VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
This game continues to be excellent. I like both Elsa and Alice and the mc is becoming more likeable too.

Reactions: 6pak2go

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
i i was under the impression i was a degenarate
This forum does expand the term, some threads made me feel vanilla in comparison.

The more you look into the abyss....
Some dude responds "Im gonna buttfuck that thing inside the abyss yo"

Last edited:

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
I
I feel like elsa is not telling the truth when she says she was a BF i think is just so Edward dont get any ideas, she act like those women who are attractive but you cant see a dude taking her BS so she would be single for ever
I‘d date her and take her BS if she was up for plenty of anal, CIM, and occasionally swallowing my piss. Everything else is just details.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I

I‘d date her and take her BS if she was up for plenty of anal, CIM, and occasionally swallowing my piss. Everything else is just details.
Hm maybe she is a butt queen keeping her virginity for marriage.

Oh wait this setup works better for Alice.

And if someone is drinking piss is more plausible to be Ed from Elsa.

download (11).jpeg

Reactions: lorddarkam

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Hm maybe she is a butt queen keeping her virginity for marriage.

Oh wait this setup works better for Alice.

And if someone is drinking piss is more plausible to be Ed from Elsa.

View attachment 3072678
While I was mostly joking, many powerful people, like Elsa, prefer to be dominated in the bedroom. They are so in control of everything else in their lives that submission feels like freedom (paradoxically).

midnightotaku

Mar 31, 2018
what happened to the sound/music starting from version 5? I'm getting no sound effects, no music playing just dead silence. Ruins the immersion tbh. anyone else have this issue?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Abhai

midnightotaku

Mar 31, 2018
Absence of BGM is the biggest flaw of CC
which is weird cause i replayed the entire game just to check, and the first 4 updates all have BGM and sound effects for everything and the dialogue felt much better as a result, and then starting in act 5 (this update and the last one), no sound at all.....almost like it was bugged out or unfinished. All the sound files are still in there, so i didn't see a reason why it would be left out

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
which is weird cause i replayed the entire game just to check, and the first 4 updates all have BGM and sound effects for everything and the dialogue felt much better as a result, and then starting in act 5 (this update and the last one), no sound at all.....almost like it was bugged out or unfinished. All the sound files are still in there, so i didn't see a reason why it would be left out
The whole "Jack Brown's back and meets the board" scene has music: and it's the final chapter 5 scene.

midnightotaku

Mar 31, 2018
The whole "Jack Brown's back and meets the board" scene has music: and it's the final chapter 5 scene.
you are right, i had to scroll back a couple lines to trigger it. But aside from the doorbell, flaming couch and the board scene, nada. Like that entire encounter with emma in her apartment, no sound. The entirety of elsa's conversations (and they talk *a lot*) also no sound/music. It's very different compared to acts 1-4, when every scene had at least BGM in it.

Reactions: Dororohot
4.30 star(s) 152 Votes