3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
The update will appear here as always suddenly! Therefore, we are waiting and looking at the new photo from the update! In this update, Leon will get a great chance to start realizing his true intentions!

• Hey there
Reactions: mommysboiii

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Will Leons hands stay that way? ;)
Clara reproaches Leon with quiet indignation: I showed weakness and allowed you to caress my ass with your hands, but why did you so unceremoniously penetrate me with your fingers? And Leon says with a lascivious smile: Don't worry, honey, it's all right, and my hands and fingers are here...look!;):p

Tucker23

Jul 11, 2022
The update will appear here as always suddenly! Therefore, we are waiting and looking at the new photo from the update! In this update, Leon will get a great chance to start realizing his true intentions!
does the update have few content ?

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
He's actually got a really short release window from initial release up to public, 12 days from the new Sin King to public release. Seems a bit too short as a lot of people will see that and think "why do I need to support him with money when in less than two weeks I'll get the game for free"

Reactions: Chaosguy

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
He's actually got a really short release window from initial release up to public, 12 days from the new Sin King to public release. Seems a bit too short as a lot of people will see that and think "why do I need to support him with money when in less than two weeks I'll get the game for free"
People are paying for early release. Like I cant even wait a day and just grab it when its released. But people also pay to support the dev because all games eventually ends up here. So everything is technically free.

Steam games usually get pirated within a day or a week after release but people still buy it officially. It's up to you. Without support indie games would die and get abandoned.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
People are paying for early release. Like I cant even wait a day and just grab it when its released. But people also pay to support the dev because all games eventually ends up here. So everything is technically free.

Steam games usually get pirated within a day or a week after release but people still buy it officially. It's up to you. Without support indie games would die and get abandoned.
Just feels more like it should be a month between the highest support level and general release

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
That will multiply the number of people crying for heroes :LOL:
And yet heroes are needed, well, at least for purely humanistic reasons, because impatient fans of the game have eggs that "turn blue" after 8 days of waiting, after two weeks the eggs usually "turn black" and swell, and after 30 days the poor fellows can not make sudden movements with their lower body at all - the eggs will simply fall on the floor... All people are healthy, because without health there are no desires, and without desires life is empty!:cry:

• Haha
Reactions: BeastMaster59

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
And yet heroes are needed, well, at least for purely humanistic reasons, because impatient fans of the game have eggs that "turn blue" after 8 days of waiting, after two weeks the eggs usually "turn black" and swell, and after 30 days the poor fellows can not make sudden movements with their lower body at all - the eggs will simply fall on the floor... All people are healthy, because without health there are no desires, and without desires life is empty!:cry:
For the impatient fans, I would tell them to get some other game, because as the Dev has mentioned often, his game is slow burn, so I would tell these impatient fans to go to the hospital to have there balls treated before they pucker up and explode.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
For the impatient fans, I would tell them to get some other game, because as the Dev has mentioned often, his game is slow burn, so I would tell these impatient fans to go to the hospital to have there balls treated before they pucker up and explode.
A good joke is designed to improve people's mood. And in
The unsmiling doctor will offer the hospital the following solutions to the problem: direct prostate massage or go to the girl! And the girl said that she would not "give" until the new release! In general, the circle has closed! Only a hero can save you...:(

Rickk2029

Aug 14, 2023
I provide support for several games, this is one of my favorites, however
to this game subscriptions are extremely expensive especially when converting to my country's currency, unfortunately I will have to wait until the 29th.

• Sad
Reactions: mommysboiii
3.80 star(s) 28 Votes