allenandarth

May 30, 2017
hygiene system? STD system? welp time to bolt, i like these types of games, people put way too much stuff to keep track off, at it gets annoying, it's not fun anymore

Reactions: AL.d and Sarahzero

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
What can I say? I'm a masochist.
it also does nothing. you cant compress further even if you mix several compression algorithms or stack them up. its a mathematic limit.

additionaly, if you go to sleep after midnight you'll skip the whole day until next morning 7 am, and napping to peek on the woman makes the whole day impossible to complete because your energy is in the red and you stink like a 7 day dead cat.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
it also does nothing. you cant compress further even if you mix several compression algorithms or stack them up. its a mathematic limit.

additionaly, if you go to sleep after midnight you'll skip the whole day until next morning 7 am, and napping to peek on the woman makes the whole day impossible to complete because your energy is in the red and you stink like a 7 day dead cat.
Yes, it was an accident but thanks for the feedback.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, same here. Going to Reggie's office only gives me a black screen.

Edit: Quitting the job and going back to his office somehow worked. Well... she changes her clothes (is that it?) and no time is lost, so I have to go back home for a nap (no gain in energy?!) since everything else is closed.

Last edited:

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
getting a bug where once i get the job i return to work and cant click anything
Yeah, same here. Going to Reggie's office only gives me a black screen.

Edit: Quitting the job and going back to his office somehow worked. Well... she changes her clothes (is that it?) and no time is lost, so I have to go back home for a nap (no gain in energy?!) since everything else is closed.
Same going again Reggie's office , black screen
Should be fixed please download the new update. Thanks for reporting it!

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Still getting a black screen revisiting Reggie's office using 4c. Does the fix require you to start the game over?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
1. The $35 sex toy (dildo) is not showing up in the backpack and the game allows you to buy it more than once. No matter how many times you buy it it still does not show in the inventory.
2. I do not get the option to masturbate in the park even though the scene triggered for it.
3. Exercising in the park does not raise fitness. The stat value in the left panel does not change regardless of the message telling you how much it went up.
4. You can shower as many times a day as you want, but can only brush your teeth once? You should be able to brush your teeth at least 2-3 times a day.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Well, I hope that this next update will have some real story line content to it, because I thought I was supposed to be looking for information...

SaruSubery

Nov 10, 2017
My character having no name really disturbed me. I had to modify the exported save just so i could have a name in conversations and references.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Your character having no name is your own fault. There is a text entry box on the page where you select your gender. You need to type something into that box BEFORE you select a gender.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
1. The $35 sex toy (dildo) is not showing up in the backpack and the game allows you to buy it more than once. No matter how many times you buy it it still does not show in the inventory.
2. I do not get the option to masturbate in the park even though the scene triggered for it.
3. Exercising in the park does not raise fitness. The stat value in the left panel does not change regardless of the message telling you how much it went up.
4. You can shower as many times a day as you want, but can only brush your teeth once? You should be able to brush your teeth at least 2-3 times a day.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll fix these in the next update. I just tested the park masturbation and it activated for me so I'll have to look closer at what could have happened. The park stats stop updating after you unlocked the masturbation so I've fixed that particular bug.

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes