VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 153 Votes

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Good points, my understanding prior last update was that Elsa is fond of Edward like a owner to his pet.
I would be happy to witness progress into our boy, having the Elusive Alice at his reach and then having the epiphany about Elsa.

Perhaps because is like this people bargain and cope trying to make Edward some kind or Sigma chad.

Playing in his shoes brings discomfort and break the escapism most stories have.
I feel like elsa is not telling the truth when she says she was a BF i think is just so Edward dont get any ideas, she act like those women who are attractive but you cant see a dude taking her BS so she would be single for ever

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well i have no problem with the mc being in a humiliating position if in the future he can climb the ladder, like Karlsson Gambit the mc is a slave in the start them he goes up gradually, and in all other patchs the mc get completly dominated and humiliated if you dont follow the only patch where he can have some fun

The problem with Edward is he still stuttering, majority of the people i know change into a new leaf when they solve a problem ( get a job or get a promotion them they gain some confidence, this dont happen with Edward )
I have no clue why some people think Edward happens to find himself in a humiliating position.

You are making me think of the very last scene of Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Season 1, where the man with sunglasses who placed the bomb that's going to kill Serano tells the camera: "if you want to live in this world, you have to bend".

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I have no clue why some people think Edward happens to find himself in a humiliating position.

You are making me think of the very last scene of Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Season 1, where the man with sunglasses who placed the bomb that's going to kill Serano tells the camera: "if you want to live in this world, you have to bend".
The point this game seems to be trying to make is that you do have to bend, but not yourself. Bend the world to your will as opposed to bending for the will of another.

Reactions: bigdickdonaldduck

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The point this game seems to be trying to make is that you do have to bend, but not yourself. Bend the world to your will as opposed to bending for the will of another.
Nope. You bend, and after you bent, you straighten out. And there's nothing wrong or humiliating in learning the lessons that life teaches you. Anyway, you often learn them when it's too late, but this is another story, I guess.

I think the point of this game is told by its very name, corporate culture: what all of these corporate people - Elsa, Alice, Jack, Emma, Zoe, Vicky and everybody else - have in store for Edward in this corporate world of theirs. Corporate people, corporate world, corporate cuture.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Nope. You bend, and after you bent, you straighten out. And there's nothing wrong or humiliating in learning the lessons that life teaches you. Anyway, you often learn them when it's too late, but this is another story, I guess.

I think the point of this game is told by its very name, corporate culture: what all of these corporate people - Elsa, Alice, Jack, Emma, Zoe, Vicky and everybody else - have in store for Edward in this corporate world of theirs. Corporate people, corporate world, corporate cuture.
No, no, this is a beautiful fairy tale about Cinderella Ed, who won the love of the Prince Charming Alice with the help of his kind fairy-godmother Elsa. Ed married Alice, became Princess, and from then on they lived happily ever after.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
No, no, this is a beautiful fairy tale about Cinderella Ed, who won the love of the Prince Charming Alice with the help of his kind fairy-godmother Elsa. Ed married Alice, became Princess, and from then on they lived happily ever after.
NO. this is the story of manchild ED that got lost in the mall, found a beautiful white rabbitfolk girl named Elsa.
lost in awe followed her into the corporate hole, There found a new world full of cards and pieces!

Sep 14, 2023

I think you're both right, it's about learning and accepting the rules of the game, and playing to win, taking no prisoners.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
still doent understand why there isnt a choice to quit this fucking job with whit obnoxious ppl and continue in the other place,that bitch of boss deserve to be fucked up and not by the mc

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shitass1001

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
still doent understand why there isnt a choice to quit this fucking job with whit obnoxious ppl and continue in the other place,that bitch of boss deserve to be fucked up and not by the mc
Play Stardew Valley! It even looks like it was made in RPGMaker for that smutty feel! XD

armond

Apr 26, 2020
That would be too much player agency, can't have that.

Reactions: lorddarkam

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6 + Multimod by IAmAB

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 409 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Wazzatheboss

Jun 1, 2020
It wouldn't make sense.

Before meeting Alice and Elsa, Edward was a broken man with no ambitions and an unproductive employee lucky to not be fired. He got this job because he was a talented student from a good university but after years of doing absolutely nothing, no way he finds even a similar job.

Current Edward just had a promotion, makes good money and is on the shortlist of the big boss, one of the most influential man in UK. Why leave that situation and getting far from the girl he wants?

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
FYI I had to play My Best Deal and Lucie Adult Game to see Elsa sex scenes as this game has blue balled me for too long.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It wouldn't make sense.

Before meeting Alice and Elsa, Edward was a broken man with no ambitions and an unproductive employee lucky to not be fired. He got this job because he was a talented student from a good university but after years of doing absolutely nothing, no way he finds even a similar job.

Current Edward just had a promotion, makes good money and is on the shortlist of the big boss, one of the most influential man in UK. Why leave that situation and getting far from the girl he wants?
A "quit the job" choice would be an instant game over. Some games have choices like that and I really dislike it.

4.30 star(s) 153 Votes