someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
Paid rent on Monday. Golf course event on Tuesday. Kicked out for non-payment of rent on Wednesday. Game over. Is this intended?

Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Paid rent on Monday. Golf course event on Tuesday. Kicked out for non-payment of rent on Wednesday. Game over. Is this intended?
It's been months since I've touched this project but that sounds like a bug, I'll look into it when I have some free time, thanks :)

Reactions: someoldguy

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hi. I get this error and I can't play. previously it appeared to me when I wanted to save. but now i appear when i try to open the game.

1604778238941.png

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Reactions: Anita Deek

netuttki

May 10, 2018
I know it is marked "Completed" but there are so many "This is the current end of this storyline. It will be finished in the next release" messages that I think it's more like "There are one or two endings finished and that's it".

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I know it is marked "Completed" but there are so many "This is the current end of this storyline. It will be finished in the next release" messages that I think it's more like "There are one or two endings finished and that's it".
Most should only be notifying you that current storyline you're playing has ended, but there maybe a few left that tell you there'll be more in a future version.

rpuresteel

Jan 28, 2021
After escaping and getting to Long Lake City, is there anything that can be done to go back to the old life? Damen is still in my contacts and I can call him to teleport back there, but i'm pretty sure that's a bug.

No matter what I try the asshole shows up in a car and takes her back to his sex dungeon game over.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
After escaping and getting to Long Lake City, is there anything that can be done to go back to the old life? Damen is still in my contacts and I can call him to teleport back there, but i'm pretty sure that's a bug.

No matter what I try the asshole shows up in a car and takes her back to his sex dungeon game over.
My memory is a little rough for this game now, but there are multiple endings to the game. You can't escape once you've become a bimbo/pregnant and yeah, the damen thing is definitely a bug.

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes