ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
I noticed on the Jordan pack that the photoshoots are having the zoomed in issue that other mod packs have had before. Haven't noticed any problems with the bibi and gdigger packs though. Is there an easy way to solve this issue?

EDIT:This is inconsistent among packs. Chloe Temple is zoomed in, but Sasha Grey seems fine.

Last edited:

wirox

Sep 18, 2017
Presenting new girl - Sybil A

line 1.png

14 photoshoots, (mostly outdoor, nature, pool, beach)

line 1 photo.png

She has a mother - Claire Castel

Line 3 mother.png

With her own 8 photoshoots, inc. shared with Lana Rhoades

line 4 mother.png

4 videoshoots from this family, 3 - POV for events, one shared with Geisha Kyd

line 5 video.png

Enjoy!

Last edited:

H-32

Jul 12, 2017
I don't really like the mother of all AI images mixed in.
So i tried what to do.

( game\scripts\main_classes\girl\mother\class_mother_manager_ren.py )
In this file.

( chance_to_assign_mother = 0.5 )

If I change this description,
If I play around here, I can increase the allocation of mod mothers that are set as random pools.
You must of course have the required number of mothers set up as a random pool.

HornyBumpkis

Nov 11, 2023
Anyone else have an issue at a PTA meeting where when a new president is picked, the game just quits to the menu? Is there a way to fix it?

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
mod Lana Rhoades and Eva Elfie and their moms fullbody pics are not showing because they are not webp. just to give a heads up. (easily fixable with mod tools, i did it with my copy)

HornyBumpkis

Nov 11, 2023
You can it is just extracted to a different location.

It should be extracted to where the game exe is found on Windows/Linux or "CorruptedAcademy.app\Contents\Resources\autorun" on Mac.
oh shit wtf, I didn't know I could do this. Could I install the mods in the same way?

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
How do we get the video club? I have it unlocked, but don't see a way to access those shoots, just the photos.
1724906075225.png
The arrow will swap to videoshoots, do note they are more a proof of concept and only Abella Danger of the base girls has a videoshoot. There are however several modded girls with them.

levinkevin122

Mar 17, 2019
im getting this error every time i put Lana Rhoades Mod in the folders, i've already installed the Hotfix and still i get this error
error.JPG

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
For those interested I have made a
Excellent. Let me know if there are any outfits that you are planning to have that would fit any ideas for the future and I can put those in the mod.

What is the literal tag for the clothing? Is it like “set_cheer” for example and anything with set_cheer will attempt to be worn together? I’ll update the mod in preparation for the new version.

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
For those interested I have made a
I really like the outfit sets as well. Opens up possible new rules options (for a longer corruption path maybe?) like regular uniforms-->skimpy uniforms-->sexy uniforms. Opens up cosplay options too.

Store is great too. Lots of potential to be tapped. Also, maybe 'punish' the girls by making them masturbate if front of the class, or use a dildo (or get one used on them). This will require more vids but it's still pretty early in development so I figure I'd make the suggestion.

All in all, good job, lots to look forward to.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes