• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rpuresteel

Jan 28, 2021
My memory is a little rough for this game now, but there are multiple endings to the game. You can't escape once you've become a bimbo/pregnant and yeah, the damen thing is definitely a bug.
Well that's a bummer. I escaped before becoming pregnant, and I figured there'd be something to do in this other town. Why even have the escape option then if recapture is inevitable?

Oh well, this was my last playthrough anyway I wanted to see what would happen and I got my answer. Got plenty of good time out of it outside of that line.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Well that's a bummer. I escaped before becoming pregnant, and I figured there'd be something to do in this other town. Why even have the escape option then if recapture is inevitable?

Oh well, this was my last playthrough anyway I wanted to see what would happen and I got my answer. Got plenty of good time out of it outside of that line.
I think you can escape before you get pregnant, but you need to find a key and not get caught first. This allows you to escape into the town, giving you some more gameplay.

CypherXXX

May 17, 2017
Aviary I've enjoyed this one, any plans to continue updating it at all or have you moved on to other things? I see My Demon Friend is still on 0.11 any plans on updating it to 0.13 on here?

Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Aviary I've enjoyed this one, any plans to continue updating it at all or have you moved on to other things? I see My Demon Friend is still on 0.11 any plans on updating it to 0.13 on here?
I currently don't have any plans to continue this game, but you may like My Demon Friend if you haven't played it already. I will post v0.13 publicly sometime this month :)

• Sad
Reactions: idungoofd

rpuresteel

Jan 28, 2021
I think you can escape before you get pregnant, but you need to find a key and not get caught first. This allows you to escape into the town, giving you some more gameplay.
Right, that's what I mean. I get the key and escape and then get to town, do some more stuff and then no matter what he shows up in a car and it's basement game over.

It's not a big deal, I just thought I had gotten away from that unpleasant section and could move on but nope you're doomed no matter what.

seraphino

Sep 2, 2019
Sorry, just need to say the synopsis is really funny x) You can choose a male character or a female character, but the male character's story is "you're an henchman for a criminal, 'll you do evil and become the boss, or choose to be good and settle with a lovely wifey ?" When the female character's story really looks like " you're a woman, so you're a slut, it's genetic. But to what level ? just a stripper who undress in front of pervert for money, or litteraly your boss sex slave ? You have the choice" XDDD Yeah, I know it's a hentai game, but I think a feminist explodes each time someone read the synopsis x)

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Sorry, just need to say the synopsis is really funny x) You can choose a male character or a female character, but the male character's story is "you're an henchman for a criminal, 'll you do evil and become the boss, or choose to be good and settle with a lovely wifey ?" When the female character's story really looks like " you're a woman, so you're a slut, it's genetic. But to what level ? just a stripper who undress in front of pervert for money, or litteraly your boss sex slave ? You have the choice" XDDD Yeah, I know it's a hentai game, but I think a feminist explodes each time someone read the synopsis x)
You're not wrong, but who wants to be a good girl? It's so boring ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: DracoBorealis

InsertNameHereJ

Nov 30, 2019
So on the dude story, I've saved Sophie but she never calls for me to meet Alex. I've tried a bunch of different combos of choices but it never comes up. What's going on?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
So on the dude story, I've saved Sophie but she never calls for me to meet Alex. I've tried a bunch of different combos of choices but it never comes up. What's going on?
Sorry, I haven't touched this project in close to two years so I don't really remember a lot of it. I do hope to come back to it eventually and clean it up, fix any remaining bugs, etc.

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes