VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Someone know if is bad or good to increase the attitude ? Emma is already a demon so increasing it can only make her better right ?

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Trouble is .. MC never advances, not one hair on his body feels different.
Elsa is in control of everything MC is at the work place, dominates his private life,
treats MC like her doormat, while Alice keeps using him like the simp nerd he is.
These girls have nothing nudging them to change in respect to MC, nothing.
They are thriving more and more right now, with MC under their thumb.

All the exercise in manhood MC has with the neighbor never goes anywhere,
the plot retconns MC right back into a lonesome misunderstood bore, taking away all his agency.
Yeah this feels weird for us men but women act just like the mc, the are cool and reject you, them literally crawl on the floor for some dude who dont even care about her (so the mc being like this is not a impossible thing IRL)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just saying having a different behaviour with different people is completly possible, the mc has no confidence in himself and the thing with the gold digger girl is due to a "lie" (not anymore) so the mc feels like is not real

----------------------------
IMO i hate this thing about alice the mc is acting like she is a superior being this make me despise him

I like Elsa more cuz the mc has a grasp on reallity when he deal with her i just think she dont need to be to negative all the time i started to skip her lines cuz i just think "i will skip and put in mind she is saying something mean or a very acid banter where only she is having fun" she in a aspect is a very one dimensional character

but from a neutral point of view everyone in the office just like Else has seen the mc being pathetic dickless loser for such a long time is completly normal to think elsa would be like "come on concentrate dude dont lose your shit and dont mess up" as a player we dont like it but this make total sense the mc is not me he is this spiniless loser and elsa know it, maybe he can improve but this is to be seen in the future

Last edited:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Very well put, gamer, these be the troules major games tag their protagonists with.
Picking up from this bae line starting point in the beginning of the game and going around on these machismo runs of his,
only to end up put in his slave worthless place by Alice and Elsa, does anyone here realistically believe
even for one second, that MCs boss lady and her bosses above her, those who end up promoting MC
just the other update, to a position where he would be just like herin the cahin of command,
that all of them would have no idea,no hint of a logical bone, no slightest basic knowledge about how pathetic MC has been for years upon years
in their company?
Precisely as some players have pointed out already, we are told by Emma who confesses to MC she has been fighting her higher ups
nagging her every other quarter about firing him, as he was sucha total troll corpo slave waste of resources, kind of like her Igor,
a less than human moving zombie who was just feeding her the menial charts that she would then, in turn, show them to her
own bosses.

So, if we are to consider such a state of affairs, as suggested above, where everyone higher up in the workplace,
even everyone who ever know MC,all of them would already know this for years and full well what a doormat
MC is, worthless soulless despicable waste of office space and breath,
how much more of a total disconnect was it to see MC promoted by the same people enjoying his doormart status?
I just saying having a different behaviour with different people is completly possible
How can Elsa make the people who have been in this firm as long if not longer than MC perceive him a changed man,
when she is just one despised new inexperienced floozy, already seen as getting her help just as anybody else, through shitting on the corpo door mat slave MC, why or how being herself already seen as worthless sex toy in the firm, sleeping her way up the corpo ladder, while enjoying the same treatment of the idiot armless looser MC?

This constant shitting over MC became totally disheartening and outta place in a firm where he would get promoted.

Last edited:

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Yeah this feels weird for us men but women act just like the mc, the are cool and reject you, them literally crawl on the floor for some dude who dont even care about her (so the mc being like this is not a impossible thing IRL)

I just saying having a different behaviour with different people is completly possible, the mc has no confidence in himself and the thing with the gold digger girl is due to a "lie" (not anymore) so the mc feels like is not real

----------------------------
IMO i hate this thing about alice the mc is acting like she is a superior being this make me despise him

I like Elsa more cuz the mc has a grasp on reallity when he deal with her i just think she dont need to be to negative all the time i started to skip her lines cuz i just think "i will skip and put in mind she is saying something mean or a very acid banter where only she is having fun" she in a aspect is a very one dimensional character

but from a neutral point of view everyone in the office just like Else has seen the mc being pathetic dickless loser for such a long time is completly normal to think elsa would be like "come on concentrate dude dont lose your shit and dont mess up" as a player we dont like it but this make total sense the mc is not me he is this spiniless loser and elsa know it, maybe he can improve but this is to be seen in the future
I'm not here for the story, just the potential sex scenes as the models are to my liking. If there was a dark path where the MC threatened, extorted, and raped, it would be the only path people played in this game because despite all the praise the wrighting gets I imagine their control key gets as much use as mine because this story is spinning its wheels.

Reactions: lorddarkam

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm not here for the story, just the potential sex scenes as the models are to my liking. If there was a dark path where the MC threatened, extorted, and raped, it would be the only path people played in this game because despite all the praise the wrighting gets I imagine their control key gets as much use as mine because this story is spinning its wheels.
I have the feeling that this game is not your cup of tea. Just a hunch. :D

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Sorry to burst your bubble, if this route turned reality be sure Mc would be submissive to Elsa.

She was going to be mommy dom.
And maybe he could get some pussy, but make no mistake he willingly lick her heels and bark on command.

Sep 14, 2023
Sorry to burst your bubble, if this route turned reality be sure Mc would be submissive to Elsa.

And maybe he could get some pussy, but make no mistake he willingly lick her heels and bark on command.
Well, for the entirety of the story it's been hinted at that Elsa is playing Edward for her own benefit, and for the benefit of whoever her patron is, most likely Neil Swanson, who she may or may not be getting banged by. So rather than assuming that any romantic relationship that develops between Elsa and Edward is based on the current dynamic, it may in fact be based on a role reversal that takes place after a backstab and confrontation narrative.

Whether Elsa actually grows fond of Edward may be up to player interaction.

Love this game, here's to our boy big dick Alpha Edward putting all these cunts in line, in the end.

armond

Apr 26, 2020

No bubble to burst, we're on the same page. I'm just saying it's not a very interesting page.

• Haha
Reactions: Bombmaster

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Well, for the entirety of the story it's been hinted at that Elsa is playing Edward for her own benefit, and for the benefit of whoever her patron is, most likely Neil Swanson, who she may or may not be getting banged by. So rather than assuming that any romantic relationship that develops between Elsa and Edward is based on the current dynamic, it may in fact be based on a role reversal that takes place after a backstab and confrontation narrative.

Love this game, here's to our boy big dick Alpha Edward putting all these cunts in line, in the end.
Good points, my understanding prior last update was that Elsa is fond of Edward like a owner to his pet.
I would be happy to witness progress into our boy, having the Elusive Alice at his reach and then having the epiphany about Elsa.
No bubble to burst, we're on the same page. I'm just saying it's not a very interesting page.
Perhaps because is like this people bargain and cope trying to make Edward some kind or Sigma chad.

Playing in his shoes brings discomfort and break the escapism most stories have.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

I think you are totally imagining things. And the most important info in the whole story comes FROM EDWARD (because of Alice).

Reactions: 6pak2go
Sep 14, 2023
Good points, my understanding prior last update was that Elsa is fond of Edward like a owner to his pet.
I would be happy to witness progress into our boy, having the Elusive Alice at his reach and then having the epiphany about Elsa.

Perhaps because is like this people bargain and cope trying to make Edward some kind or Sigma chad.

Playing in his shoes brings discomfort and break the escapism most stories have.
I think Elsa is about to do something that makes Eddie mad, quite mad.

I think you are totally imagining things. And the most important info in the whole story comes FROM EDWARD (because of Alice).
Please elaborate, what am I imagining, and what do you mean by "most important info"?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I think Elsa is about to do something that makes Eddie mad, quite mad.

Please elaborate, what am I imagining, and what do you mean by "most important info"?
You're imagining the whole Elsa-Swanger dynamics.

Swanger is the CFO, and Elsa is working under him. He didn't need to show her anything: she just had a look at a folder whose title tag was the name of the project and who submitted it. If it was a physical folder, he might have just told her: "here you are, put this into the archive room", or "get this document, print it/make a copy and put it into the archive".
And after it was submitted it wasn't a "secret project" anymore.

Anyway, it is TOTALLY obvious that Emma would have submitted Ed's project as hers: he works under her. As Elsa herself tells Edward what was wrong was the fact that she didn't tell him.

The most important info is what Alice told Ed.

armond

Apr 26, 2020

Are you suggesting it's a very realistic story? Am I to infer that you lead a life similar to Edward? From the way you speak, the answer to both would be yes.

Sep 14, 2023
You're imagining the whole Elsa-Swanger dynamics.

Swanger is the CFO, and Elsa is working under him. He didn't need to show her anything: she just had a look at a folder whose title tag was the name of the project and who submitted it. If it was a physical folder, he might have just told her: "here you are, put this into the archive room", or "get this document, print it/make a copy and put it into the archive".
And after it was submitted it wasn't a "secret project" anymore.

Anyway, it is TOTALLY obvious that Emma would have submitted Ed's project as hers: he works under her. As Elsa herself tells Edward what was wrong was the fact that she didn't tell him.

The most important info is what Alice told Ed.
I never made any definite statement regarding any association between Elsa and the CFO, but merely reiterated what was shown over the course of the game, and put it in context, and Ed sent the project to Emma via E-mail if I remember correctly, which is besides the point that I'm making. For Elsa to know that Emma presented Ed's project as her own would require her to have access to information that only the executives would have had access to, and as such it is implied that Elsa is being fed information by one of the executives that is not Emma, and the only one that has already been established to have had any contact with Elsa is the CFO Neil Swanson, as such the implied source is Neil, Occam's razor.

And the information that Alice provides Edward is irrelevant to these earlier events. But even in this case Elsa had already heard about the deal before Edward did, and Elsa asks Alice about it in front of Edward when Alice goes to pick up her course work at Elsa's apartment, which also implies that there must be an executive feeding information to Elsa. When Ed confronts Emma and mentions the deal she immediately assumes it is the CEO David who's fucking with her via Edward, which implies that the trade deal is a closely guarded secret only known to executives, yet again how would Elsa have heard rumors about it? Also this is speculative on my part but when Edward tells Elsa of the trade deal after having spoken to Alice at the cafe Elsa turns around and it looks like she picks up her phone from her handbag and texts something to someone.

Either Elsa has some executive feeding her info, and probably getting her to use Edward towards some end, or she's just a Mary Sue who happens to constantly find the exact right clues at the right moment to know about everything secret in the company before anyone else does.

Unless you picked up on something I've missed, and in such a case please inform me, but it really does look like Elsa is not being straight forward with Eddie, and there's a lot of stuff pointing in one specific direction.

Reactions: armond

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
...this story is spinning its wheels.
Well it's obvious you're not reading it. I'm not even into BDSM (which I've stated repeatedly lol) and I love the intrigue that develops. The mob is mixing with the club, and multiple factions are pulling on most of the LIs, and then we haven't even broached the subject of faction alignment... the points we're accumulating with the male owners and the bouncers are bound to come into play when the mob either interferes with testing or just outright calls their marker on the club.

If there were a storyline like you were suggesting, then it doesn't happen at a premium, upscale brothel in Baltimore; it happens on a Patreon page somewhere else where all the cool "dark rape" gets stretched out for 4 years until an abandoned tag gets slapped on the page.

Many such cases...

Sep 14, 2023
Well it's obvious you're not reading it. I'm not even into BDSM (which I've stated repeatedly lol) and I love the intrigue that develops. The mob is mixing with the club, and multiple factions are pulling on most of the LIs, and then we haven't even broached the subject of faction alignment... the points we're accumulating with the male owners and the bouncers are bound to come into play when the mob either interferes with testing or just outright calls their marker on the club.

If there were a storyline like you were suggesting, then it doesn't happen at a premium, upscale brothel in Baltimore; it happens on a Patreon page somewhere else where all the cool "dark rape" gets stretched out for 4 years until an abandoned tag gets slapped on the page.

Many such cases...

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
So, am I the only one who thinks Edward can win this? Sure, it's probably going to cost him his soul/sanity/relationships in the end, but he's been steadily gaining importance and confidence. Elsa arguably needs him more than he needs her at this point and he's potentially got a sympathizer positioned very close to Emma.

Anyway, my thoughts on 0.6.

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes