VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I am just wondering if Elsa is grooming him for herself to become a power couple... Although I'm not quite sure if she is a lesbian or not? Maybe Bi?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I haven't played it for a long time. How is it nowadays? Is it worth playing?
I'm afraid "For a long time" doesn't help us in helping you. I can tell you that 0.4 was quite a short update and 0.4.5 is shorter than 0.4, anyway.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I'm afraid "For a long time" doesn't help us in helping you. I can tell you that 0.4 was quite a short update and 0.4.5 is shorter than 0.4, anyway.
I believe I played, maybe, 0.2 or 0.3, I'm not sure. I don't remember any real sex scene, though. Maybe during MC thinking about his past? He decided to throw his couch....

It ain't me

May 11, 2020
just me or Elsa is really Kathryn Merteuil ( from Cruel intension) ?
And "the end" made me so confused at all.

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
She's prolly one of the heirs of the other big Corp in town. Why is she working for another company? Maybe she wants to show her parents she can be successful without help or maybe she's trying to mess with their business from inside.
Yes, I agree on this, seems like one of the logical ways in which you can justify her access to such high-level contacts and her knowledge of how high-level corporate works even though she doesn't herself have the age to really have created both. She also does mention somewhere that her contacts come from her time in the uni, while the MC says he didn't get those kinds of contacts then, which could easily mean she comes from a prestigious/elite institution (maybe the famous London School of Economics or something like it).

Reactions: Ragnar

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
That remains to be seen. We still don't know what her intentions are. :devilish:
True, but to be honest, she wouldn't need Edward to climb the Corporate ladder. But i agree she has definetly ulterior motives.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
True, but to be honest, she wouldn't need Edward to climb the Corporate ladder. But i agree she has definetly ulterior motives.
From my point of view, getting Eddie to climb the Corporate ladder is preparation for her real intentions toward him, whatever they are.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
That remains to be seen. We still don't know what her intentions are. :devilish:
Isn't it weird how there's no instance in the game of Edward being nice to anyone (besides Alice, who he wants to get into the pants of) and Elsa still tells him to be less nice to people?
He deceives Lucy to fuck her for practice, wants to storm Emma's office to scream at her, ignores his cute colleague and accuses Alice of seducing him for her course work. Not to mention he sees every man besides Tommy as either annoying or a rival. I really don't see what Elsa could mean is too nice about Edward.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Isn't it weird how there's no instance in the game of Edward being nice to anyone (besides Alice, who he wants to get into the pants of) and Elsa still tells him to be less nice to people?
He deceives Lucy to fuck her for practice, wants to storm Emma's office to scream at her, ignores his cute colleague and accuses Alice of seducing him for her course work. Not to mention he sees every man besides Tommy as either annoying or a rival. I really don't see what Elsa could mean is too nice about Edward.
Well, in fact she's telling him he's too naive.

Anyway, he's almost obnoxious. What's worse, he was depressed and apathetic before meeting Alice and Elsa: now he looks like on the verge of mental collapse - the more he talks to "Ego", the more he's getting creepier and creepier.

Reactions: jufot

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Well, in fact she's telling him he's too naive.

Anyway, he's almost obnoxious. What's worse, he was depressed and apathetic before meeting Alice and Elsa: now he looks like on the verge of mental collapse - the more he talks to "Ego", the more he's getting creepier and creepier.
I feel like there's some disconnect between what we're told about Edward and how he actually appears in game. I don't think Elsa is supposed to be wrong about him, but from the player's perspective she is imo. "Nice" was probably the wrong word, but I also don't think she's right about calling him naive.
I think jaded is a more apt description of Edward. It seems like he sees every social interaction as a trade deal. Elsa doesn't really change his mindset, only his hair cut and clothes, but rather reenforces his jadedness, because it's supposedly a prerequisite to making it in the corporate world.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I feel like there's some disconnect between what we're told about Edward and how he actually appears in game. I don't think Elsa is supposed to be wrong about him, but from the player's perspective she is imo. "Nice" was probably the wrong word, but I also don't think she's right about calling him naive.
I think jaded is a more apt description of Edward. It seems like he sees every social interaction as a trade deal. Elsa doesn't really change his mindset, only his hair cut and clothes, but rather reenforces his jadedness, because it's supposedly a prerequisite to making it in the corporate world.
He's a naive fool because Alice has him doing her homework and his boss has him doing her work.
Furthermore he follows Elsa advice like a lost puppy.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
He got Lucy to buy lego. That was nice of him. Everyone needs more lego in their life. :)

EDIT: If Lucy embrace her new lego hobby to the full extent, my Edward will pursue her and ignore Alice and Elsa. :D What could strengthen a relationship more than building lego together?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 152 Votes