BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Wow...Thanks for such a prompt and thorough reply!
I am definitely just winging my way through trying to write ren'py code (supernoob)
I'll give that a try. When I tried "add_trait" before i got "add_trait" not defined error.

Would it be the same for wardrobe items?..
i.e.
selected_girl.add/remove_item("hoodie")
?
Clothing isn't quite as easy because girls can have multiples of the same clothing item.
The method names are "add_clothing_to_wardrobe" and "remove_clothing_from_wardrobe" but they need the actual item not just the name.

I think trying to explain it might be more confusing than helpful.

Removing clothing from wardrobe:
Python:
# You can use "outer", "upper", "bra", "lower", "panties", "socks"
c = selected_girl.get_clothing_on_part("panties")

selected_girl.remove_clothing_from_wardrobe(c)
# Or you can skip the variable

selected_girl.remove_clothing_from_wardrobe(selected_girl.get_clothing_on_part("panties"))
Or you can get the clothing item from her wardrobe

Python:
select_girl.clothing_manager.wardrobe["panties"] # Would show a list of clothing items of that type in her wardrobe

# You can select a specific one using its index i.e 1
# Remember indexes start at 0
c = select_girl.clothing_manager.wardrobe["panties"][1]

# Then you can remove it from her wardrobe

selected_girl.remove_clothing_from_wardrobe(select_girl.clothing_manager.wardrobe["panties"][1])

Adding clothing items:
Python:
database_clothing_items["panties"] # Would show a list of clothing items of that type

c = database_clothing_items["panties"][1]

# Then you can add it to her wardrobe
selected_girl.add_clothing_from_wardrobe(c)

selected_girl.add_clothing_from_wardrobe(database_clothing_items["panties"][1])

wirox

Sep 18, 2017
Presenting New Girl - Lana Rhoades

1 line 75.png

12 photoshoots, including shared with Riley Reid and Adriana Chechik

2 line 75.png

She has a mother - Stella Rhoades

3 mother.png

with her own 8 photoshoots

4 mother photo.png

3 videoshoots, 2 of them are shared with Riley Reid and Adriana Chechik. For them - new folder :
"_shared_videoshoots"

5 video.png

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Wow...Thanks for such a prompt and thorough reply!
I am definitely just winging my way through trying to write ren'py code (supernoob)
I'll give that a try. When I tried "add_trait" before i got "add_trait" not defined error.

Would it be the same for wardrobe items?..
i.e.
selected_girl.add/remove_item("hoodie")
?
Try it and find out! Worst case, you have to reload your save :)

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
little help? i think there's an issue with the .json on one (or more) of the shared shoots but i can't tell if it's saying that the 'list' object is invalid because there's no "replace" attribute, or if it's saying "no you can't DO that with a list" (nor am i sure what my next step would be from there).

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 56, in script call
    call game_init from _call_game_init
  File "game/scripts/game_init.rpy", line 180, in script
    $ load_shared_shoots()
  File "game/scripts/game_init.rpy", line 180, in <module>
    $ load_shared_shoots()
  File "game/scripts/game_init.rpy", line 40, in load_shared_shoots
    photoshoot = Photoshoot(json_config)
AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'replace'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ load_shared_shoots()
  File "games\CorruptedAcademy-0.2513-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "games\CorruptedAcademy-0.2513-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    $ load_shared_shoots()
  File "game/scripts/main_classes/photoshoot/class_photoshoot_ren.py", line 18, in __init__
    super().__init__(config)
  File "game/scripts/main_classes/shoot_base/class_shoot_base_ren.py", line 165, in __init__
    self.load_files_from_directory()
  File "game/scripts/main_classes/shoot_base/class_shoot_base_ren.py", line 265, in load_files_from_directory
    shoot_item = Photo(self, found_file, file_index)
  File "game/scripts/main_classes/photoshoot/class_photo_ren.py", line 11, in __init__
    super().__init__(shoot, path, index)
  File "game/scripts/main_classes/shoot_base/class_shoot_item_ren.py", line 32, in __init__
    self.display_name = self.get_display_name()
  File "game/scripts/main_classes/shoot_base/class_shoot_item_ren.py", line 82, in get_display_name
    return name.replace("_", " ").title()

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Corrupted Academy 0.2521d
Tue Aug 20 16:44:23 2024

edit: it seems fine when there's only one "_shared_photoshoots" *at all* in the "games" directory hierarchy - is it getting confused when it finds that directory twice in different places (i.e. once in mods, once in the normal path)?

edit edit: it *was* getting confused - i moved all the shared shoots to one folder in one place, and it was fine with that. progress!

Last edited:

Lechers

May 3, 2023
Clothing isn't quite as easy because girls can have multiples of the same clothing item.
The method names are "add_clothing_to_wardrobe" and "remove_clothing_from_wardrobe" but they need the actual item not just the name.

I think trying to explain it might be more confusing than helpful.

Removing clothing from wardrobe:
Python:
c = selected_girl.get_clothing_on_part("panties")

selected_girl.remove_clothing_from_wardrobe(selected_girl.get_clothing_on_part("panties"))
Or you can get the clothing item from her wardrobe

Python:
select_girl.clothing_manager.wardrobe["panties"] # Would show a list of clothing items of that type in her wardrobe

c = select_girl.clothing_manager.wardrobe["panties"][1]

# Then you can remove it from her wardrobe

selected_girl.remove_clothing_from_wardrobe(select_girl.clothing_manager.wardrobe["panties"][1])

Adding clothing items:
Python:
database_clothing_items["panties"] # Would show a list of clothing items of that type

c = database_clothing_items["panties"][1]

# Then you can add it to her wardrobe
selected_girl.add_clothing_from_wardrobe(c)

selected_girl.add_clothing_from_wardrobe(database_clothing_items["panties"][1])
Thanks again!
I think I'm just not getting it, but I realize I'm clueless to begin with.

If you would indulge me another thought.
I was wondering what/where bit of code I would have to add to allow an image call to movie..?

I am trying to put tiny looping animations in some of the image squares (clothing and such).
I know ren'py doesn't support .gif or animated .webp, unfortunately.

But according to this ( ) tutorial, one can put in a .webm for an image.

I tried it verbatim as shown, but the game threw an error (something about "no Movie integer or iteration" I think).

I'm really enjoying playing and tweaking what little bit I can nevertheless.

Please keep this going. It's the best in this vein of games, like WTM etc.!!!

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
You know what'd be absolutely stellar? A way to refresh the girls that doesn't randomize your current selection.
I could add generating applications as a debug option.

I added generating applications as a debug option.

little help? i think there's an issue with the .json on one (or more) of the shared shoots but i can't tell if it's saying that the 'list' object is invalid because there's no "replace" attribute, or if it's saying "no you can't DO that with a list" (nor am i sure what my next step would be from there).

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    $ load_shared_shoots()
    $ load_shared_shoots()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ load_shared_shoots()
  File "games\CorruptedAcademy-0.2513-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "games\CorruptedAcademy-0.2513-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    $ load_shared_shoots()
  File "game/scripts/main_classes/photoshoot/class_photoshoot_ren.py", line 18, in __init__
    super().__init__(config)
  File "game/scripts/main_classes/shoot_base/class_shoot_base_ren.py", line 165, in __init__
    self.load_files_from_directory()
  File "game/scripts/main_classes/shoot_base/class_shoot_base_ren.py", line 265, in load_files_from_directory
    shoot_item = Photo(self, found_file, file_index)
  File "game/scripts/main_classes/photoshoot/class_photo_ren.py", line 11, in __init__
    super().__init__(shoot, path, index)
  File "game/scripts/main_classes/shoot_base/class_shoot_item_ren.py", line 32, in __init__
    self.display_name = self.get_display_name()
  File "game/scripts/main_classes/shoot_base/class_shoot_item_ren.py", line 82, in get_display_name
    return name.replace("_", " ").title()

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Corrupted Academy 0.2521d
Tue Aug 20 16:44:23 2024

edit: it seems fine when there's only one "_shared_photoshoots" *at all* in the "games" directory hierarchy - is it getting confused when it finds that directory twice in different places (i.e. once in mods, once in the normal path)?
It seems one of your images is named incorrectly, maybe a "." somewhere in it? Can you show me the file names of this shared photoshoot?

Thanks again!
I think I'm just not getting it, but I realize I'm clueless to begin with.

If you would indulge me another thought.
I was wondering what/where bit of code I would have to add to allow an image call to movie..?

I am trying to put tiny looping animations in some of the image squares (clothing and such).
I know ren'py doesn't support .gif or animated .webp, unfortunately.

But according to this ( ) tutorial, one can put in a .webm for an image.

I tried it verbatim as shown, but the game threw an error (something about "no Movie integer or iteration" I think).

I'm really enjoying playing and tweaking what little bit I can nevertheless.

Please keep this going. It's the best in this vein of games, like WTM etc.!!!
Can you give me some details about what you want to do or your code? You definitely cannot have animated videos for clothing as it stands. The game specifically looks for .webp files.

Last edited:

Lechers

May 3, 2023
I could add generating applications as a debug option.

I added generating applications as a debug option.

It seems one of your images is named incorrectly, maybe a "." somewhere in it? Can you show me the file names of this shared photoshoot?

Can you give me some details about what you want to do or your code? You definitely cannot have animated videos for clothing as it stands. The game specifically looks for .webp files.
According to the tutorial, the code to make ren'py play a .webm in lieu of a static image, the code is:
....image = Movie(play="whatever_filename.webm")

So. I converted a small animated .webp into a .webm for a clothing item image and put it in images/clothing/etc.
Then I wrote the above code for the base_image_name of the item in clothing_database

When I reloaded the the game script and the scene came to look for that item it gave me the error:
"renpy error argument of type 'Movie' is not iterable"

It works fine for normal static .webp images, of course, I was just looking for a way to put in tiny loop-animations and the tutorial shows it working.
So, I assumed somewhere in one of the scripts I would need to write some line to make it "iterable"...?

Google search didn't give me much help on that one :(

Thanks kindly!

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
According to the tutorial, the code to make ren'py play a .webm in lieu of a static image, the code is:
....image = Movie(play="whatever_filename.webm")

So. I converted a small animated .webp into a .webm for a clothing item image and put it in images/clothing/etc.
Then I wrote the above code for the base_image_name of the item in clothing_database

When I reloaded the the game script and the scene came to look for that item it gave me the error:
"renpy error argument of type 'Movie' is not iterable"

It works fine for normal static .webp images, of course, I was just looking for a way to put in tiny loop-animations and the tutorial shows it working.
So, I assumed somewhere in one of the scripts I would need to write some line to make it "iterable"...?

Google search didn't give me much help on that one :(

Thanks kindly!
Ok that wouldn't work. The game uses that base image name to search for files which match it, so trying to replace it with a "movie" displayable will cause errors.

There currently is no way to make the game display videos rather than a static image. It would take a bit of rewriting on my part to make it work.

Reactions: Lechers

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I noticed some of the vids in this are a little all over the place. Like blowjob vids actually being cumshot vids or not sure if it was a generic vid but 1 or 2 of Kira Noir's vids are actually Ana Foxxx. I'm so confused lol

Lechers

May 3, 2023
Ok that wouldn't work. The game uses that base image name to search for files which match it, so trying to replace it with a "movie" displayable will cause errors.

There currently is no way to make the game display videos rather than a static image. It would take a bit of rewriting on my part to make it work.
OK...
Thanks so much.
That certainly saves me a lot of frustrating trial and error.

Now for my next stupid question:
Where on a page on this site do I click to write a review?
Clearly I never have, but I feel compelled to give you kudos on this one.

Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
Now for my next stupid question:
Where on a page on this site do I click to write a review?
Clearly I never have, but I feel compelled to give you kudos on this one.
See the star rating if you scroll all the way up to the top of whatever page of this thread you are on, to the right of all the game's tags, the one with 13 ratings at the time of my reply? Click on how many stars you want to give there, and you'll have the review writing option with that.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
I noticed some of the vids in this are a little all over the place. Like blowjob vids actually being cumshot vids or not sure if it was a generic vid but 1 or 2 of Kira Noir's vids are actually Ana Foxxx. I'm so confused lol
I will take a look at the blowjob/cumshot videos I may have mistakenly tagged some of them. Are you sure it wasn't the post blowjob cumshot?

As for Kira Noir videos, they seem to be correct so I believe it was likely a generic video mixed in.

Lechers

May 3, 2023
See the star rating if you scroll all the way up to the top of whatever page of this thread you are on, to the right of all the game's tags, the one with 13 ratings at the time of my reply? Click on how many stars you want to give there, and you'll have the review writing option with that.
Ahhh...so deceptively simple...lol

anchit3

Jul 10, 2017
Geisha Kyd has a photoshoot event "Till next time", One girl Bonnie Dolce is missing? This girl folder is not there in the girls and also mods girls folder.. Am I missing a mod pack?
Also found another - Janice Griffith - Office Secrets

Last edited:

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Geisha Kyd has a photoshoot event "Till next time", One girl Bonnie Dolce is missing? This girl folder is not there in the girls and also mods girls folder.. Am I missing a mod pack?
You aren't missing anything no, the game ignores those particpants unless their config exists. So if in the future she is added she would be required to be available for this shoot.

Reactions: anchit3
Mar 22, 2020
Presenting New Girl - Lana Rhoades

View attachment 3947783

12 photoshoots, including shared with Riley Reid and Adriana Chechik

View attachment 3947787

She has a mother - Stella Rhoades

View attachment 3947793

with her own 8 photoshoots

View attachment 3947795

3 videoshoots, 2 of them are shared with Riley Reid and Adriana Chechik. For them - new folder :
"_shared_videoshoots"

View attachment 3947799

Enjoy!

Probably not a massive deal, but you have Stella Rhoades in a folder called "mother" and the other 2 you did for 0.25 are in a "mothers" folder

• Hey there
Reactions: wirox
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes