3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I bet Leon might be part of the external adverse effect.
I also think that Leon can negatively affect Alan and Clara's relationship! Firstly, Leon can act in the interests of third parties! Secondly, Leon can naturally become infatuated with the beautiful Clara and try to make her his own! In any case, Leon has the opportunity to observe Clara and, as an experienced man, he will certainly notice that Clara perceives other people's caresses not only with disgust, but also experiencing unusually acute arousal and at the same time a feeling of anxiety due to the approach of an emotional explosion unknown to her! Leon discovers clear signs of dissatisfied female behavior in Clara's reaction! The game has a single sex scene of Alan and Clara. Clara is the initiator of sex and completely dominates. Clara treats sex literally as one of the regular physical exercises! No foreplay, physical intimacy, followed by Clara's polite soothing words and Alan's guilty face appears at the finish line! An eloquent picture of the prerequisites for the development of a crisis in the emotional bond between spouses! Leon may try to intensify the contradictions between the spouses! Anna can become an unwitting ally, because in love everyone is for himself! To be continued...:unsure:;)

Reactions: truthpolice

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 169 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ryoung

Anaskm07

Mar 14, 2020
resim_2024-02-11_230702180.png

Hey Sinners!

We are currently working on v0.4.5 and as you can see from the sneak peek, everyone, especially Clara is preparing to have the meeting with Gunnar Slate.

How do you think the meeting would unfold? Will Clara be able to convince Gunnar to accept Specter's deal? Will X's guidance come in handy?

But the bigger question is, will you as MC support your wife and look out for her? Or would you get distracted by your sweet and shy intern? Or maybe not any of them?

Find out in the next update of Corrupted Hearts

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I think Klara is perfectly set up to meet Gunnar! Clara is interested in making a deal, so she is ready to use personal charm,
the collected compromising materials or, in extreme cases, a honey trap! Her opponent Gunnar is not interested in making a deal, but has agreed to discuss the deal if Clara earns his trust! I think it is extremely difficult to establish a trusting relationship in one meeting! Or maybe it's even impossible! Alan will not be able to connect to the surveillance systems, because Gunnar is not a fool! Anna will even follow Alan to the bathroom. Leon will comfort Clara with words and gentle touches. To be continued...:unsure:;)

Reactions: mindexcursion

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
View attachment 3346690

Hey Sinners!

We are currently working on v0.4.5 and as you can see from the sneak peek, everyone, especially Clara is preparing to have the meeting with Gunnar Slate.

How do you think the meeting would unfold? Will Clara be able to convince Gunnar to accept Specter's deal? Will X's guidance come in handy?

But the bigger question is, will you as MC support your wife and look out for her? Or would you get distracted by your sweet and shy intern? Or maybe not any of them?

Gunnar is a proud veteran, would probably accept the deal but with a compromise since clara, as we all know is hot AF. She'll be reluctant but get coaxed by X anyway since she doesnt like the position she's in and would want to get away and finish the mission as fast as possible. Meanwhile, the husband even if dont get distracted would compromise or sabotage clara unintentionally cuz he's a clutz. Either way is a win-win

Reactions: UpravDom
Apr 29, 2018
Important Announcement regarding the upcoming v0.4.5 update

Hey Sinners!
So while working on the upcoming update, we realized that to ensure a smooth continuity it would be better to break the update into 2 parts, Part A and Part B. Otherwise, the update might become too long and it will take longer to deliver.
Instead, we can cut down the waiting time while also making sure the two parts would connect with each other perfectly.
But this doesn't mean Part A would be short. It will contain enough content to keep you guys on the edge before the release of the next part. We are estimating a gap of at least 2 to 3 weeks between the release of Part A and Part B.
This will be better than trying to cram everything in a single update and be forced to cut down on script or scenes to not make the production take too long.
We will release it this way for v0.4.5 and then conduct a poll after the release of Part B.
But for now, you guys can let us know about your thoughts on this
Stay tuned for Part A coming up soon!
Sinful Studios

I think it's better to have one small (that require 3-4 weeks to complete) and one big update (that require 5-6 weeks to complete). That way we won't have to way too long for update, and the game will be always talked about. The more talked about - the more people see it, and maybe more supporters.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I like the author's idea of moving forward in short steps, if only because it will be possible to admire the small birthmark on Clara's nose more often! The author will have more opportunities to make changes to the plot and correct errors. It's a win-win option and I personally like surprises! But there are different surprises! For example, a surprise for Clara! Negotiations on the deal between Clara and Gunnar have reached an impasse because Gunnar has become infatuated with Clara and cannot continue to work. Clara appreciated the extent of her humiliation and the destruction of her self-esteem, but still agreed to return Gunnar to working condition. Gunnar, already in anticipation of his happiness, suddenly confessed to Clara that he had returned from remote places where it was possible to fuck only guys, the habit remained, but what difference does a guy or a girl make when you use her ass! Clara felt that now her self-esteem would sink below the bottom!:ROFLMAO:

whatever823

Jan 5, 2023
terry crews = gunnar!!!!

i love terry crews...gonna make him fk all of em if possible :mad:

Last edited:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
By the way, Terry looks like Gunnar not only externally, but is also able to conquer such a hot thing as Clara! There are photos that speak for themselves! In the first one, the character studies Clara incredulously! In the second photo, he already wants to possess Clara so passionately that his tie has even risen to a horizontal position!!! In the third photo, the character is smiling contentedly! Clara smiles that the deal is done and that the humiliation is finally over!;)

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
View attachment 3346690

Hey Sinners!

Alan will definitely NOT be getting distracted by the intern, I don't want him getting any pussy action whatsoever on my play through, I want his dick to be limp and unused while Clara is off getting laid left, right and centre

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Alan will definitely NOT be getting distracted by the intern, I don't want him getting any pussy action whatsoever on my play through, I want his dick to be limp and unused while Clara is off getting laid left, right and centre
I think in order to study and understand the author's idea well, it is necessary to go through all the options for the development of the game! Maybe it will be possible to find hidden hot episodes!

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
The author in his publication 3 days ago cunningly hinted at the behavior of one of the characters in the game: And who is naughty peeping? Do you think it's Alan?

Reactions: fbass

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The author in his publication 3 days ago cunningly hinted at the behavior of one of the characters in the game: And who is naughty peeping? Do you think it's Alan?
I have no idea, in my play through Alan doesn't know that Clara is shall we say "using her feminine charms" to get the job done

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I have no idea, in my play through Alan doesn't know that Clara is shall we say "using her feminine charms" to get the job done
I respect your choice, but I want to explore the game completely! I sometimes try to guess from one new image what event will happen in a future release, and as a rule it is unsuccessful! But there is still a benefit from this exercise, because the connection with the game is not lost between updates! In this case, it is logical to assume such disobedience options: Alan can spy on Anna in the bathroom! Harrison can spy on Clara changing clothes! Leon can spy on Clara changing clothes!Anna can look at Alan sleeping at night! Clara can freeze and give up the initiative suddenly after seeing the obvious and incredible naked GUNNAR! One thing is clear, all the listed characters can be disobedient!;)

Reactions: holy8675
3.80 star(s) 28 Votes