3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Thanks to our hero - >
Completely normal ; I hope it'll do them good on their Patreon.
Once again, the "hero" and the others who called for it, whiny dipshits who can't wait 2 weeks before leaking a game and damaging the dev earnings and trust to share with us, did their best work.
I won't be debating this again, it's pointless. It requires people with some self-awareness and empathy.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedHearts-0.4.5a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
To the ones who played: is this the type of NTR, where MC gets cheated on but later gets some kind of chance to point middle finger towards both bulls and bunny? Or is it the type where he gets the LI back/win her over and fuck over the bulls?
Or it's just your typical "she was stolen and all you can do is sob while she's getting fucked next door to you"?
NTR, where there is a possibility for MC to come out victorious in the end(and not the type of "everyone fucked her, we don't need her anymore - here, have it while we'll torment someone else" happy endings) is at least a bit refreshing.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Umm...was like 2 days ago Clara when yo got fingered in the cinema...

Not only is she a complete fucking clutz (and still no idea how she managed to get where she is in the agency)...seems she is suffering from memory issues now too..

Oh dear...sorry Clara...just no hope for ya love.

View attachment 3372860

The writing unfortunately...is not getting any better.
She almost orgasmed in this scene. So she must be talking about the last time she came. She wasn't this close when Louis fingered her. She stopped him before he could do anything further.

There wouldn't be any ntr or enjoyable content if she was a perfect agent. You would be better off watching Aeon Flux lol

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
"My holes may be full of their cum but my heart is only full of you"

And he lived happily ever after with his wife and her collection of biracial babies.
I know you are joking but I think that's a good ending.
If Clara still loves me that's all that matters.

I would even forgive her if some other dude got her pregnant.
We would just tell everyone I'm the dad.

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Haha
Reactions: yandex and Griev

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To the ones who played: is this the type of NTR, where MC gets cheated on but later gets some kind of chance to point middle finger towards both bulls and bunny? Or is it the type where he gets the LI back/win her over and fuck over the bulls?
Or it's just your typical "she was stolen and all you can do is sob while she's getting fucked next door to you"?
NTR, where there is a possibility for MC to come out victorious in the end(and not the type of "everyone fucked her, we don't need her anymore - here, have it while we'll torment someone else" happy endings) is at least a bit refreshing.
According to the dev there is going to be some way to "win" after the NTR has started we just don't know what that winning entails yet.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Dev said there will be choices for every route you just stated. How exactly it happens? We have yet to see. But Clara's ntr is not avoidable. It is what happens after we can control.

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Thanks to our hero - > Announcement
I saw something like this coming. He may have forgotten that F95zone is a pirate site so it's very normal that the game is leaked here. Most people are here for that only and almost all popular games get leaked here before the public release.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
I saw something like this coming. He may have forgotten that F95zone is a pirate site so it's very normal that the game is leaked here. Most people are here for that only and almost all popular games get leaked here before the public release.
But pirates should have some honor. What's the point in pirating a free game? We pirates came to existence because of content that was forever paywalled. For those that can't even wait 2 weeks and compromise the game's development are just being dicks.

Reactions: Chaosguy and Envoye
3.80 star(s) 28 Votes