3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
I am playing on all but the MC doesnt know about the challenges so he cant support her or whatever. Unrelated how often is this game updated?
Yeah he doesn't know exactly the consequences but common senses a dutiful husband should support his wife no matter what considering the way Clara stressed how she really needed his help.

The game releases an update every month.

Reactions: BadmanBaxter

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
That's what I'm saying,why tell Leon if only so they could keep the ruse going. Leon and his dad hated the MC's family so bad it's highly doubtful that he would just turn over a new leaf.
Yeah but Clara thinks X told Leon to come to the theater to help her out and prevent her from getting exposed. She is also trusting Leon to some extent and has no reason to suspect anything so far. Leon is even advising her about the Secret Diary app.

MC did feel very suspicious of Leon in the beginning because of what you said. But after Leon saved his ass, helped Clara and even went on his knees to apologize and helping him get a room to stay near to Clara, he would feel more inclined to believe that Leon feels guilty or remorse for what he did and wants to make up for his past mistakes.

It's all just a psychological thing in the end and as MC let's see what all choices would be laid out before us.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
:oops:Leon began to act and now his intentions to introduce the poison of distrust into personal relationships are visible! Leon took care of his colleagues and booked one room for two for Alan and Anna. And Alan agreed to move into this room. Naturally, this news had a depressing effect on Clara, because it increased the feeling of exhaustion from the consequences of the last task. Usually confident, Clara now feels both hot and cold at the same time and even starts to get angry at Alan and Anna! It should be expected that the circumstances that have arisen will negatively affect Clara's professionalism!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
:oops:Leon began to act and now his intentions to introduce the poison of distrust into personal relationships are visible! Leon took care of his colleagues and booked one room for two for Alan and Anna. And Alan agreed to move into this room. Naturally, this news had a depressing effect on Clara, because it increased the feeling of exhaustion from the consequences of the last task. Usually confident, Clara now feels both hot and cold at the same time and even starts to get angry at Alan and Anna! It should be expected that the circumstances that have arisen will negatively affect Clara's professionalism!
It will be interesting to see what Anna is going to do now that she is going to share a room with MC ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
When we getting the new haircut for the male MC
I think the main character may need a new haircut if he can't fully track Clara's movements! The development of history can take place along the path of random events! Gunnar has to make the deal of the century within a month! Clara must find a reason to get to know him!
The negotiations are difficult, they last for several days and a sudden problem has arisen, Gunnar must definitely be at the negotiations with his wife or fiancee! Poor Gunnar was kind of lucky, he kind of accidentally met Clara in the elevator and the stars came together! Gunnar and Clara look like the perfect couple in contrast! Gunnar and Clara will spend several days and nights together. All the other characters can only wait, be nervous and change haircuts all this time!;)

mindexcursion

Jun 1, 2023
I think the main character may need a new haircut if he can't fully track Clara's movements! The development of history can take place along the path of random events! Gunnar has to make the deal of the century within a month! Clara must find a reason to get to know him!
The negotiations are difficult, they last for several days and a sudden problem has arisen, Gunnar must definitely be at the negotiations with his wife or fiancee! Poor Gunnar was kind of lucky, he kind of accidentally met Clara in the elevator and the stars came together! Gunnar and Clara look like the perfect couple in contrast! Gunnar and Clara will spend several days and nights together. All the other characters can only wait, be nervous and change haircuts all this time!;)
And Alan has to watch more ore less defenselessly, even agree to the hole thing. Delicious!

• Haha

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
A very beautiful wedding photo of Alan and Clara has been announced! I would like to see a photo at least through the keyhole... I wonder how ordinary looking at this photo can affect the behavior of the characters. Events can develop as follows: Clara is angry at Alan for agreeing to live in a room with Anna. Completing the honey task turned Clara on so much that she decided to meet with Alan immediately. Clara expects that Alan has had enough rest and will be able to fulfill his marital duty! Meanwhile, Alan is looking at a wedding photo with Anna! Clara enters without knocking and sees that cheerful Anna is dressed only in underwear and sitting on the bed, gently cuddling up to Alan.... Clara is outraged, but she can't utter a word! A moment later, a shocked Clara walked away, overcome by a mixture of intense excitement and a feeling of indifference. She left in an unknown direction , led by the author to meet her fate !;)

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I actually dont want Clara to like it for a while at least if certain decisions are met I mean if in future updates you can make choices to really piss her off then her wanting to cheat makes sense but otherwise I want her in situations where she ends up needing to attempt to use her looks to solve her issues but it always goes further then she wants it to kinda like the movie theatre especially if MC turns up because he tries tracking her. I do hope for a few scenes next update though for the MC maybe 1 with Clara maybe 1 with a random female NPC but not sure how that would fit in storywise as of yet but hopefully depending on choices and what players want Anna might get some love from MC. I also wonder if Leon will turn out to be the mole or just an arsehole who wants to hurt MC or even just a legit good guy who knows? I also hope that X will but out of some challenges and stop advising Clara on how to solve them so that she can potentially make mistakes or something. Perhaps she says I dont need your help and he says fine call me hen you realise otherwise and then after a challenge/ situation goes wrong she could potentially contact him to apologise and maybe he gets vengeful and makes her do something as well to say sorry. So many possibilities has me me excited for the development. Anyone know how active dev is on their patreon regarding news and potentially on here if they are on here?

• Thinking Face

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
The only news is the appearance of a beautiful wedding photo of Alan and Clara in the game, but so far in limited access!

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
I actually dont want Clara to like it for a while at least if certain decisions are met I mean if in future updates you can make choices to really piss her off then her wanting to cheat makes sense but otherwise I want her in situations where she ends up needing to attempt to use her looks to solve her issues but it always goes further then she wants it to kinda like the movie theatre especially if MC turns up because he tries tracking her. I do hope for a few scenes next update though for the MC maybe 1 with Clara maybe 1 with a random female NPC but not sure how that would fit in storywise as of yet but hopefully depending on choices and what players want Anna might get some love from MC. I also wonder if Leon will turn out to be the mole or just an arsehole who wants to hurt MC or even just a legit good guy who knows? I also hope that X will but out of some challenges and stop advising Clara on how to solve them so that she can potentially make mistakes or something. Perhaps she says I dont need your help and he says fine call me hen you realise otherwise and then after a challenge/ situation goes wrong she could potentially contact him to apologise and maybe he gets vengeful and makes her do something as well to say sorry. So many possibilities has me me excited for the development. Anyone know how active dev is on their patreon regarding news and potentially on here if they are on here?
Hey there. Clara won't like it unless your choices lead her down a path where she truly becomes corrupted. So far, just like you said, she is using her looks and charms to seduce people and even if X is helping her, things don't unfold as she had exactly planned so far.

X is helping her because their end goal is to get what they want. They can never risk compromising that. But that doesn't mean they would care enough to make sure Clara won't face any "hiccups". If you had played through the Harrison-Clara scene in the latest update, you will know why Clara got angry at X.

You also must have noticed that X is only helping Clara on how to seduce. Nothing more.

Keep a look out for the next update if you are looking forward to some really hot stuff ;)

WikiFox

Oct 17, 2023
Hey there. Clara won't like it unless your choices lead her down a path where she truly becomes corrupted. So far, just like you said, she is using her looks and charms to seduce people and even if X is helping her, things don't unfold as she had exactly planned so far.

X is helping her because their end goal is to get what they want. They can never risk compromising that. But that doesn't mean they would care enough to make sure Clara won't face any "hiccups". If you had played through the Harrison-Clara scene in the latest update, you will know why Clara got angry at X.

You also must have noticed that X is only helping Clara on how to seduce. Nothing more.

Keep a look out for the next update if you are looking forward to some really hot stuff ;)
Tell me, will the main character remain a fool and a crybaby?The donkey that everyone is deceiving.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Information for reflection! In real life, scammers are much more likely to deceive smart people, because they are constantly absorbing new knowledge, searching for the truth by repeatedly repeating practical actions! An intelligent person is inclined to doubt his rightness! And a fool can say either only "yes" or only "no"! No intermediate options! This is pure psychology! The game is like a theatrical performance, and each character plays a role! Clara is my favorite character and it's great that she spends so much time on the field! Clara is a superstar in this game! Alan sits serenely on the fifth point and does not twitch, because he has been married to Clara for 3 years and is still head over heels in love with her, and people in love can be distracted and inattentive! Alan will come out of this state when he feels that he is losing Clara!:(

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
A charming wedding photo of Alan and Clara should appear in the latest review! The wedding photo did not appear by chance, because it should remind you that Alan and Clara have been married for 3 years! Sexologists claim that the love and passion of the spouses at this stage lose their brightness and a reboot is sure to occur, without which a crisis may occur, especially if an external adverse effect occurs! It is very difficult to describe the change in the emotional connection between Alan and Clara, because the text of the dialogues should be very intimate and cause goosebumps on the skin of an impressionable reader! To be continued...;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Haha9999

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
A charming wedding photo of Alan and Clara should appear in the latest review! The wedding photo did not appear by chance, because it should remind you that Alan and Clara have been married for 3 years! Sexologists claim that the love and passion of the spouses at this stage lose their brightness and a reboot is sure to occur, without which a crisis may occur, especially if an external adverse effect occurs! It is very difficult to describe the change in the emotional connection between Alan and Clara, because the text of the dialogues should be very intimate and cause goosebumps on the skin of an impressionable reader! To be continued...;)
I bet Leon might be part of the external adverse effect.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes