VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes

belovedeggs

Jun 19, 2018
"A nice guy who's nice not because of a choice, but a lack of it – he can't be anything else."

This fear doesn't hit close to home or anything >.>

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
"A nice guy who's nice not because of a choice, but a lack of it – he can't be anything else."

This fear doesn't hit close to home or anything >.>
Gotta be honest, though. When has Ed really been "nice"? Didn't he resent Emma since the beginning of the game? Depending on your choices he drops incel vibes on Alice and goes full Weinstein on Lucy.
Idk I get what the concern about being nice is supposed to achieve, but it kinda came out of nowhere.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dolfe67 and jufot

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Gotta be honest, though. When has Ed really been "nice"? Didn't he resent Emma since the beginning of the game? Depending on your choices he drops incel vibes on Alice and goes full Weinstein on Lucy.
Idk I get what the concern about being nice is supposed to achieve, but it kinda came out of nowhere.
Full Weinstein?!? WUT?

armond

Apr 26, 2020
It's pseudo intellectual horseshit about morality and subjugation in respect to social pressure and an individuals sense of self worth, watch whiplash for a decent example of these power dynamics at play in a similar though exaggerated play about using others, obsession, ambition, and self value.

Reactions: Bombmaster
Apr 27, 2021
Just played this game. Awesome, it becomes immediately one of my fav's. I usually love "office games", and this one has some well written characters.
For example, Elsa is already one of my favourite characters in this site's games.
Edward, listen to me: Elsa is ten times better than Alice or Lucy.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Just played this game. Awesome, it becomes immediately one of my fav's. I usually love "office games", and this one has some well written characters.
For example, Elsa is already one of my favourite characters in this site's games.
Edward, listen to me: Elsa is ten times better than Alice or Lucy.
noice.gif

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999
4.30 star(s) 152 Votes