VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes
Sep 14, 2023
I find it interesting that Emma's relationship status is kept ambiguous, she's constantly referred to as "Ms Reid", neither miss nor mrs, and either of those two would have direct implications in regards to her marital status, perhaps I'm reading too much into it, but still I find it curious.

Not sure what to say about the update, good and bad at the same time. The story with MC progressing along well, guessing Emma made sure the MC's team are lazy non-motivated to set him up to fail. The bad... no new "gallery" scene, not even one with drunk Lucy. And guess will need to wait in see if MC gets it on with Vicky. Changelog: v0.6 N/A
Well, the walkthrough mod implies that there's a choice involved in starting 'Elsa's path' in this latest update, and other dialogue when you wake up in the office implies that Elsa is slated for potentially romantic developments soon, we'll see.

Reactions: Walter Victor

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
Well, the walkthrough mod implies that there's a choice involved in starting 'Elsa's path' in this latest update, and other dialogue when you wake up in the office implies that Elsa is slated for potentially romantic developments soon, we'll see.
[/QUOTE]
yes, I agree and think most would agree that the dev is going to have a path where the MC ends up with Elsa.

So when is the next update??? ;)

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
So when is the next update??? ;)
[/QUOTE]
That would make sense as you can dodge the next door gold digger and keep being sweet with Elsa,
I just hope the delivery is clean.

And hopefully Elsa starts showing some signals of her attraction and Mc keep going into Alice path, only when Alice is within reach should Mc be allowed to pursue Elsa.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Trouble is .. MC never advances, not one hair on his body feels different.
Elsa is in control of everything MC is at the work place, dominates his private life,
treats MC like her doormat, while Alice keeps using him like the simp nerd he is.
These girls have nothing nudging them to change in respect to MC, nothing.
They are thriving more and more right now, with MC under their thumb.
And hopefully Elsa starts showing some signals of her attraction and Mc keep going into Alice path, only when Alice is within reach should Mc be allowed to pursue Elsa.
All the exercise in manhood MC has with the neighbor never goes anywhere,
the plot retconns MC right back into a lonesome misunderstood bore, taking away all his agency.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Elsa is in control of everything MC is at the work place, dominates his private life,
treats MC like her doormat, while Alice keeps using him like the simp nerd he is.

the plot retconns MC right back into a lonesome misunderstood bore, taking away all his agency.
He is different.

Sure is motivated by a selfish reasons and projection into Alice as the one.

The fairy tale references are plentiful into princess names, the weak character from protagonist.

Elsa is guiding him somewhere.
Probably you have the choice ultimately in the destination.

The relationship with Alice is kinda boring for my taste as anyone probably had a relationship ish with some crush like that and never got anywhere.

Sure Mc is submissive to Elsa guidance willingly and she didn't get any advantage from him yet. She gave her time, money and expertise. Sure could be a long con.
But maybe after he turns into a better man that she can read and trust maybe her attraction could happen.

Would be the happy true ending as the journey mattered. if elsaverse happens

Alice is just someone at the finish line waiting for the better bachelor.

Would be the boring soap opera ending, (edit)
still having the opportunity to be with Alice even if you need to sell your soul to the company store would a interesting path. (not happiness, just rich, kids and the margarine commercial from the 80s at what cost?)

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

You know, this last update covers 4 days: friday, saturday, sunday (not narrated) and monday till evening. Quite a few important things do happen in these 4 days, but... what's supposed to change a man-woman relationship dynamics in 4 days only (unless either they have a huge fight or they sleep together for their first time, of course)?

Anyway, the story introduces 2 new characters, MC's relationship with Vicky significantly grows, we see Zoe again and a couple of characters that we only met as background until now.

And sorry but I don't think Edward is Elsa's doormat only.

Sep 14, 2023

This game is clearly not for you, but instead of being normal and accepting that fact you seem intent on letting this game live rent free in your skull, you even made a new troll account because everyone in the thread put your regular account on ignore.

Last edited:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Surely you do not need anyone to remind you what this place is and what games here be.

Need I say more than the meticulously driven point that :
MC only ever met Elsa PRIVATELY WHEN HE PAID HER TO GET HER OUTTA JAIL
after SHE HAD BEEN GOING OUT WITH HER BFF LOOKING TO HOOK UP and stirr trouble?
What a very much unbecoming way to make waves in the higher echelons of big money children
she poses to frequent.

No MCGuffin jail time for Elsa, NO GAME FOR MC. Nada!
MC's relationship with Vicky significantly grows, we see Zoe again and a couple of characters that we only met as background until now.
they sleep together for their first time, of course
Or, maybe, the fact Elsa lectures MC how she usually sucks dicks to get outta jail.
Usually, not since she got MC to call upon. Her EUNUCH WHOM SHE LENDS TO ALICE FOR FAVORS.

How teribly MC has shifted from the White Knight of Elsa to not ruin her career at the firm,
with her actually being this bar brawler jail bird who ran away from home the minute she got access to her trust fund.
The other boys at the firm clearly hate Elsa for not giving them the time of day,
MC WOULD HAVE BEEN A HERO, EVEN PROMOTED!

WHILE AS SOON AS ELSA COINS THE BLACKMAIL PLOT HE WASTES NO TIME BLACKMAILING HIS SUPERIOR.

fUNNY, NO?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: yossa999

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Might be convincing if Elsa didn't act like an overbearing mom/waifu without the overt sexual aspect. Also Edward does have people in his life, but he hangs out with Elsa because, evidently, waifu. Nothing else to say here too, so bye and cheers.
If there were nothing to say then why saying anything and then depart?
But since you did. The only human being in Edward life who is unrelated to his job and Alice (who also related to that) is his friend. And they do spend time together. Limited but it's normal for adult life especially since Edward all pro-work now. There's also Lucy if you is on her path, and if you are, they are also spend time together. Edward hanging out with Elsa more than with anybody else is because they're in some weird way but kinda friends, but what's more important they're working together, and Edward specifically asked Elsa for help. She didn't ran to him with a scream "I'll take you under my control, slave!"

Last edited:
Reactions: yossa999

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Surely you do not need anyone to remind you what this place is and what games here be.

Need I say more than the meticulously driven point that :
MC only ever met Elsa PRIVATELY WHEN HE PAID HER TO GET HER OUTTA JAIL
after SHE HAD BEEN GOING OUT WITH HER BFF LOOKING TO HOOK UP and stirr trouble?
What a very much unbecoming way to make waves in the higher echelons of big money children
she poses to frequent.

No MCGuffin jail time for Elsa, NO GAME FOR MC. Nada!

Or, maybe, the fact Elsa lectures MC how she usually sucks dicks to get outta jail.
Usually, not since she got MC to call upon. Her EUNUCH WHOM SHE LENDS TO ALICE FOR FAVORS.

How teribly MC has shifted from the White Knight of Elsa to not ruin her career at the firm,
with her actually being this bar brawler jail bird who ran away from home the minute she got access to her trust fund.
The other boys at the firm clearly hate Elsa for not giving them the time of day,
MC WOULD HAVE BEEN A HERO, EVEN PROMOTED!

WHILE AS SOON AS ELSA COINS THE BLACKMAIL PLOT HE WASTES NO TIME BLACKMAILING HIS SUPERIOR.

fUNNY, NO?
Bro, I'm totally unable to understand how you connect the dots: you see a curved line where I see a straight line, and you see a circle where I see a square.

What can I tell you more?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
This game is clearly not for you [...]
Of course, this game is exactly his thc gummy bear, it hit him so hard that he is afraid to admit it even to himself, and now he is looking for lousy excuses and imaginary flaws in the plot to convince himself and everyone else that he doesn't like it. :KEK:
And what is the best way to dissolve the divine image of your mistress, whom you are ashamed to worship? Well, for start you can imagine her doing the number two, her expression in that moment and all this shit. :KEK:
That's where all these fuckin' amazing stories are coming from. First Elsa is the embodiement of Tyler, then she is a cock hungry slut hunting for dicks in nightclubs. Lately she's a spoiled brat with the family trust fund in her pocket. And on top of that she's a dominatrix in the leather outfit, holding her Fire Strapon of Submission deep inside the Ed's ego.
Obviously she's his favorite :HideThePain:

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
I find it interesting that Emma's relationship status is kept ambiguous, she's constantly referred to as "Ms Reid", neither miss nor mrs, and either of those two would have direct implications in regards to her marital status, perhaps I'm reading too much into it, but still I find it curious.
Given the interaction between MC and Emma
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it seems likely that Emma is unmarried.

Sep 14, 2023
Given the interaction between MC and Emma
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it seems likely that Emma is unmarried.
I agree that what you put forward is the most likely scenario, but considering that she is addressed with the "Ms", it's possible that she's separated from her husband, perhaps in the process of being divorced. Actually, if she's in marriage counseling or on the way to pick up a kid she has shared custody of, or something similar it might explain the conversation she had on the phone when she bumped into Edward.

Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

Rayadito

Jun 29, 2020
If you feel he needs more support, you can always make more accounts to subscribe to his patreon. :WeSmart:
Yeah, I do it from time to time between updates because he take too long in my opinion but it's normal since he doesn't have so much off a support. i think people on this site are used to a lot of sexuality in these type of games, but this one really looks like a good novel.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I said it because I started a fresh game with the new update, and it ended at the presentation with Mr. Brown. And unless my memory is foggy, that's where 0.5 ended as well.

Is it a route thing?
Nope. Mod? compressed?

My guess is that you downloaded and installed the old 0.5 mod into the 0.6 update.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Loser guy story (maybe from the good ones?). Monologues rather good and even great if you like depressive little shit talk like various here

Hope we can see more of Zoe's arc and that once for all dev can clarify what Adam got with her, you never know with this game, could be as far and used as what's imaginable. Except that missed opportunity (bothered me) I still like both main girls (their relationship aside that sucks ass) and even the neighbor if you hurry me.
Haven't played it before how regular is it usually?

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes