Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
First world problems that all billionaires have.. I think I need to rebalance the stock market mechanism...

Next I will add merger & acquisition, business expansion, and even running in politics (which requires large sum of money)
Will there be a way to sell ones car? I tried to buy the Bentley, but could not as I already owned two Merc's.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Will there be a way to sell ones car? I tried to buy the Bentley, but could not as I already owned two Merc's.
Yeah there will be, I'm still configuring out about the value depreciation of the car itself. Is it better to have a daily/gradual depreciation? or just put a 50% depreciation just after the car is bought?

Reactions: sztrb

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Yeah there will be, I'm still configuring out about the value depreciation of the car itself. Is it better to have a daily/gradual depreciation? or just put a 50% depreciation just after the car is bought?
I'd say the 50% depreciation since it's realistic

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
If you walk realistically, then you need to look at the class of the car.
If this is a mass product, then its price will fall less than that of a premium class car.

That's how things are :)

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Personally, in my opinion, it is better to make a garage for several premium cars.
It was also nice to tie the car to the event so that it was not just for show.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Personally, in my opinion, it is better to make a garage for several premium cars.
It was also nice to tie the car to the event so that it was not just for show.
The Bentley is there to serve this scene:
1685936308656.png

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
You really made me watch this video again :)
So I can make sure it's not a Bentley

Because if this was a Bentley, there were a lot of nice VW bits.
This is clearly bmw elements, bmw has only one luxury brand that is rolls royce

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Damnit, so I'd have to put Rolls Royce in the game despite I hated the car
Well, you can leave her like a Bentley.
It's just that if you do it normally, this Rolls Royce and not a Bentley.

This means that the price will be different for the car because these cars are of a different class.

pleasereplay

May 29, 2023
ANYONE HAVE THE SAVE FILE AFTER COMPLETING THE TRANSFORMATION OFFICE I WORKED TOO MUCH BUT THE RADAR OF TRANSFORMATION OFFICE IS STILL ZERO ... PLEASE HELP

Reactions: CoriRed

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Corpo Life 0.12 - Karen's Love Trailer

Mega
The plot is:

Karen made this video to celebrate your relationship anniversary... just before you decided to break up with her....

Now you'll understand why she decided to leave the company after you dumped her..

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
0.12 will have complicated storylines and consequences... If you decided to be with Karen, you'll have to dump Remu and Julia. But if you decided to go with Karen, you'll unlock lots of wholesome scenes with her, in the future, marriage, pregnancy, etc...

But if you decided to be greedy, and go for a "possible harem" scenario, if you're not careful, you'll be exposed to the most painful NTR you'll ever have... (Remember The Witcher 3 if you're chasing Yennefer and Triss at the same time)

• Wow
Reactions: septacycell
3.30 star(s) 49 Votes