3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Will there be a tattoo scene in future like clara has to get a tattoo on her private as a task or punishment for not completion of task and later explain it to hubby?
I very sincerely hope not because those kind of tattoo's always look shit.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Do the choices in this game matter? Is there something I can avoid, or is the game forcing me to make a choice that I shouldn't choose, that I can't avoid, and there's nothing I can do about it?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It will be netorare (cheating) or netorase (sharing/cuckold)?
Netorare, MC's wife is getting corrupted by other men.

He may take those two babe's from me but I will still have my trusty sock
See, here's where it confuses me. According to the dev and the romance tag there is a way to "win" but that begs the question ..... who with?

Now NTR doesn't bother me, i'm just happy watching hot women get fucked but once someone has strayed that far in a relationship there is no going back. As the saying goes, "if she cheats, she belongs to the streets".

So if both women end up getting fucked, there is no way you could trust them again for a relationship. So, how exactly is the MC going to "win" becase there is no way back for the soon to be ex.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Netorare, MC's wife is getting corrupted by other men.

See, here's where it confuses me. According to the dev and the romance tag there is a way to "win" but that begs the question ..... who with?

Now NTR doesn't bother me, i'm just happy watching hot women get fucked but once someone has strayed that far in a relationship there is no going back. As the saying goes, "if she cheats, she belongs to the streets".

So if both women end up getting fucked, there is no way you could trust them again for a relationship. So, how exactly is the MC going to "win" becase there is no way back for the soon to be ex.
Because in her heart she still loves the MC and thought of him everytime she took 6 cocks....and hated every minute of it...thus she never actually emotionally cheated....

/s

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Because in her heart she still loves the MC and thought of him everytime she took 6 cocks....and hated every minute of it...thus she never actually emotionally cheated....

/s
We really want to use this excuse, make the difference whether you cheat emotionally or not, hahahaa, cheating is all included, apologies, remorse, etc., are blatant rubbish invented by those who want to find an excuse written in heaven, you cheat because you do it with your will, so enough with this bullshit, you fuck with others, admit it that you're a slut, and don't tarnish the word love, too easy, to say, it's different if you don't have feelings, hahahahaha, I laugh.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
We really want to use this excuse, make the difference whether you cheat emotionally or not, hahahaa, cheating is all included, apologies, remorse, etc., are blatant rubbish invented by those who want to find an excuse written in heaven, you cheat because you do it with your will, so enough with this bullshit, you fuck with others, admit it that you're a slut, and don't tarnish the word love, too easy, to say, it's different if you don't have feelings, hahahahaha, I laugh.
I'm not...the Dev is ;)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Corrupted Hearts [v0.4.5a] [Sinful Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes