter supposed to be low even after having her live with Remu together in the house?

Gazz43

Feb 19, 2021
Remu, She's the real wife material... after that Karen, maybe... But the majority of my patrons voted for Karen... I don't know what makes you guys like Karen? she's just a side-chick, that's madly in love with you... more like tsundere rather than true love

Intentionally "removed" to troll you guys :D.. JK, will add more of her later
I hired Nane but she doesn't show after i hire her

Gazz43

Feb 19, 2021
Are there any repeatable scenes with Ellie the Property Agent? In the ending of the scene after buying the initial house, she says you can contact her whenever you want when you're home.
Can we have a bug like that in Real life giving you 10 million a day

Andy211

Nov 11, 2018
And also, i rented the apptmnt and seeing " Error: the passage "Yuna Apartment" does not exist " after i clicked on Neighbour's Apptmnt icon..

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes