3.80 star(s) 28 Votes
Apr 29, 2018
The poor guy still believes in miracles and hopes that a miracle will happen in a few hours, not in a few days! I also compare Clara in Figures 1 and 2, with the one where the vibrator is in the pussy and I do not believe that it is her! Then who has the remote control for the vibrator?
Now we need proper pussy inspection, to determine origin of pussy on the last picture. Maybe you could count pubic hair on that picture and compare it with the picture from the movie scene?

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
I don't think that anyone is going to leak the update here anytime soon because last time the dev got very upset because of this.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Now we need proper pussy inspection, to determine origin of pussy on the last picture. Maybe you could count pubic hair on that picture and compare it with the picture from the movie scene?
In the first case, there are only 537,834 hairs, and in the second 524,987. Are you in doubt? Good! Take a magnifying glass, tweezers, a calculator and count the hairs yourself!

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
In the first case, there are only 537,834 hairs, and in the second 524,987. Are you in doubt? Good! Take a magnifying glass, tweezers, a calculator and count the hairs yourself!
It probably looks a bit less than what we have seen because it is a xray shot and the pants are coming in between. Just what I think.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
It probably looks a bit less than what we have seen because it is a xray shot and the pants are coming in between. Just what I think.
You are right to think about spicy drawings and probably understand that all our conversations and jokes just help people somehow reduce the waiting time for the long-awaited event!

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
That's a hair-raising difference!
Did you count the hairs too? Well done... You're just lovely! We are on the same wavelength! In this case, you can easily cope with the following task: Some animal goes and chews on the move, when it gets up it stops chewing. There is a down on the animal's forehead. So what kind of animal is this?;):)

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
The game, like others, with these update delays, are losing interest, lately I notice that remasted or mediocre quality games are being released, but on a general level, not just for NTR

• Haha
Reactions: Chaosguy

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
The game, like others, with these update delays, are losing interest, lately I notice that remasted or mediocre quality games are being released, but on a general level, not just for NTR
Update delays? Bro are you serious? This game has the fastest releases while others take 1 to 3 months to release an update of same size. Its only been 2 or 3 weeks since last update.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes