Jun 26, 2017
clothing_tags=("cheerleader", "red",), covered_parts=("panties"),
Those are you two problems. You only need the comma at the end if there is 1 tag since the game wants a list.

clothing_tags=("cheerleader", "red"), covered_parts=("panties",),
Change it to the above and it should work.

EDIT:
You are also missing an "ass_cover" image for the clothing which is what your main error is from. For lower/panties it does need both.

EDIT2:
As a note the "clothing_tags" are a list of tags that are mainly used when trying to find videos. So you might want to add "skirt" to it just as a note.

i cant unlock assistant or other teachers or any thing
i have newest version with fix

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
i cant unlock assistant or other teachers or any thing
i have newest version with fix
After a week you will got an event unlocking upgrades. The week after that you will get another short event detailing how to unlock faculty or if you already have 2+ alumni the game will skip that and trigger the faculty unlock event directly.

There is potential to have some kind of sex battle also, considering the images/videos available.
Also, is there any way to not repeat the generic files too often? Maybe implement some kind of cooldown in a future update.
I am not sure what you mean by sex battle.

As for the generic files, there is currently a "penalty" for videos which have recently been played. It might not be harsh enough if they still keep repeating.

Last edited:

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
clothing_tags=("cheerleader", "red",), covered_parts=("panties"),
Those are you two problems. You only need the comma at the end if there is 1 tag since the game wants a list.

clothing_tags=("cheerleader", "red"), covered_parts=("panties",),
Change it to the above and it should work.

EDIT:
You are also missing an "ass_cover" image for the clothing which is what your main error is from. For lower/panties it does need both.

EDIT2:
As a note the "clothing_tags" are a list of tags that are mainly used when trying to find videos. So you might want to add "skirt" to it just as a note.
I got it working thanks to this, I appreciate it.

How can I force when wearing the skirt to wear the specific top? This is what I have now:

Python:
init -3 python:
    red_cheerleader_skirt = Clothing(
        name="Red Cheerleader Skirt",
        lewdness=3, protection=6,
        clothing_type="lower", clothing_tags=("cheerleader","red","skirt"), covered_parts=("panties",),
        base_image_name="red_cheerleader_skirt", base_value=55
    )

database_clothing_items["lower"].append(red_cheerleader_skirt)

red_cheerleader_top = Clothing(
        name="Red Cheerleader Top",
        lewdness=2, protection=12,
        clothing_type="upper", clothing_tags=("cheerleader","red","top"), covered_parts=("boobs","bra"),
        base_image_name="red_cheerleader_top", base_value=55
    )

database_clothing_items["upper"].append(red_cheerleader_top)
The back and front of the skirt is always matching but the top is not. I had assumed (it looks like incorrectly) it would take red, and cheerleader to choose the correct combo. Just in case, I added the folder again.

Thanks again

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
I got it working thanks to this, I appreciate it.

How can I force when wearing the skirt to wear the specific top? This is what I have now:

Python:
init -3 python:
    red_cheerleader_skirt = Clothing(
        name="Red Cheerleader Skirt",
        lewdness=3, protection=6,
        clothing_type="lower", clothing_tags=("cheerleader","red","skirt"), covered_parts=("panties",),
        base_image_name="red_cheerleader_skirt", base_value=55
    )

database_clothing_items["lower"].append(red_cheerleader_skirt)

red_cheerleader_top = Clothing(
        name="Red Cheerleader Top",
        lewdness=2, protection=12,
        clothing_type="upper", clothing_tags=("cheerleader","red","top"), covered_parts=("boobs","bra"),
        base_image_name="red_cheerleader_top", base_value=55
    )

database_clothing_items["upper"].append(red_cheerleader_top)
The back and front of the skirt is always matching but the top is not. I had assumed (it looks like incorrectly) it would take red, and cheerleader to choose the correct combo. Just in case, I added the folder again.

Thanks again
There currently isn't a way to make a clothing "set". It has been requested before so people can make predetermined outfits i.e a slutty maid outfit.

I just haven't gotten around to it yet and I don't think I will have time to include it for the next update, some of the new punishment stuff is taking a long time to implement as it touches a lot of other stuff.

I would need to think of how to implement this system, maybe adding a "outfit_tag" variable to the clothing item. Then if a clothing piece with that tag is picked it sets the rest of outfit to match it. I would also need to add a check when buying/selling clothes so if they buy/sell a piece with that tag they buy/sell the whole outfit.

Seems easy enough in theory.

Last edited:

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
There currently isn't a way to make a clothing "set". It has been requested before so people can make predetermined outfits i.e a slutty maid outfit.

I just haven't gotten around to it yet and I don't think I will have time to include it for the next update, some of the new punishment stuff is taking a long time to implement as it touches a lot of other stuff.

I would need to think of how to implement this system, maybe adding a "outfit_tag" variable to the clothing item. Then if a clothing piece with that tag is picked it sets the rest of outfit to match it. I would also need to add a check when buying/selling clothes so if they buy/sell a piece with that tag they buy/sell the whole outfit.

Seems easy enough in theory.

Ah I see. Okay, thank you for the help. I have added a few other pieces of clothing after your instruction. Maybe when I have a dozen or so parts Ill upload as a mod for others. I will be eagerly watching for making sets. Thanks for the game!

Reactions: BolHeX

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Considering I might need to fast track the store/puchasing system to include with some of the punishments I can see implementing the outfit stuff too. Maybe making some gift outfits only so girls won't be able to purchase them but you could gift it to them and they might wear it.

EDIT:
Generally getting and sizing images is the biggest hurdle in adding new content like this. So I will need to see if I can get some of these outfits with matching images before I commit to adding them.

Last edited:

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
Considering I might need to fast track the store/puchasing system to include with some of the punishments I can see implementing the outfit stuff too. Maybe making some gift outfits only so girls won't be able to purchase them but you could gift it to them and they might wear it.

EDIT:
Generally getting and sizing images is the biggest hurdle in adding new content like this. So I will need to see if I can get some of these outfits with matching images before I commit to adding them.
That sounds like an awesome idea. Feel free to send me some things you are looking for and I will add them to my "mod" and you are free to use from that then. Maybe it will be helpful, no idea - but I can certainly try if you are interested.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Games like https://f95zone.to/threads/erotical-night-v1-5-e-ohkoku.2362/
(There are newer games also with the same/similar mechanics, just posted the first that came to mind)
I will take a look at the mechanic.

I don't know why, but the game has started calling all clothes, including shirts and underwear, as 'jeans' in the classroom and home scenes. Still remove them as normal, just weird that all clothes are being called jeans now.
I believe this has been fixed in one of the hotfixes.

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
BolHeX I have put together a clothing pack. Its just the first try at the moment but figured others can download it to see if they like it. I know you may or not start working on putting "sets" together based on what you mentioned above, but I have tried to prep that as much as I know how with the cheerleading uniforms. I tagged them as "set" and the number 1,2,3,4 etc corresponds to the top, just like the front and back of bottoms do. I dont know if its as easy as using the bottom association code for the tops also if they have the tag "set" or not, but seems like that would be the most simple solution (I am a major coding armature so if not please ignore). Ill wait to put together any other sets/uniforms until thats fleshed out.

Anyone else, I added some coresets (two variants), casual and leather skirts, and cheerleading uniforms. All items should be balanced by sluttiness and value. There are multiple variations of each for a total of 50 new images. The only "bug" at the moment (discussed above) is that there is currently no way to associate tops with bottoms so the uniforms may be incomplete or not matching - although the front and back of the skirts will.

Anyone has permission to reuse, redo, or reupload any and all part of this specific work I did if they wish.

Enjoy.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
1724541956246.png
I still need to work on it matching the clothing image "index" but now girls will try to wear the full set of clothing. This is a very difficult problem to solve if I am being honest since the game already tries to avoid indexes that the other girls are using so images don't repeat. I would need to account for those while trying to match a "master" index...

I am not sure how I am going to handle if girls chose not to wear a clothing item in the set i.e the skirt/lower. Do they just wear the top? This is a complex problem because of rule breaks...

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
BolHeX I have put together a clothing pack. Its just the first try at the moment but figured others can download it to see if they like it. I know you may or not start working on putting "sets" together based on what you mentioned above, but I have tried to prep that as much as I know how with the cheerleading uniforms. I tagged them as "set" and the number 1,2,3,4 etc corresponds to the top, just like the front and back of bottoms do. I dont know if its as easy as using the bottom association code for the tops also if they have the tag "set" or not, but seems like that would be the most simple solution (I am a major coding armature so if not please ignore). Ill wait to put together any other sets/uniforms until thats fleshed out.

Anyone else, I added some coresets (two variants), casual and leather skirts, and cheerleading uniforms. All items should be balanced by sluttiness and value. There are multiple variations of each for a total of 50 new images. The only "bug" at the moment (discussed above) is that there is currently no way to associate tops with bottoms so the uniforms may be incomplete or not matching - although the front and back of the skirts will.

Anyone has permission to reuse, redo, or reupload any and all part of this specific work I did if they wish.

Enjoy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have no idea the pain you caused me xD

new update breaks old save files?
Unfortunately 0.2 saves were broken in 0.25, I have made sure to keep old save compatible for the next update so hopefully this is the last update that breaks them.

• Sad
Reactions: accountant2992

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have no idea the pain you caused me xD

Unfortunately 0.2 saves were broken in 0.25, I have made sure to keep old save compatible for the next update so hopefully this is the last update that breaks them.

Very nice! Thats so cool that you got it working. It seems like a simple thing, but I cannot code so I certainly take your word for it that its not easy. Let me know if I should keep trying to get other costumes/sets. Might be something to consider - unlocking the field, swim club, etc etc. Who knows.

Either way, cheers mate!

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
It was only a total of like 100 lines of code but the image indexes were a bit of a headache. It does mean that in the future making clothing "sets" would be a simple as giving them all the same "outfit_tag", the game would then pick one of each type matching that tag. If a girl chose to skip wearing a top or whatever she just won't wear that part of the set.

I think this with the buttplug stuff(which took like 3 days...) covers my "smaller" features for this update. Now I just have the main one I need to finish up and the model content. I expect this update to be a bit smaller than the last one but I want to get the new game+ stuff out so the next update can be solely focused on the exam systems which are going to take longer since its both a massive system reword but also story and UI overhauls.

• Red Heart
Reactions: davemanster

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
It was only a total of like 100 lines of code but the image indexes were a bit of a headache. It does mean that in the future making clothing "sets" would be a simple as giving them all the same "outfit_tag", the game would then pick one of each type matching that tag. If a girl chose to skip wearing a top or whatever she just won't wear that part of the set.

I think this with the buttplug stuff(which took like 3 days...) covers my "smaller" features for this update. Now I just have the main one I need to finish up and the model content. I expect this update to be a bit smaller than the last one but I want to get the new game+ stuff out so the next update can be solely focused on the exam systems which are going to take longer since its both a massive system reword but also story and UI overhauls.
Looking forward to this :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BolHeX

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
i ported gdiggers888, bibimission, and jordan's WTM content; links are up in the spreadsheet. note: i did *NO* customization (except removing jordan's events from the port cuz they wouldn't work in CA); everything is as good as the original authors made it. feel free to fuck around with it if you want, but don't ask me to because i won't. :)

oh, also, the jordan content might die soon because i'm not a gofile premium user; if someone wants to rehost it more permanently then feel free <3

treboat

Sep 1, 2016
i ported gdiggers888, bibimission, and jordan's WTM content; links are up in the spreadsheet. note: i did *NO* customization (except removing jordan's events from the port cuz they wouldn't work in CA); everything is as good as the original authors made it. feel free to fuck around with it if you want, but don't ask me to because i won't. :)

oh, also, the jordan content might die soon because i'm not a gofile premium user; if someone wants to rehost it more permanently then feel free <3
the fuck_pussy webms aren't named right I think, they aren't being picked up

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes