3.80 star(s) 27 Votes

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
So basically she is just a run of the mill assassin and not a top notch one. The skills involved make all the difference in being at the top or being average. Not every target makes themselves easily available and by calling her a top assassin means she can get to the difficult ones also which requires more than just sit wait and pew pew. Maybe it shouldn't have been stated she was top notch type thing as it would have avoided alot of the issues people are having with her breaking so easily. Maybe a promising or upcoming secret agent would have been better.

If not for revenge then why was the Kiss the even a catalyst that started the entire event? I don't think Seducing her is the right term if she was telling him to stop it would be more like rape, but she is a trained killer so she had to want it or she would have stopped him like she did before. Until the kiss she spurned Leon's advances, after the kiss she let it continue. It only takes one final thing to be the "straw that breaks the camel's back" Hence why it is being used as the trigger for the event. So she has no idea of his and her husband's past? She doesn't know what Leon's family did to his? Like I said she just gave Leon all the ammo he needs to make her a fucktoy for whoever and whenever he wants(cumdump wife anyone), unless she confesses to hubby about it and he just HAS to be ok with it for the story to continue. He'll be able to control himself unlike his trained assassin wife and complete the mission without issue(very unrealistic as not only did she betray him but with his enemy on top of it but he'll forgive and forget to make the happy marriage ending). IMO it would have been better if it was a more forced way but as it stands I don't see the staying married anywhere in the future unless he wants to be her cuck. Since the story is just beginning he's probably going to have to go through alot more cheating and probably have to watch as things get worse. On a positive note I'm quite sure she'll be satisfied quite a bit by the time the mission is over and probably have some new husband prospects. As for him getting Anne, besides her being one of the manipulators behind the break up, remember she still has the NTR option as well and unless you used a cheat mod or something similiar you don't know if that choice has been made already(possibly breaking her kiss early?). So it's quite possible he will get NTR'ed by her as well.

So let's say it wasn't for revenge she has now jeopardized the entire mission and her marriage to satisfy some urge of hers. I used jeopardized her marriage so people can keep the illusion of a happy ending that includes them staying married. The only thing I see about the way it will be handled is about his revenge or lack of depending on what the dev's choices allow. I'll refer to one of my posts above about the Corruption leading to a bad ending, so you'll only be allowed to do what the dev let's you, to still finish the story.

Never said I was surprised about the cheating that was the others arguing about taking the save the marriage path. I mentioned that said same path would be the cuck route. Really what good ways are there to handle a cheating spouse? Personally I have known 5 couples to go through a cheating incident. 2 split right off the bat. 2 tried to work through things but with the trust being broken it only made things worse. One could not trust the other and the smallest things triggered fights until they finally split 1-2 years later. Probably would have been better if they just broke it off to begin with but they agreed to give it a shot. The last seem to be ok until less than a year later it happened all over again. Once a cheater always a cheater. There is a reason why the vast majority of divorces are caused due to infidelity. It's not normal human nature to just accept being with someone you do not or can not trust and that has betrayed you. Doesn't matter the reasons which in this stories case is he can't satisfy her which means it will happen again she just can't help herself as we have seen. So the only way I see saving the marriage is to become a cuck unless he's just going to be in denial that she ever has or is cheating on him which amounts to the same thing. Unless some mysterious magic force gives him a horse cock to please her, she will never be satisfied with him sexually which means she WILL do it again because well she isn't satisfied by him.

The sad thing is I was really looking forward to playing this but the more it's discussed the more it seems to be just another Cuck story just with a mystery to solve in it. You can dress a cuck story up anyway you like to but it's still a cuck story. If that's case it will be apparent very soon in the story maybe 1-2 updates tops to know for sure. Unless they are all backstory based and no real story progression happens. Truthfully I hope I'm wrong and it gets better but with all the developments that have happened it just seems way too likely she becomes a cumdump and him a cuck until the end. It's not like the MC can stand up to Leon and say stay away from my wife since you have the behind the scenes manipulator so that whole being "strong" just means the MC has to suck it up and still be a cuck until it's over.

FYI I do enjoy being able to have a civilized conversation/debate with you. Most of these turn into name calling and stupid crap like that.
We don't know her character completely yet as dev clearly stated. So it's not wise to say that she broke easily when there could be a lot of underlying issues. If the game is finished and there is nothing more to Clara's character, it wouldn't be wrong to say that.

She kept spurning Leon even after his kisses. It's his domineering kisses and words that kept melting her defenses, attacking her weak points and making her more vulnerable. Her head was also muddled after emptying that bottle of wine.

She didn't fully stop him because it was clear that she was lonely and craved for emotional support which Alan was unable to provide but Leon consistently did during the mission. That kiss of Alan and Anna made Clara feel as if Alan was getting farther away from her and probably that he didn't need her anymore. This made her feel even more lonely and distressed than she already was.

Again she doesn't know Leon is a bad guy and sees him as a friend. So she doesn't even think that she is giving him ammo for blackmail or anything. Leon didn't even blackmail her or anything after the deed was done. He straightaway agreed to forget it happened like she asked without any argument.

You say that once cheating happened, there is no good ending for the couple. But what if there's a redemption route? People make mistakes, some of them which are very grave like Clara did. But does that mean they should be forever damned to a bad fate? What if they sincerely want to repent? Shouldn't they deserve a second chance? We have seen a lot of murderers in real life getting redemption by doing good deeds. So should the society judge them for their past or for their present? Of course their past shouldn't be forgotten but nor should their present deeds be ignored.

With so many potential routes to come in the future, I am sure there is more than just a cuck route. This cheating isn't the end but an event to give way to the main one.

Why can't Alan figure out things and deal with the manipulators and somehow become "strong"? Isn't solving the mystery part of the game? It's fine to be critical but it's too harsh to be pessimistic about a unfinished game and think that only bad routes can happen.

Right now those who are enjoying the game are chilling and now this thread has been take over by the haters. Not talking about you but certain "critics". What a sad scene.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
We don't know her character completely yet as dev clearly stated. So it's not wise to say that she broke easily when there could be a lot of underlying issues. If the game is finished and there is nothing more to Clara's character, it wouldn't be wrong to say that.

She kept spurning Leon even after his kisses. It's his domineering kisses and words that kept melting her defenses, attacking her weak points and making her more vulnerable. Her head was also muddled after emptying that bottle of wine.

She didn't fully stop him because it was clear that she was lonely and craved for emotional support which Alan was unable to provide but Leon consistently did during the mission. That kiss of Alan and Anna made Clara feel as if Alan was getting farther away from her and probably that he didn't need her anymore. This made her feel even more lonely and distressed than she already was.

Again she doesn't know Leon is a bad guy and sees him as a friend. So she doesn't even think that she is giving him ammo for blackmail or anything. Leon didn't even blackmail her or anything after the deed was done. He straightaway agreed to forget it happened like she asked without any argument.

You say that once cheating happened, there is no good ending for the couple. But what if there's a redemption route? People make mistakes, some of them which are very grave like Clara did. But does that mean they should be forever damned to a bad fate? What if they sincerely want to repent? Shouldn't they deserve a second chance? We have seen a lot of murderers in real life getting redemption by doing good deeds. So should the society judge them for their past or for their present? Of course their past shouldn't be forgotten but nor should their present deeds be ignored.

With so many potential routes to come in the future, I am sure there is more than just a cuck route. This cheating isn't the end but an event to give way to the main one.

Why can't Alan figure out things and deal with the manipulators and somehow become "strong"? Isn't solving the mystery part of the game? It's fine to be critical but it's too harsh to be pessimistic about a unfinished game and think that only bad routes can happen.

Right now those who are enjoying the game are chilling and now this thread has been take over by the haters. Not talking about you but certain "critics". What a sad scene.
Because ok, I understand that Klara had a moment of weakness, it can be forgiven, but if everyone wants to fuck her all the time, it doesn't make sense. And it will be a typical NTR, boring and predictable. If so, it will be hopeless. And the path to redemption becomes pointless at this point.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Because ok, I understand that Klara had a moment of weakness, it can be forgiven, but if everyone wants to fuck her all the time, it doesn't make sense. And it will be a typical NTR, boring and predictable. If so, it will be hopeless. And the path to redemption becomes pointless at this point.
Agree and through out the game she showed weakness and the ability to be manipulated. If it be by X,the director or others even in front of her husband she was being touched she said nothing her husband had to step in. When the director first came in the room he was feeling her up. She is weak assassin or not. Just sad this AVN had potential.

Reactions: Sadowdark

WikiFox

Oct 17, 2023

You will find 1000 reasons to justify a whore cool, this game is just for you :) Are you saying that she needs support?So why doesn't she seek this support from her husband? Instead, they ride on dicks from one to the other jumping with a sour face.
If she's so weak and solves all her problems with her hole, how can she become a director?. There is no intrigue in this, a new hero appears, so Clara will suck him 100%%

Last edited:

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
You will find 1000 reasons to justify a whore cool, this game is just for you :) Are you saying that she needs support?So why doesn't she seek this support from her husband? Instead, they ride on dicks from one to the other jumping with a sour face.
If she's so weak and solves all her problems with her hole, how can she become a director? Then you can continue to do how she, in the role of director, solves all her problems with the whole anew. There is no intrigue in this, a new hero appears, so Clara will suck him 100%%
Keep crying about it :ROFLMAO::FacePalm:

Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Aww so cute :KEK:
Who looks more natural next to Clara, Alan or Leon? Leon, of course, looks more impressive; his appearance has everything that attracts girls: sculpted muscles, a bold, piercing gaze and the ability to lull him with sweet words. Alan needs time to get used to him and see his positive qualities as a reliable person! Alan is a legitimate positive hero and must take Clara’s hand and look into her eyes and say: I love you more than life itself and am ready to die for just the tender look of your beautiful eyes! I am ready to make any sacrifice for the sake of our dream! If there is a way to save a couple, then you can have a blast on all other paths!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
I will say that yes I wanna see Clara getting fucked by everyone but the writing can be improved ... Situation is forced in many ways not allowing Alan or Clara to come clean before Clara turning into a whore...So although I do enjoy corrupt path but for those who wanna play faithful path, there's not much of an option..Story for romantic lovers is fucked up to a level where I can say the only choice that will be remaining for Alan in future will be they have to accept Clara as a whore...

mystery will be opened in such a way for faithful path lovers where Clara will be shown as a victim... unless Alan himself is the "X" of the story lol..and want to enjoy seeing Clara getting fucked by everyone due to some revengeful reason. Or maybe he wanna substitute Clara with Anna as his wife lol because he found better loving girl for himself.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I will say that yes I wanna see Clara getting fucked by everyone but the writing can be improved ... Situation is forced in many ways not allowing Alan or Clara to come clean before Clara turning into a whore...So although I do enjoy corrupt path but for those who wanna play faithful path, there's not much of an option..Story for romantic lovers is fucked up to a level where I can say the only choice that will be remaining for Alan in future will be they have to accept Clara as a whore...

mystery will be opened in such a way for faithful path lovers where Clara will be shown as a victim... unless Alan himself is the "X" of the story lol..and want to enjoy seeing Clara getting fucked by everyone due to some revengeful reason. Or maybe he wanna substitute Clara with Anna as his wife lol because he found better loving girl for himself.
Agree. I thought Alan was X also at first and maybe all that stuff he had her doing was a kink thing. Still think Anna is X. X is helping with the investigation as well as making Clara do humiliating things. For now it is a toss up if Alan gets another email or text and this one shows the camera outside of Claras of Leon going in her room and shows when he left after they had sex then I am sure its Anna. It is disappointing no happy ending insight.

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
Agree. I thought Alan was X also at first and maybe all that stuff he had her doing was a kink thing. Still think Anna is X. X is helping with the investigation as well as making Clara do humiliating things. For now it is a toss up if Alan gets another email or text and this one shows the camera outside of Claras of Leon going in her room and shows when he left after they had sex then I am sure its Anna. It is disappointing no happy ending insight.
Nope if Anna would have been X, she would have received messages or could have taken the opportunity to kiss Alan from first mission while Clara was busy doing her missions and not after the introduction of Leon in the story.

The objective of X is to seperate Alan and Clara and turn Clara to a whore. I think those who want to see more Clara sex should support X no matter who it is. lol..But yes, for faithful lovers, no options for them in this game. Just watch Clara doing sex with everyone and probably Alan will will enjoy with Anna too...In the end he can introduce a stupid reason named as "forgiveness" for Alan and Clara to be together.

I am just saying writing is poor because no matter if that NTR scene is forced on faithful path too, but it ended in same way where Clara enjoyed sex with Leon and wanted him to cum inside her lol...So the forced sex become a cheating path in the end somehow lol. Doesnt matter how many stupid reasons developer gave to support the scene..story writing is disaster.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Who looks more natural next to Clara, Alan or Leon? Leon, of course, looks more impressive; his appearance has everything that attracts girls: sculpted muscles, a bold, piercing gaze and the ability to lull him with sweet words. Alan needs time to get used to him and see his positive qualities as a reliable person! Alan is a legitimate positive hero and must take Clara’s hand and look into her eyes and say: I love you more than life itself and am ready to die for just the tender look of your beautiful eyes! I am ready to make any sacrifice for the sake of our dream! If there is a way to save a couple, then you can have a blast on all other paths!
Both do in different ways ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: UpravDom

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
I'll probably disappoint you, but Clara's hole can still hold a bunch of dicks.Therefore, I see no point in fighting for this woman, there is no logic in this. But I would like Alan to deceive them all, that would be the coolest ending. And look at their sour faces in the end, Alan will get a promotion and become the boss of these whores. But alas, there will be some snot, drool, I love you, stay with me, well, that kind of thing. It's just that if you continue to play this game, you can just skip the dialogues and watch the scenes, and all because I personally don't see a real reason why Alan should fight for Clara.
And oh by the way, it's a porn game not harlequin romance. There is supposed to be lots of fucking. :p

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Cause how can Clara be satisfied by little Alan, now that she’s had some bbc? Maybe the dev should give Alan a “Gene Simmons” tongue to compensate for little Alan
IMG_1557.gif

Oct 7, 2022
I'll probably disappoint you, but Clara's hole can still hold a bunch of dicks.Therefore, I see no point in fighting for this woman, there is no logic in this. But I would like Alan to deceive them all, that would be the coolest ending. And look at their sour faces in the end, Alan will get a promotion and become the boss of these whores. But alas, there will be some snot, drool, I love you, stay with me, well, that kind of thing. It's just that if you continue to play this game, you can just skip the dialogues and watch the scenes, and all because I personally don't see a real reason why Alan should fight for Clara.
Alan is typical small dick loser lmaooo he doesnt deserve a beautiful woman like Clara and it is fitting that he has suffered in misery all his life coz that is what a wimp like him deserves..a man who cannot satisfy a hottt Goddess like Clara doesnt deserve shit and deserves to be cucked..so the question isnt about Alan fighting for Clara rather its about Clara fighting for the wimpy loser Alan..:KEK::KEK::KEK:

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
Alan is typical small dick loser lmaooo he doesnt deserve a beautiful woman like Clara and it is fitting that he has suffered in misery all his life coz that is what a wimp like him deserves..a man who cannot satisfy a hottt Goddess like Clara doesnt deserve shit and deserves to be cucked..so the question isnt about Alan fighting for Clara rather its about Clara fighting for the wimpy loser Alan..:KEK::KEK::KEK:
Well Alan is total loser in this VN...small dik...Clara doing real fight against enemy, earning more than him and he is just sitting at home in PC and call himself an agent lol BS. I will play for CLara getting married to Leon lol...and kick Alan's ass...once Anna will find out same way, she will also leave alan.

Maybe the script was written by some women rights activist supporter lol to show woman so much powerful over a man lol. And logic has nothing to do with the story writing.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023

So to muddled brain part, she wasn't too muddled if she was continuously turning him down before finally giving in. From the scene set
UpravDom
posted earlier she wasn't against cheating on Alan at all just not the way Leon was going about it."Leon don't. Please. I can't do this to Alan....not like this". The last part there shows she wants to do it just maybe not under those circumstances, or at that time. It was gonna happen anyway. Maybe she wanted to wait until after the mission and breaks things off with Alan the proper way? Who knows as it's too late now.

You say the kiss made her feel like Alan was drifting away from her, did she even try to prevent it or is she just contributing to it with all her actions? Is she going to justify everything she does as Alan's fault now? Was Alan unable to provide it or prevented from trying to show her support? Was she showing Alan emotional support? Hell she didn't even try to stand up and claim her man by interupting the kiss. She just walked away before seeing how it ended which was just dumb period. It makes for a good "plot device" but rarely happens that way. Any woman I know who has any feelings for her man or self respect would have waited and/or stepped in(discussion/argument would then happen to clear things up for good or bad). Her character is all over the place with how she acts, not at all the Top" whatever she has been made out to be. If Alan is right there and she doesn't stop another man from doing things, Alan had to step in, that shows a complete lack of respect for Alan and their marriage right there. Which leads to the why are they still married question again. Yet when she is alone with Leon she's all like no I can't do this to him at least not like this. Does this mean she wants to do it but only if he's cucked by it? Using the drunk/emotional excuse for it is lame at best for an "elite" agent/assassin. Again I'll point out I think that was the biggest mistake giving her that label. Using that label gives people a certain expectation which she hasn't lived up to by any means.

