VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes

daddyholes76

Oct 14, 2021
I feel like there's some disconnect between what we're told about Edward and how he actually appears in game. I don't think Elsa is supposed to be wrong about him, but from the player's perspective she is imo. "Nice" was probably the wrong word, but I also don't think she's right about calling him naive.
I think jaded is a more apt description of Edward. It seems like he sees every social interaction as a trade deal. Elsa doesn't really change his mindset, only his hair cut and clothes, but rather reenforces his jadedness, because it's supposedly a prerequisite to making it in the corporate world.
its coz the games about bein a successful shitbird but you feel good bout it and make everyone think your doin the world a favor so they simp on your scrawny ass. that part is true cuz thats how rich folks be and how the culture industry functions u kno like tucker carlson pretending he gives a shit about white trash. the stupid part is some rando gettin lerned on aspirational social media bullshit like thats supposed to work. you born into it or got connections or your skills and experience areindispensable to someone and they will suk your dick 4 free, end of story. in real life some gutchi cutchi bitch by some miracle gave me a promotion coz she cant get any1 else listenin to her shitty advice i guess? yeah ill take that pay hike and do a lateral asap

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
He got Lucy to buy lego. That was nice of him. Everyone needs more lego in their life. :)

EDIT: If Lucy embrace her new lego hobby to the full extent, my Edward will pursue her and ignore Alice and Elsa. :D What could strengthen a relationship more than building lego together?
She's also thicc and got one of the best rendered pussies I've ever seen on this forum.
Her apparently being exclusive to the pussy grabber path is a bit annoying to say the least. I don't know how we got from her watching her favourite show with Edward of her own volition to her supposedly being a gold digger.

Reactions: bacienvu88

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Isn't it weird how there's no instance in the game of Edward being nice to anyone (besides Alice, who he wants to get into the pants of) and Elsa still tells him to be less nice to people?
He deceives Lucy to fuck her for practice, wants to storm Emma's office to scream at her, ignores his cute colleague and accuses Alice of seducing him for her course work. Not to mention he sees every man besides Tommy as either annoying or a rival. I really don't see what Elsa could mean is too nice about Edward.
He is kinda nice to Elsa, after all, he always gets her food even if she didn't ask for it. But yeah is like a man in a mission now, he is 100% focused on his objective and ignores everything else, which is a shame since her cute colleague seems like a genuine nice girl. In my game I always try to stay a good person, he doesn't deceives Lucy in my game. Now I don't think storming Emma's office was something a "bad person" would do, is natural to be mad when someone steals your work specially if you spend countless nights sleeping 4 hours to get it done. Now him accusing Alice of seducing him for her course work doesn't come out of nowhere, he literally didn't sleep at all, he stayed all night working on the coursework, after all that when he tries to sleep a little bit in the job, Emma rudely wakes him up so he was pretty mad at her, didn't sleep well, he was having intrusive thoughts of his Ego feeding his insecurities about the whole Alice deal...he was already on the edge when he started talking with Alice, of course that's not justification, but you can see he was not in his best state of mind when everything happened.

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
I like the game but the story seems very linear. Do the choices actually matter? Do they have any impact on the game? I would be grateful if someone can answer it for my as I did not have patience to check it myself.
I also don't like the fact I can't chose the girl I'm in love with, I much better prefer Elsa than the one with whom Mc is supposedly in love.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I like the game but the story seems very linear. Do the choices actually matter? Do they have any impact on the game? I would be grateful if someone can answer it for my as I did not have patience to check it myself.
I also don't like the fact I can't chose the girl I'm in love with, I much better prefer Elsa than the one with whom Mc is supposedly in love.
They have some impact but not that much. The most impactful choice till now is to sleep with the neighbor or not. Also I guess to choose to see the girl from the bar or not (not yet implemented)

The game has not a lot of room to have big branches, the MC's goal is to date Alice and he's helped by Elsa

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is kinetic in the rants and the thoughts of MC.
MC is supposed to be stepped on by elsa who unappologetically calls him the idiot who got her outta prison for free.
She is jaded also, point blank tells MC she would have sucked dick to get outta prison
from her supposed friends. So yeah, elsa is jaded, into espinage to fkk with the enemy company of
her parents company, the company MC is helping her bring to it”s knees.
Alice is her prized clueless socialite victim, as the actual eiress of the company she wants to bring down.
She wants to mind fuck Alice and she is using the moron MC as the bait for that.

• Hey there
Reactions: d_generate and sqwl

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Thank you for your answers. That's a pity that the story is linear because I really like the plot and I don't like just reading, I need to have impact on what's happening.
Honestly, I think your question is quite weird.

You played the game, we played the game: you know as much as we know.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Thank you for your answers. That's a pity that the story is linear because I really like the plot and I don't like just reading, I need to have impact on what's happening.
we are kinda shaping the personality of the MC, you can go full on goblin mode and be controlled by your ego or try to retain the control and not go overboard with the whole sigma grindset

Reactions: zARRR and Kuokaman
4.30 star(s) 152 Votes