Anjocaido

Mar 14, 2020
Got a bug where I started as a male protagonist, but suddenly after moving in with Sarah got scenes of me as a naked female doing everything, even when I'm fully clothed. Edit: aaaand going to sleep just killed the save.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Got a bug where I started as a male protagonist, but suddenly after moving in with Sarah got scenes of me as a naked female doing everything, even when I'm fully clothed. Edit: aaaand going to sleep just killed the save.
Are you using the bugfix?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I'll definitely implement a choice to visit him in the next update :)

If you open the diary on the right sidebar the game will keep you informed of all the "quests" and activities you need/can do.

Not at this point :)

No need, it's very easy to lower your rent and it caps out at $300 a month as that is where the storyline ends.
To the Game Dev of Corrupted City, this is a super fun game. I am not a huge fan of HTML Games, prefer these games on engines that have pics and videos on full screen, yet This Game is so addicting and enjoyable. That I have second thoughts on HTML Games, regardless. Congrats on Completing the game. I have also got hooked on Paradise Heights and The Company, so I have a new point of view on HTML games. Hope your future games are just as fun as Corrupted City.
Cheers.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
To the Game Dev of Corrupted City, this is a super fun game. I am not a huge fan of HTML Games, prefer these games on engines that have pics and videos on full screen, yet This Game is so addicting and enjoyable. That I have second thoughts on HTML Games, regardless. Congrats on Completing the game. I have also got hooked on Paradise Heights and The Company, so I have a new point of view on HTML games. Hope your future games are just as fun as Corrupted City.
Cheers.
Aww, thanks! I hope you enjoy my next project too :)

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
EAGERLY WAITING,,:)
becoming Corrupt is ever so much fun, and staying innocent is is the challenge. I do look forward to Aviary's new projects. Until then I am hooked on Paradise Heights. It has a lot of promise, a neat story. It is a combination of The Company mixed together with The Devil's Advocate, It has Demons, Corruption and transformation. I became a Patron to help them have as much show as tell to match a cool horror, thriller hotel management story. I would have become a patron of Aviary Corrupted City, for I prefer Female Heroines in indie adult corruption games, but Corrupted City was already completed. I also like the M2F Heroine stories which are hard to find. I will become a Patron of Aviary next project for sure.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
EAGERLY WAITING,,:)
becoming Corrupt is ever so much fun, and staying innocent is is the challenge. I do look forward to Aviary's new projects. Until then I am hooked on Paradise Heights. It has a lot of promise, a neat story. It is a combination of The Company mixed together with The Devil's Advocate, It has Demons, Corruption and transformation. I became a Patron to help them have as much show as tell to match a cool horror, thriller hotel management story. I would have become a patron of Aviary Corrupted City, for I prefer Female Heroines in indie adult corruption games, but Corrupted City was already completed. I also like the M2F Heroine stories which are hard to find. I will become a Patron of Aviary next project for sure.
Thank you for the support :)!

Reactions: JaszMan

24han

Sep 18, 2019
Hi! I'm just wondering... I see a reference to a "Master" in the "tips" section. How do I get there? I've only gotten the ending where the female mc dies by being shot.

Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Hi! I'm just wondering... I see a reference to a "Master" in the "tips" section. How do I get there? I've only gotten the ending where the female mc dies by being shot.
You need to start from Chapter One and skip the introduction. As you work for Mr. Brooks he'll eventually send you to a golf course. You need to push the client off, killing him. After you've done this, you need to reject Mr. Brook's offer where you'll be sent to jail and given an offer by Vincent.

24han

Sep 18, 2019
You need to start from Chapter One and skip the introduction. As you work for Mr. Brooks he'll eventually send you to a golf course. You need to push the client off, killing him. After you've done this, you need to reject Mr. Brook's offer where you'll be sent to jail and given an offer by Vincent.
I ended up in the "dumb bimbo" section... did I need to be less accommodating so Vincent sells the MC instead of changing her or does the "dumb bimbo" thing happen first?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I ended up in the "dumb bimbo" section... did I need to be less accommodating so Vincent sells the MC instead of changing her or does the "dumb bimbo" thing happen first?
Sorry, I should have been more specific. Yeah, continue down that storyline and you'll eventually be sold.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Start with a forced relationship, already a red flag for me.
Nothing original like player choices at all.
I enjoyed Corrupted City,granted not a huge HTML fan, but I like the female heroine and open world, where you can keep the character innocent or fall into sex,drugs and corruption. The only thing I want to know is where to find other open world choice based corruption games with Female Heroines or Male that get a a hard lesson learned and becomes female heroines.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
So once youre at LLC, are there only three possible endings you can get?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can unlock the whore ending by refusing to go to work during chapter one while working for Mr. Brooks. After 4/5 days, he'll fire you the next time you walk into work, and you'll have trouble finding another job :)

You also have the Justice (True End) which can be unlocked by working for Mr. Brooks in Chapter One and not killing anybody.

You'll then go to college until Mr. Brooks calls you when you graduate.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
My new project, My Demon Friend has officially released!

You can check it out by becoming a patron here:

I will of course be releasing it publicly soon also :)!

Reactions: xOliviaNorth
2.90 star(s) 18 Votes