Talking about redepemtion how do you redeem yourself from cheating on someone? Promise not to do it again? The trust is still broken and the betrayal is still there. Knowing the cause doesn't help especially in this case(Alan can't satisfy her physically and now apparently from what you said she feels emotionally either) So what he finally emotionally supports her but there is still that physical part. That is the biggest problem with them staying together. So like I said earlier unless he somehow gets a "super dick" to satisfy her or becomes a cuck willing or not there is no marriage redemption as she will cheat again especially given her "emotional" issues. Now did she show remorse? Was she ashamed when she saw Alan the next day? Did she confess to it or will she be confronted with it? There are ALOT of factors in redemption and/or forgiveness that so far she has shown none that would make anyone consider it. As was stated the real story begins now and I can pretty much guarantee she will fall even further before Alan becomes aware of it. As for how society judges her, why does the matter, it's how Alan feels/reacts/judges. You can look at a situation from outside like most people do but, unless they have experienced the situation, they can't judge a situation or responses properly. Redemption and forgiveness are 2 completely different things. She can always "redeem" herself to others but not to Alan. The biggest point here is it's about Alan's feelings/forgiveness, who cares what anyone else feels about her cheating, they aren't her spouse. Any "good" path/ending will depend on how HE feels. Not Leon, Anna or even Clara. Alan is the "MC" everyone else although mcs are just there for the storyline. While she can redeem herself to everyone else and go on to be successful and happy with her life, it still doesn't mean it's a "good" ending for the story.

I'm sure there will be more than just a cuck route. You'll have the share route which is pretty much the same thing only he gets to participate. He'll probably be raising kids that aren't his while she is out getting satisfied elsewhere. Do either of those seem like a happy "family" ending that Alan wants? If you answer no then still a "lose" ending. I see alot of others talking about killing different people, none of that seems like a "good" ending to me, yes it will make you feel better but it still doesn't take away the damage that has been done in the first place. I also see most everyone now going down the Clara becoming a cumdump route even the ones who originally tried to save the marriage, so pretty much I'll say 1/1000 (unless they are trying to get all endings) might still try to save the marriage but to the rest the marriage is done end of that part of story. Now it's just see how many dicks they can get into her and possibly get her killed at the end to feel better. I also saw someone posted about them staying together and getting counseling. I can see the explanation there "my wife's had more dicks in her during this mission than a 50 movie career pornstar" and I couldn't satisfy her physically before that how do I do that now? Counselor probably while banging Clara "just accept it and move on". If it's a female one it would be "here's a refund, get a divorce and find someone you CAN satisfy".

Define how he becomes "strong". He's going to have to be able to control his feelings and emotions in order to finish the story no matter what, unlike his wife who will probably start giving in more and more as the story progresses. Even when he figures out things and deals with the manipulators which IS the actual story, what happens afterwards? Remember now Anna is a manipulator who will be dealt with as well, so ending with her would still put them into a bad relationship from the start.

1. Oh I forgive you for CHOOSING to bang all those guys and ENJOYING it while possibly getting pregnant with someone else's kid so we'll stay a happy married couple, eventhough I can't satisfy you and you'll probably cheat again.
2. He leaves her and gets a promotion while she gets fired (for being too weak) and goes off with Leon. She isn't strong enough to be an agent, too easily manipulated, and has too much emotional baggage as has been shown.
3. He forgives Anna gets married to her eventhough she was one of the persons responsible for his emotional pain and suffering, while everyone else gets killed or goes off together.
4. He gets the promotion, leaves Clara and continues to send her on missions where she will be a cumdump for everyone, whether she is with Leon, or not for his revenge.
5. Clara gets the promotion, leaves Alan for Leon. So Alan just kills himself.

Anyway you look at it there is no REAL save the marriage option except for being a cuck, just for the fact that all this seems to stem from him not being able to satisfy her physically. You can add they stay married to some of those endings or kill off and/or change characters in them to make them a "different" ending. Can't say those will be all the endings as there seems to be game overs if you don't follow the devs storyline. Either way this isn't truly a game its more of a kinetic novel where you choose the ending without knowing what ending your choosing yet. If you don't follow the storyline you get game over. So pretty much here is the basic premise-a mystery story, during this story you will play a cuck but can choose not to be at the end. NONE OF YOUR CHOICES will change that ONLY how it ends. Of course that's just the basic simple explanation but an accurate one none the less.

I see alot of issues with the details in the storyline, which is probably why people are getting so critical/bashing the story. The 2 biggest issues I see with the entire thing:

1. They don't seem like agents at all. More like 2 people picked at random for their mediocre at best abilities and told "Hey, your an elite agent now, here is your mission". Elite agents implies training mental and physical, psych evals, physical evals, being better than mediocre at what you do and an extensive and very thorough background check. They need to be sure people will not "break" under pressure or interrogation if caught. The training will push any "weaknesses" they find to make sure of those 2 things during mental training. That's probably the most important one relating to this story. Also again this points to not having an actual married couple as agents since one can be used against the other to make them break.

2. He can't satisfy her physically. This one alone makes the marriage part seem implausible and saving it without being a cuck impossible. If she cheated before she wouldn't be so hesitant to do it now. Plus if he can't do that now, during and after she has kids will be even worse.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes