3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
I can partially agree with you, but you're missing one thing, when Clara has the challenges on her phone we don't have the option to let her choose the challenge, it does it automatically, and here's the problem, it's the game that chooses the challenges, not us, we have choices with Alan, so I wonder, how can we Alan stop Clara from not doing the sex dares, if Alan doesn't know about all this, and here's where the title exists, and here's maybe something is wrong , but of course, it is not clear to us how the game develops, of course, under these conditions, for example, with Henry we had no choice options, Clara played the game herself, I apologize for the English, I hope I have explained something where the problem comes from.
We do get a choice to stop her from getting involved with the bad guys or whether to let her do the tasks at all (you have a clear idea if you are playing ALL pov. Otherwise it would be a question of whether you are willing to support your wife or not. Obviously its bad as a husband if you choose to not support her. That is enough to let you know that you are lowering her affection for you.)

Then there is the penalty thing that happens even if we support her. But she doesn't have to interact with the bad guys as far as I understood if she goes through them.

Btw, I don't think there is anyone named Henry in this game. Did you mean Harrison?

Ryoung

Sep 27, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.5

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 148 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Update sir??

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Leon and his dad are the bad guys off the game, I think they set back and figured out a way to make some money off scamming that company and plus fuck Clara. Why else would Leon just happen to be at that theater and now to hide Clara so she wouldn't be found.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Leon and his dad are the bad guys off the game, I think they set back and figured out a way to make some money off scamming that company and plus fuck Clara. Why else would Leon just happen to be at that theater and now to hide Clara so she wouldn't be found.
Leon said X told him to come there which makes sense. But I think there is somethijg more going on.

Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I agree with your opinion! But for now, the intentions of the bad guys are the main secret of this criminal story! The author made a very correct decision, because a criminal story without a secret is like a life without love! The epigraph of the game is an expressive photo with the multidirectional aspirations of the four main characters! That's how I see the development of history. Leon used to have a career, he wanted to earn money, but now he has met Clara and now hides a passionate attraction to the beautiful Clara! Leon is an experienced ladies' man and participated in honey traps, so he realized that he could not directly offer Clara to have sex! A proud girl will instantly break Leon's balls or wring his neck! Therefore, the cunning Leon decided to suppress disgust in Clara's brain during the task and block protection in order to gradually get the girl used to obscenities! Lustful Leon does not care who will fuck Clara, in which holes, the main thing for him is to destroy her as a person and cause an irresistible craving for obscenities! Then Leon will be able to take Clara with his bare hands and at the same time humiliate Alan once again! An important point must be taken into account! Anna has her own love interest, so she can be a useful assistant for Leon! There can be very interesting and hot events! The question stands like this. Will Alan fight for his dream or will he use a backup option? After all, Alan knows that Anna looks at him like a loving cat! We must wait for the real continuation of the story!

Reactions: mindexcursion

mindexcursion

Jun 1, 2023
I agree with your opinion! But for now, the intentions of the bad guys are the main secret of this criminal story! The author made a very correct decision, because a criminal story without a secret is like a life without love! The epigraph of the game is an expressive photo with the multidirectional aspirations of the four main characters! That's how I see the development of history. Leon used to have a career, he wanted to earn money, but now he has met Clara and now hides a passionate attraction to the beautiful Clara! Leon is an experienced ladies' man and participated in honey traps, so he realized that he could not directly offer Clara to have sex! A proud girl will instantly break Leon's balls or wring his neck! Therefore, the cunning Leon decided to suppress disgust in Clara's brain during the task and block protection in order to gradually get the girl used to obscenities! Lustful Leon does not care who will fuck Clara, in which holes, the main thing for him is to destroy her as a person and cause an irresistible craving for obscenities! Then Leon will be able to take Clara with his bare hands and at the same time humiliate Alan once again! An important point must be taken into account! Anna has her own love interest, so she can be a useful assistant for Leon! There can be very interesting and hot events! The question stands like this. Will Alan fight for his dream or will he use a backup option? After all, Alan knows that Anna looks at him like a loving cat! We must wait for the real continuation of the story!
A wonderful mental picture that I share with you. But whether Leon loves Clara, or his desire to humilate Alan is his motiviation??
I'm not sure yet and I'm curious to see what happens next

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Thank you for participating in the discussion! You have asked a very difficult question and there is no clear answer to it yet, there is too little information. But you can make a preliminary conclusion ! Leon has so far entered into short intimate relationships with women in order to complete a task or just for health! The moral principles are clear! And it was only after meeting Clara, a girl interesting in all respects, that Leon began to experience a feeling similar to love! Leon decided to reprogram his brains by any means and make Clara look like herself! In this case, the resourceful Leon, having felt a sufficient emotional connection with Clara, can persevere and achieve a physical rapprochement! Alan needs to secretly quarrel with Clara and slip Anna to him! And then Leon will be able to easily offer Clara to become an unscrupulous adventurous couple to fulfill Leon's crystal dream! Indeed, I am very curious about what will actually happen...;)

mindexcursion

Jun 1, 2023
I also think that at some point (!) emotional preassure will be put on Clara and Alan.
Anna begins to spread poison and is able to talk more and more openly with Alan about it. She will tell him to take a closer look and that Clara is a slut in the depths of her heart who actually deverses punishment because she screwed Alan over years.
And Leon will also scatter poison. What Clara finds in a bore like Alan. And that Clara is born for something else. For adventure, exicement and for their fetishes. Leon is going to influence her and she realizes that Alan can't give her that.

Does this have to be the end of the relationship or love?
Not necessarily. Love endures a lot. But at the moment, Clara and Alan have taken the important path of communication.

It remains exciting!

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I also think that at some point (!) emotional preassure will be put on Clara and Alan.
Anna begins to spread poison and is able to talk more and more openly with Alan about it. She will tell him to take a closer look and that Clara is a slut in the depths of her heart who actually deverses punishment because she screwed Alan over years.
And Leon will also scatter poison. What Clara finds in a bore like Alan. And that Clara is born for something else. For adventure, exicement and for their fetishes. Leon is going to influence her and she realizes that Alan can't give her that.

Does this have to be the end of the relationship or love?
Not necessarily. Love endures a lot. But at the moment, Clara and Alan have taken the important path of communication.

It remains exciting!
How well you said: love tolerates a lot! I know many couples who live by this principle! Don't you think it's time for the author to introduce new characters into the game to increase the pressure on Clara and indirectly on Alan? The spreading of the poison must be carried out on prepared soil! Clara must be morally depressed and her will paralyzed ! Clara may find herself in such a state, for example, after meeting a new character who will not succumb to her tricks, but will force Clara to make full contact with him and bring her to orgasm, perhaps the brightest in her life, or maybe even the very first! This event can create conditions for the destruction of personality and there will be doubts about the romance of a relationship with Alan. It remains only to add poison and in a couple of meetings everything will be over! Only Alan can save Clara, unless of course he succumbs to the poison, which is also carefully watered! This is a tough option for the development of the game, but there will be a happy ending!:)

Reactions: mindexcursion

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
"Not necessarily. Love endures a lot. " love requires boundaries, respect of the other self , "enduring" is a submissive relationship, it means one part isn't true to himself or herself and sooner or later means failure and in those case the sooner the better, what's worst that splitting @ fifty or sixty when you have most of your life behind you.
Here of course one she's back to being a slut, if that'snot a part of her actual relationship, it would take to the male to become a cheater to be able to continue a relationship. Else it's a fake couple when the submissive part (him) thinks he's in a couple but that's a delusion

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
How hard is it to add naming to save file. I went back and tried the choice MC helps Clara in Harry's room was suprised at the pentalty box. I will play both routes from now on, but a naming save will be helpful if the game grows with each split.

mindexcursion

Jun 1, 2023
Finden Sie es nicht an der Zeit, dass der Autor neue Charaktere in das Spiel einführt, um den Druck auf Clara und indirekt auch auf Alan zu erhöhen? Das Ausbringen des Giftes muss auf vorbereitetem Boden erfolgen!
[/ZITAT]

I think that the game also gets its appeal from the fact that there are only a few characters, but there are them.

The poison! It's already working, with
Anna: She already calls Clara a slut, a whore and does everything she can get together with Alan. She no longer has any respect for Clara. Will Leon encourage her in the future?
Clara: I read the nuances in the lyrics. She insults Leon or X less and less and sees them more and more as wise advisors. Good job! :) If she is unleashed on the Gunar fighting machine, she could experience sex in a way she didn't know before. Gunar could show her what she was missing and what she didn't know was missing. A big potent cock that fucks her brain out her soul. Merciless
Alan: Depending on how you play it becomes more critical. The conversation with Anna leaves its mark. He feels more and more that he actually shares more values with her than with his wife.

I am dying to see the sequel to this fantastic psychological game. Clara and Alan would have to talk so as not to get more and more entangled. If and when they do it, the Dev. decides. I trust him there.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
We do get a choice to stop her from getting involved with the bad guys or whether to let her do the tasks at all (you have a clear idea if you are playing ALL pov. Otherwise it would be a question of whether you are willing to support your wife or not. Obviously its bad as a husband if you choose to not support her. That is enough to let you know that you are lowering her affection for you.)

Then there is the penalty thing that happens even if we support her. But she doesn't have to interact with the bad guys as far as I understood if she goes through them.

Btw, I don't think there is anyone named Henry in this game. Did you mean Harrison?
I am playing on all but the MC doesnt know about the challenges so he cant support her or whatever. Unrelated how often is this game updated?

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Leon said X told him to come there which makes sense. But I think there is somethijg more going on.
That's what I'm saying,why tell Leon if only so they could keep the ruse going. Leon and his dad hated the MC's family so bad it's highly doubtful that he would just turn over a new leaf.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes