VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 153 Votes

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Multi-Mod:

-Adds hints in dialogues that give points for the MC.
-Adds cheats option at the quick menu.
-Option to change MC's name, nick and surname (you can access it at the start of the game or when you choose "change names" in the cheat screen).
-Added gallery at the main menu.

Updated to v0.6
DOWNLOAD:
MEGA, OR

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 3028055 View attachment 3028053 View attachment 3028062
thank you

Reactions: IAmAB

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
things about Elsa character-
- in the very starting, she has a thing with someone named Mr. Swanger, who is never seen after that
- she has a connection with Mr. Ryan, a big man in corporate culture, easily setting up an interview
- she dodges every question that Edward ask of her personal or love life
- she claims to be a master at judging people but instead of herself going up the ladder in office, she is coaching a naive guy to go up a ladder
- she has been seeing meeting unknown guys, an outsider in the cabin, a man in the cafe, another guy in the office and also a girl in the cafe with Edward
- she always says she doesnt like to get poked on the face
- she usually wear only darker colors, black or grey
- she is not shown as curvy as other femals characters, Alice, Lucy, Emma, Vicky etc
- only in the starting she let Edward indulge in her very personal life, all that cop scene can gave an insight of Elsa life which also hinted, she might get dirty too. Since then she remained very conservative overall and dominant over Edward.
- last but not the least, even after Eddie telling Elsa that Matt want to bang her in a bad way, she didnt object him calling her cutie instead ordering Edward to shut up.

so my conclusion is that Elsa had been sent by some corprate biggies to get something done and she will get things done by using naive Edward. She might be giving sexual favours to anyone of the guy, it might be Matt or that Ryan (she got inside her room by excuse of charging laptop to give him an online show) or Swanger or someone else

and Edward is so silly that he never try to dig up in her life either by using internet or social media or talking to other people.
What a slut! I like her :KEK:

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
I personally know someone like Elsa--rich, pretty and smart. She treated her boyfriend as a project before introducing him to her parents. She also didnt join their family business.

That's the best case scenario for Elsa. In this game, she's definitely using Edward for whatever reason. She's still better than the nepobaby Alice.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
things about Elsa character-
- in the very starting, she has a thing with someone named Mr. Swanger, who is never seen after that
Oh boy.

You often see him: he's the guy Jack Brown calls Neil. Neil Swanger (CFO, if I remember well), well known womanizer and Elsa's boss at EO (she works under him in the financial department, with Zoe too), and the man David (CEO) wants to succeed him. Jack Brown (EO's president) wants Emma to be the next CEO, and David (present CEO) wants Neil to be the next CEO. Hence the succession war inside EO.

And yes, you are totally imagining sexual favours and you totally missed the fact that when he touches her arm she is totally horrified and disgusted (in Elsa's manner, of course). The unknown dude she meets in the cafe is the owner who sells her coffee blands. The girl in the cafe is another longterm friend.

I think you and some more people who posted here lately might want to carefully re-read the story from the very beginning.

Dororohot

Aug 6, 2020
Are all routes exclusive? Like if I'm in Lucy's Route can I still go for Alice or Elsa or better both?
Man how I wish we could have a throuple with both elsa and alice;).We could have threesome too :love:.But we dont really know much at this point .Its all about alice atm.Lucy is just a sidechick that dev added to just add sex scenes.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Oh boy.

You often see him: he's the guy Jack Brown calls Neil. Neil Swanger (CFO, if I remember well), well known womanizer and Elsa's boss at EO (she works under him in the financial department, with Zoe too), and the man David (CEO) wants to succeed him. Jack Brown (EO's president) wants Emma to be the next CEO, and David (present CEO) wants Neil to be the next CEO. Hence the succession war inside EO.

And yes, you are totally imagining sexual favours and you totally missed the fact that when he touches her arm she is totally horrified and disgusted (in Elsa's manner, of course). The unknown dude she meets in the cafe is the owner who sells her coffee blands. The girl in the cafe is another longterm friend.

I think you and some more people who posted here lately might want to carefully re-read the story from the very beginning.
To be fair, the coffee guy clearly has hots for her, he even put a note in the package with his exclusive special blend just for her, which Ed took by mistake. And Ed teased her about this a few times, but yeah, using it as a ground for a theory about her slutty side is damn funny :)
The last guy who approached her at the bar and was annoying enough caught a mug with his head, as a result of which Elsa and her friend spent the rest of the night in the police station. :)

Reactions: Walter Victor

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
To be fair, the coffee guy clearly has hots for her, he even put a note in the package with his exclusive special blend just for her, which Ed took by mistake. And Ed teased her about this a few times, but yeah, using it as a ground for a theory about her slutty side is damn funny :)
Ed didn't take it by mistake. She intentionally gave him the special blend knowing it was the special blend. The note was just a friendly neutral note.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Ed didn't take it by mistake. She intentionally gave him the special blend knowing it was the special blend. The note was just a friendly neutral note.
Ha, I missed that she gave it to him on purpose. Then I revoke my previous post, what a snake she is! :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Ottoeight

JoMo32

Nov 6, 2018
Can anyone suggest more games like this?(not necessarily depressive and im okay with no lewd scenes whatsoever. more like a well written ones and with decent renders..)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Can anyone suggest more games like this?(not necessarily depressive and im okay with no lewd scenes whatsoever. more like a well written ones and with decent renders..)
Recommendations subforum (general forum ---> recommandations and identifications) has a couple of threads about story driven games where users talks about it. You might check them.

Reactions: JoMo32
Sep 14, 2023
The last guy who approached her at the bar and was annoying enough caught a mug with his head, as a result of which Elsa and her friend spent the rest of the night in the police station. :)
She left the special coffee blend on the table because she obviously doesn't want anything to do with the guy, and guy who approached her in the bar happened before that, interesting factoid, but when you're walking Elsa to her car after picking her up at the police station you can see Alice's car drive by with what I assume to be Alice's hand sticking out of the passenger side window feeling the breeze, which itself means that someone else was driving her car, I have a suspicion Alice is a megathot, and it's going to fuck Ed's head up. :cry:

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
No complaints about the technical side of things, but for me, this gave me weird incel-red-pill-blabla-whatever sorta vibes. The way the MC acts and thinks about women, the advice he's getting ... not sure it's deliberate and it's meant to be something to grow from, or if it's just genuinely like that, but can't say that's my cup of tea. So doesn't really work for me, but casually glancing through comments/reviews seems to just be me so eh, whatever ^^;

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GokutheG

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
No complaints about the technical side of things, but for me, this gave me weird incel-red-pill-blabla-whatever sorta vibes. The way the MC acts and thinks about women, the advice he's getting ... not sure it's deliberate and it's meant to be something to grow from, or if it's just genuinely like that, but can't say that's my cup of tea. So doesn't really work for me, but casually glancing through comments/reviews seems to just be me so eh, whatever ^^;
As it's playing off of Fight Club, which was definitely calling out toxic masculine behaviour [clearer in the book], I'd say Corporate Culture is doing it on purpose too. Though I haven't read a mission statement confirming.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: GokutheG and PyoT

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
This is so much more about the quality of this game than I could ever imagine.

What can I tell you more?
Tis so refreshingly sobering to acknowledge that two different people reading/watching
the same scenes have so vastly different ideas coined into their minds.

I was very much taken aback by the fact MC is slow burning with everyone at the office now,
there are new girls and older aquietances that he does not go alpha on,
even tho he now has the power Elsa provided back when she got him the suit and the car.

Why is this game not getting MC down that path and actually start bulding him up?
MC not getting fired means and meant nothing to him the whole time.
MC has been a hollow husk ever since his fiancee started blowing his room mate.
She left the special coffee blend on the table because she obviously doesn't want anything to do with the guy, and guy who approached her in the bar happened before that, interesting factoid, but when you're walking Elsa to her car after picking her up at the police station you can see Alice's car drive by with what I assume to be Alice's hand sticking out of the passenger side window feeling the breeze, which itself means that someone else was driving her car, I have a suspicion Alice is a megathot, and it's going to fuck Ed's head up. :cry:
The same thing is clearly oozing off Elsa too, this is not me hammering this down, it is what she says,
corroborated with the fact that Alice must be used to ACTUALLY DO SEX FAVORS - THE EASIEST KIND FOR
DADDYS GIRLS TO DO TO MOMMYS BOYS FOR THEIR FAVOR ...

This is me applying the PARIS HILTON SLUT FOR EVERY RICH BOY IN TOWN
meter to these RICH EIRESSES.

Elsa telling MC she sucks off guys in positions of power over her - officer/jailor/boss,
because she CAN MANIPULATE THEM THIS WAY AND GET HERSELF OUTTA TROUBLE easy,
has to mean more than the fact she wants to mess with MC.

I mean - HOW TF DID aLICE GO THROUGH SCHOOL UP UNTIL MC CAME TO DO HER HOMEWORKS?
She CLEARLY NEEDS TO PUT UP THE FACHADE TO HER DADDY SO SHE HAS UNRESTRICTED MONEY.

slutseekerm

Aug 7, 2021
any game recommendations that have interesting/mysterious relationships like the one between MC and elsa? the one that stands out to me is Sanguine Rose, where characters have complex motivations and your actions have a strong influence on your relationships.

i guess i'm bored of the standard VN style where MC meets a hot but bland character and they fall in love. i like the mystery and "will they, won't they" type of drama.

even how the game handles lucy is quite interesting. to the player she's just a side piece to deliver sex scenes but she has her own motivations (wants a relationship) and you have to make the decision whether to commit to her or to manipulate her. i really like that approach. so many games are just harem games that you fuck every single character and no one is jealous and there's never any drama. give me drama, conflict, hard decisions, and jealousy!

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
No complaints about the technical side of things, but for me, this gave me weird incel-red-pill-blabla-whatever sorta vibes. The way the MC acts and thinks about women, the advice he's getting ... not sure it's deliberate and it's meant to be something to grow from, or if it's just genuinely like that, but can't say that's my cup of tea.
I actually enjoyed the dialogue because of this. It's different from most of the VN slop we've been getting. We even get Fight Club vibes with Ed and his ego.

incel kino with Elsa > simping for Alice

4.30 star(s) 153 Votes