VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 153 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That, or maybe she is a kind of heiress of some rich and aristocratic family in Europe, who was sent to another country to start a career and learn business from scratch and is engaged to a guy from her social circle. Or perhaps she was fleeing the threat of a dynastic marriage, which had long been agreed upon between her family and the groom's family.

It's kinda vague covered in the story. But some hints have been given, at least it doesn't look like she is in desperate need of money, she's well educated and mannered and has connections, she managed to quickly arrange an interview with some serious dude from the oil business for MC. She has a life outside the office, once the MC had to pick her up from the police station, where she and her friend had finished their girls night out in the club. So maybe she has male friends outside of the MC's social circle.
My guess is that her family's business is/was Jack Brown's business competitor.

Dororohot

Aug 6, 2020
Well i for one like elsa and mc's relationship .Elsa seems to care about mc and he likewise.Infact i am leaning more towards elsa than elisa .She has that cofidence, charisma and smartness surrounding her
Also, I'm surprised of how many bad reviews the game is getting lately here.
It has rating of 4.5 stars .So i think it's quite fair .People giving bad review lately is because there's not much progress in regards to sexual plot given the timeframe of the game's development .Although i am also of the same type but this game is an exception .Because this game is unique .

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Are all routes exclusive? Like if I'm in Lucy's Route can I still go for Alice or Elsa or better both?

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
We got all the Elsa and Alice scenes we ever wanted, but in those scenes, MC is pussy whipped.
The struggle is just this one: MC is very good as a blunt instrument for what each of those girls want:
The main antagonist now sees him as more than a useful idiot to do the work she didn't want to do but wanted to take credit for.
The love interest is using him as a useful idiot to do the school projects she doesn't want to do, but wants the credit for.
How to get friendzoned 101
Are all routes exclusive?
There are no routes right now, as Elsa gives her car so MC can impress his neighbor,
Elsa keeps coming up with ways to bring Alice and MC together, Elsa needs to manipulate them both
and right now Alice and MC are eating outta her pocket like homeless simps.

Do not fall for the slow burn, as MC has the skills, today, to rule all the people,
as this game shows that even tho everyone knows about the flaws of Character Alice has,
all the guys and even the girls are sucking up to her just because. Elsa and Ed are no different.

MC was always capable of delivering whatever Elsa edges him to, you should really observe as MC never actually
learns anything from Elsa, he just goes along with her plans, the fact we can have different paths and we choose what to do or say in the moments where it matters most, it is proof Elsa is never worried MC would not pull through.

MC comes along with the algorithm and so Elsa plans take shape, otherwise she was already mopey and in retreat,
as she had just shown Edward her lowest most despicable side of her, the side that would ultimately foil her,
but Edward is the neverfaltering simp anarchist, ready to thrown anything and all of him away for whatever.
Lucy is a gold digging whore, why'd you do anything except use her as a cumdump?
Because she is the whole social life of Edward outside business or scheming sessions where he works for either
Alice or Elsa so they can afford spending their obcene undeserved family money while reaping Eds rewards.

She says that she has a bf who's out of the country
Yet MC geta Elsa outta jail when she WENT OUT WITH HER FRINED FOR HOOKING UP.
She then tells Ed she usually sucks uff this or that guy to get outta trouble she creates
This hoe gets around, what to do with all that undeserved obscene daddy money?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: qwertyu12359

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Yet MC geta Elsa outta jail when she WENT OUT WITH HER FRINED FOR HOOKING UP.
She then tells Ed she usually sucks uff this or that guy to get outta trouble she creates
This hoe gets around, what to do with all that undeserved obscene daddy money?
Yeah, and when the MC first saw her, she was wiggling her ass in front of some slimy chief-fuck-officer.
Obviously she was working her way up the career ladder.
Fuck balls, you're serious...

khoasin

Apr 16, 2019
A new update and the dialogue keep delivered. Really love the MC self-questioning about being a good guy because he is or because there was no other choice. This hit me really hard because I think most of the "good guys" are just those without other option to be someone else. Sad.
P/s: Does anyone else give Edward's last name is "Princess"? It's really suit the game for some reasons =]]

armond

Apr 26, 2020
A new update and the dialogue keep delivered. Really love the MC self-questioning about being a good guy because he is or because there was no other choice. This hit me really hard because I think most of the "good guys" are just those without other option to be someone else. Sad.
P/s: Does anyone else give Edward's last name is "Princess"? It's really suit the game for some reasons =]]
Only the weak are good because they have no other choice, if you are asking yourself the question then you know the answer. Despite what people want to believe morality is black and white, the is no grey. People who advocate for grey morality are just looking for an excuse or permission to be bad. It's only interesting if you pretend to have no common sense as right and wrong are innate and require no explanation.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
So anyway to fuck Emma yet, i have no idea if im picking the right choices or not, she does not look like shes into submissive wimps which is what mc feels like, almost need to be agressive with her and hate fuck her in the ass, did anybody give her the office, do you get any sexual stuation for that? :ROFLMAO:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Am I crazy? I just downloaded the update, and I swear it ended exactly where the last update did.
Yes you are.

I called him Edward Norton, of course ;)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Only the weak are good because they have no other choice, if you are asking yourself the question then you know the answer. Despite what people want to believe morality is black and white, the is no grey. People who advocate for grey morality are just looking for an excuse or permission to be bad. It's only interesting if you pretend to have no common sense as right and wrong are innate and require no explanation.
Just wondering how many times, when and how either you were been questioned or you questioned yourself about the morality of your actions, because it never occured to me.

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
Not sure what to say about the update, good and bad at the same time. The story with MC progressing along well, guessing Emma made sure the MC's team are lazy non-motivated to set him up to fail. The bad... no new "gallery" scene, not even one with drunk Lucy. And guess will need to wait in see if MC gets it on with Vicky. Changelog: v0.6 N/A

Sep 14, 2023
I find it interesting that Emma's relationship status is kept ambiguous, she's constantly referred to as "Ms Reid", neither miss nor mrs, and either of those two would have direct implications in regards to her marital status, perhaps I'm reading too much into it, but still I find it curious.

Not sure what to say about the update, good and bad at the same time. The story with MC progressing along well, guessing Emma made sure the MC's team are lazy non-motivated to set him up to fail. The bad... no new "gallery" scene, not even one with drunk Lucy. And guess will need to wait in see if MC gets it on with Vicky. Changelog: v0.6 N/A
Well, the walkthrough mod implies that there's a choice involved in starting 'Elsa's path' in this latest update, and other dialogue when you wake up in the office implies that Elsa is slated for potentially romantic developments soon, we'll see.

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.30 star(s) 153 Votes