VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 153 Votes
Dec 9, 2021
I didn't realise there were early endings. What happened? What'd you choose?
Basically I like to play the complete asshole route first, so I think/ thought I might have went a bit to far with the boss's daughter and chose a life of work over bedding the babes, but it might have just been the natural progression.

Reactions: Hungover00

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Some kind of bullshit. You don’t decide anything, the choice is given based on some meaningless and insignificant things that somehow affect the relationship but not the plot. There is no influence on the protagonist; he just goes his own way and doesn’t give a damn whether you like it or not.)
There is practically no content, and this is for a rather large and long game, that is, there are just a lot of renders themselves and only a few scenes of content at the same time.

Reactions: armond

WICKED9999

Jul 8, 2023
:sleep:Am I the only one who thinks that this VN losing its charm the only reason I am playing now because of Elsa aaaaand to see alice Fucked by her boyfriend while mc cry in the corner jk..:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: armond

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Pretty Decent update overall especially the Alice part. Still prefer Elsa but that's cause we got to talk and get to know her better. Still not the most exciting game but it's enjoyable and nice to play something different that isnt packed full of lewds. I just hope we keep getting small bits of Alice or probally will get too boring. Tho I still hoping for us to break down Elsa's walls and let us in and give up on Alice and pick her as a ending at some point.

Reactions: 6pak2go

khoasin

Apr 16, 2019
If you come looking for big dick MC then this is not your stop. Sad.

If you want to read text then yes, this is a story book. Happy.

Reactions: koplak1d
4.30 star(s) 153 Votes