SaruSubery

Nov 10, 2017
Your character having no name is your own fault. There is a text entry box on the page where you select your gender. You need to type something into that box BEFORE you select a gender.
Okay I'm messing, ofc it was my fault. I did forego the name because I can and the game is completely okay to have my character nameless all the way, even if it might hurt the narrations. Maybe a function that blocks gender choices until the name box is filled somehow would be a good idea.
Also ironically enough the game description has already given each gender a name, so I dont really feel the need to give them another, but thats just me

Reactions: czertik

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Does this game work now? Last time I downloaded the HTML did not load up the images

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
From the perspective of the female character:

Why can’t she do a webcam session in her room but in bookstores? It would be more logical for her to start in her room ( a quest line appears ) and start doing private shows in her room and public shows after accumulating a little corruption.

Sorry for english

Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Okay I'm messing, ofc it was my fault. I did forego the name because I can and the game is completely okay to have my character nameless all the way, even if it might hurt the narrations. Maybe a function that blocks gender choices until the name box is filled somehow would be a good idea.
Also ironically enough the game description has already given each gender a name, so I dont really feel the need to give them another, but thats just me
They have names because they are referenced in the story, whether you are playing as the male protagonist or the female protagonist.

Does this game work now? Last time I downloaded the HTML did not load up the images
You should have a folder called Images and a html file called Corrupted City. This will allow you to see the images.

From the perspective of the female character:

Why can’t she do a webcam session in her room but in bookstores? It would be more logical for her to start in her room ( a quest line appears ) and start doing private shows in her room and public shows after accumulating a little corruption.

Sorry for english
Your english is fine! I'll be implementing the camgirl storyline at home if you own a laptop otherwise you can play the storyline at the library. I don't have a lot of free time so if I think of an event I usually add it or write it down for a future update when I have more time.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
I use a Reverso for the traduction ^^

It's just an idea ; for me ut's better to begin with webcam at home and continue with webcam at the library

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Libraries have free internet. At home she'd have to buy service from an ISP. Of course that's in the real world and this is a game.

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
as male i can't pay rent even when i have the cash to pay it. also can't buy smartphone.

in general unless i'm missing something the male route has like 15 mins worth of content.

Last edited:
Reactions: zuckersh0ck97

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
as male i can't pay rent even when i have the cash to pay it. also can't buy smartphone.

in general unless i'm missing something the male route has like 15 mins worth of content.
I've changed a lot in 0.5 and you no longer have rent as the male protag so that isn't an issue anymore.

You don't need to purchase a smartphone as a male protag as you already start with one. I removed this in 0.5.

The male route definitely has more than 15 minutes of content I would suggest choosing different options as you'll have a different outcome if you choose different dialogue choices. You can also visit the convenience store for a robbery event.

Reactions: ToniK88

ToniK88

Jul 9, 2019
I've changed a lot in 0.5 and you no longer have rent as the male protag so that isn't an issue anymore.

You don't need to purchase a smartphone as a male protag as you already start with one. I removed this in 0.5.

The male route definitely has more than 15 minutes of content I would suggest choosing different options as you'll have a different outcome if you choose different dialogue choices. You can also visit the convenience store for a robbery event.
Keep up the good work mate! :)

• Love

zenxraider

Sep 2, 2017
The concept has me intrigued but since this is still relatively early in development, I'll just put it down as a follow for now until more content is implemented. Really interested to see what you have in store for the future. Keep up the great work!

dal776

Jan 11, 2018
This is a good start, but there are still a lot of bugs to the game. Also, maybe speed up the gameplay in future versions? I played the game for about a half hour and got only repetitive content (ie. go to the gym, work, home, shower, repeat).

crave

May 1, 2017
How do I start the move out event? It says to "reject the advances of the tour guide", but when does that event happen? Is it random or do I have to do something to start it?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
The concept has me intrigued but since this is still relatively early in development, I'll just put it down as a follow for now until more content is implemented. Really interested to see what you have in store for the future. Keep up the great work!
Thank you! :love:
This is a good start, but there are still a lot of bugs to the game. Also, maybe speed up the gameplay in future versions? I played the game for about a half hour and got only repetitive content (ie. go to the gym, work, home, shower, repeat).
I'll be adding more content to locations in 0.6 and hopefully it won't feel repetitive visiting these locations. Thanks for checking it out! :)
How do I start the move out event? It says to "reject the advances of the tour guide", but when does that event happen? Is it random or do I have to do something to start it?
You can initiate the move out event by rejecting the advances of the tour guide when you are looking for the documents. You'll need to work to see this event, it's after Penelope tries to rape you.

Reactions: crave

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
I enjoyed what is there, just hoping for more content soon. I played as the male character, the only thing I dont understand or maybe I am missing, is why have people in the contact log on your phone if we cant contact them.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I enjoyed what is there, just hoping for more content soon. I played as the male character, the only thing I dont understand or maybe I am missing, is why have people in the contact log on your phone if we cant contact them.
The contact log allows you to check your relationship status with people and re-read character profiles of people you have met throughout the game.

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes