VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 153 Votes

foxxyfoxx

Jan 23, 2022
A good update, I really like it, but so much content over such a long period of time... The better the novel, the harder it will be to wait for the next update. Anyway, my best wishes to the developer. The dialogues are really good, and the writing is of amazing quality.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5 + Multimod by IAmAB

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 387 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Elsa's character is really something. She really has a Scandinavian girl vibe.

The no-dialogue scenes are astounding. I'm not sure how you guys are interpreting the last one, BUT I have the feeling that everything went as Elsa planned. 100% victory.

Most interesting moment: when Emma hesitates between the blue folder and the red (Edward's) one.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Man eater is happy for eating up all the men in this update - including the feisty gorgeous manager lady.
As a - I drag men along by their third member - kind a girl, self assumed and proud self description,
Elsa is a skank who knows she needs nothing but toy with her food ... ahem ..men .. before gulping them up.
She also stars in acclaimed leap of faith drama game as one true and true American beaut.
everything went as Elsa planned. 100% victory.
Most interesting moment
The theatrics of her nudging doubt into Ed is neauseating and just there for the lols,
as she needs him determined and not shaky ... being stirred by his GF did all the tricks.
Good for us all, Ed knows his business and actually wants to succeed,
rather than charade like Elsa.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
This game is a hidden gem.

Didn't think I'd get so many relatable situations in an AVN, the 'Jenny' situation, those discussions with Elsa...

Also, I know I don't give a fuck about Lucy or Alicece (sorry), I just hope Elsa is a LI, love the fact the game is ambiguous as hell concerning our relationships (blind playthrough, haven't looked at the walkthrough).

Yeah, can't wait for more now.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
This game is a hidden gem.

Didn't think I'd get so many relatable situations in an AVN, the 'Jenny' situation, those discussions with Elsa...

Also, I know I don't give a fuck about Lucy or Alicece (sorry), I just hope Elsa is a LI, love the fact the game is ambiguous as hell concerning our relationships (blind playthrough, haven't looked at the walkthrough).

Yeah, can't wait for more now.
I honestly haven't seen any comments suggesting anyone actually likes Lucy, Alice, or any other "LI" more than Elsa. IMO, This VN is set up to be more like a romcom between Ed and Elsa rather than the dating sim style that most VNs use. All the other girls are side characters and Elsa is the real LI.

Lucy is just trash.

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
I honestly haven't seen any comments suggesting anyone actually likes Lucy, Alice, or any other "LI" more than Elsa. IMO, This VN is set up to be more like a romcom between Ed and Elsa rather than the dating sim style that most VNs use. All the other girls are side characters and Elsa is the real LI.
That's one of the reason CC works as a story imo. It has a real protagonist and deuteragonist instead of splitting the roles up amongst 5-10 LIs.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019

Lucy is just trash.
Yeah if you don't like Elsa, you don't like the game. And if you like Elsa, the other girls are just side dishes. This is the story of Edward and Elsa.
Yeah, definitely, Lucy is like the 'instincts' temptation, pure lust, a friend who needs attention and suddenly wants more when you seem to have money and power (hate those types).

I see Alicece (just can't see anybody else, sorry bout that) as a mix of pride/envy, the shiny, unattainable goal, the 'savior' who will get you out of your misery, she's rich, she's hot, she's everything you're not... she seems kind, though, but also a spoiled rich kid who's used to have everything she wants... I know I find it kind of infuriating how infatuated he is with her.

Especially while Elsa's been loyal to him since the start, always by his side, trying to build him up... not sure I trust her entirely though, she's waaayyy too well-connected, wise and knowledgeable to be that young, and well, she's playing games from the start... still, it's always to the benefit of Edward.

Took a quick glance at the walkthrough while I was writing that, wasn't far it seems, Lucy wants to be spoiled, Alice wants a loser whom she'll probably toss aside when a 'shiny new one' will appear (like Tommy said), Elsa wants the top guy she sees in Edward.

jufot

May 15, 2021
Quoting Elsa herself, Edward is "Cinderello" and Elsa is Charming Princess. :)
On the contrary, Edward is the princess :D
Elsa : You... I... Remember those old fairy tales about princesses in lonely towers and knights in shining armour who try to save them?
Edward: Sure. So I'm your knight in shining armour?
Elsa : No, you're a princess. Sweet, naive and innocent. Sitting in a lonely tower and thinking that someday someone will come and save you from your misery.

4.30 star(s) 153 Votes