3.80 star(s) 27 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Now, coming to the development progress of Part B of v0.5, writing is halfway done, and the next update will involve a few choices, new characters (wink wink), hot scenes.
:ROFLMAO::eek:Concluding from this that there will be new characters that we will choose for Clara, who she will fuck with more.:eek::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
There are different types of assassins. What you suggested is a spy+Assassin combo. The story never mentioned she was one but clearly mentioned she never undertook any spy missions, definitely not something that required long term infiltration like the current mission.

They are given a target and they just take them down when the target is vulnerable like the game showcased in the early updates. She does stay emotionally distant when she kills and feels no guilt. But Alan isn't some random guy and anything related to him would affect her emotionally unless she is supposed to be that cold which she isn't.

She didn't sleep with Leon because of Revenge. Never once did she have a thought that she was doing it to get back at Alan. So why are you trying to make smoke without fire? She also doesn't know if Leon is a bad guy and sees him like a supportive friend before this even happened. He was the only who was there to support her. He seduced her plain and through despite her attempts at telling him to stop. That is clear proof she wasn't doing it to get back at Alan but got swept away under Leon's influence.

I still don't get why so many are raving that this happened because of a kiss when the game clearly planted it on our faces that so much more happened before the kiss.

This is definitely a story that involves cheating. I don't know why you are acting surprised when the summary itself says that it involves cheating. But how the cheating is handled or dealt with is the unknown factor. And there are good ways to handle it. Period.
I'm going to try to prove that Clara didn't give herself to Leon out of revenge for the kiss she saw! First of all, look into Clara's eyes at the moment when Leon entered the active phase of seduction! Clara resists to the last possible opportunity, but the trouble is that all recent events have turned her from a formidable agent into a humiliated weak woman! Clara expected a miracle that Alan would come to her, but Leon came. Alan hung around the house and limited himself to sending messages! Leon, starting with the story with Ben, purposefully followed Clara around and mumbled that he was always there because he wanted to show his loyalty and sympathy. Leon masterfully managed to squeeze into the vital emotional space between Clara and Alan! Leon put Alan and Anna up together. Anna, on a signal, remotely opened the door in front of Clara at the moment of the kiss! Leon has achieved his goal and someone unknown has received a damning piece of dirt on Clara! Leon so easily agreed to consider intimacy a mistake and forget, which surprised Clara. It's simple, Leon has done his job and has taken a wait-and-see attitude so far. This is the real evidence that Clara is forced to give in, because the enemy is very strong and the worst is unknown! Clara dreamed of simple family happiness! Now about the fate of Alan and Clara's family relations! Now there is a crisis when spouses cannot speak openly during the day and just exchange bad news, and at night they smell bad in bed! Perhaps the spouses need to move away from each other in order to start from scratch or go their separate ways! Clara got into such a maelstrom of events that it is not possible to figure it out without the next update!

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'm going to try to prove that Clara didn't give herself to Leon out of revenge for the kiss she saw! First of all, look into Clara's eyes at the moment when Leon entered the active phase of seduction! Clara resists to the last possible opportunity, but the trouble is that all recent events have turned her from a formidable agent into a humiliated weak woman! Clara expected a miracle that Alan would come to her, but Leon came. Alan hung around the house and limited himself to sending messages! Leon, starting with the story with Ben, purposefully followed Clara around and mumbled that he was always there because he wanted to show his loyalty and sympathy. Leon masterfully managed to squeeze into the vital emotional space between Clara and Alan! Leon put Alan and Anna up together. Anna, on a signal, remotely opened the door in front of Clara at the moment of the kiss! Leon has achieved his goal and someone unknown has received a damning piece of dirt on Clara! Leon so easily agreed to consider intimacy a mistake and forget, which surprised Clara. It's simple, Leon has done his job and has taken a wait-and-see attitude so far. This is the real evidence that Clara is forced to give in, because the enemy is very strong and the worst is unknown! Clara dreamed of simple family happiness! Now about the fate of Alan and Clara's family relations! Now there is a crisis when spouses cannot speak openly during the day and just exchange bad news, and at night they smell bad in bed! Perhaps the spouses need to move away from each other in order to start from scratch or go their separate ways! Clara got into such a maelstrom of events that it is not possible to figure it out without the next update!

But Klara slept with Leon because she had doubts and thought that Anna and Alan's kiss might have been sex between them. She was broken and helpless, she was defenseless and helpless, she started drinking wine to drown her sadness and dispel her doubts. X told Anna to kiss Alan so that Clara could see it. And Leon shows up, seemingly by accident. It is immediately clear that Leon's arrival was not accidental, to comfort the devastated Klara, probably X is letting him know that she is devastated and sad. Come comfort her. And surprisingly, Leon came, took advantage of her moment of weakness and easily seduced her, she was wearing a bathrobe, a perfect opportunity. And Klara refused Leon so weakly that she agreed (Here, the creator should have given the player a choice whether Leon should fuck Klara). What if Mr. X arranged everything? Klara will be devastated when she sees that Alan kissed Anna. Anna will get Alan. Leon Klara. I'm sure the creator will give the choice here that Alan will fuck Anna. I wish he would have let Clara say no, but this is a deliberate, forced attempt by NTR.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
But she slept with Leon because she had doubts and thought that Anna and Alan's kiss might have been sex between them. She was heartbroken and helpless, she was devastated and started drinking wine to drown her sadness and dispel her doubts. X told Anna to kiss Alan so that Clara could see it. And Leon appears, seemingly by accident, supposedly to comfort the devastated Klara, probably X letting him know that she is broken and sad. Come comfort her. And strangely enough, Leon came, took advantage of her moment of weakness and seduced her. And Klara refused Leon so much that she agreed (Here, the creator should have given the player a choice as to whether Leon should fuck Klara). What if Mr. X arranged everything? Klara will break down when she sees that Alan kissed Ania. Anna will get Alan. Leon Klara. I'm sure the creator will give the choice here that Alan will fuck Anna
I agree with your opinion, but the whole point is that there are small moments in the story, dialogues and actions with big consequences! Here is the last example: Clara, during a meeting with Alan, asks about mutual love. Alan made an attempt to confess to the kissing incident, but Clara and the call to work did not allow to clarify the matter! Clara remained suspicious. A lot of distrust grows out of such little things. Clara will work as a secretary and office wife for the final Boss on the 100th floor. Clara got down to business very decisively, knowing what she would have to do! So Clara is mentally ready for all the most vulgar things! To be honest, I'm only interested in Clara. We are waiting for the continuation!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
:rolleyes:;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I agree with your opinion, but the whole point is that there are small moments in the story, dialogues and actions with big consequences! Here is the last example: Clara, during a meeting with Alan, asks about mutual love. Alan made an attempt to confess to the kissing incident, but Clara and the call to work did not allow to clarify the matter! Clara remained suspicious. A lot of distrust grows out of such little things. Clara will work as a secretary and office wife for the final Boss on the 100th floor. Clara got down to business very decisively, knowing what she would have to do! So Clara is mentally ready for all the most vulgar things! To be honest, I'm only interested in Clara. We are waiting for the continuation!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
:rolleyes:;)
(y):)Because it's a deliberate attempt with understatements. Just like in movies and TV series. The main character is about to say something important for the plot, someone interrupts him or there is a cut and the scene moves somewhere else. Or the conversation is drowned out by music. I conclude from what the creator said that in the next update we will choose new characters with whom Clara will fuck even more. And one ending of the game may be when Clara has become a sperm dump for everyone who wants to have her and she will be broken and broken at the very bottom and will come to Alan to beg his forgiveness. And here we will have a choice, A). Alan forgives her, but with difficulty they go to therapy together and try to somehow fix everything, B). Alan forgives her but doesn't want to know her Or Alan doesn't forgive Clara , Alan stays with Anna, Clara commits suicide. C). Alan killed Clara Leon, D. Clara killed Alna and herself.

Last edited:

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
My main thing is now that she cheated, we knew it was inevitable do to what the dev said, and we have a chance to win in the end, is she going to continue sleeping with Leon and possibly others, cause if that is the case what is the point in trying to fight for her, if this was a one time thing, fine, but it she sleeps with leon again, I feel like this game would become pointless because, why would I want to try to fix things with Clara if she is just going to continue. I have to see the next update, because that will determine it this game has hope or is just a dumpster fire.

WikiFox

Oct 17, 2023
My main thing is now that she cheated, we knew it was inevitable do to what the dev said, and we have a chance to win in the end, is she going to continue sleeping with Leon and possibly others, cause if that is the case what is the point in trying to fight for her, if this was a one time thing, fine, but it she sleeps with leon again, I feel like this game would become pointless because, why would I want to try to fix things with Clara if she is just going to continue. I have to see the next update, because that will determine it this game has hope or is just a dumpster fire.
I'll probably disappoint you, but Clara's hole can still hold a bunch of dicks.Therefore, I see no point in fighting for this woman, there is no logic in this. But I would like Alan to deceive them all, that would be the coolest ending. And look at their sour faces in the end, Alan will get a promotion and become the boss of these whores. But alas, there will be some snot, drool, I love you, stay with me, well, that kind of thing. It's just that if you continue to play this game, you can just skip the dialogues and watch the scenes, and all because I personally don't see a real reason why Alan should fight for Clara.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'll probably disappoint you, but Clara's hole can still hold a bunch of dicks.Therefore, I see no point in fighting for this woman, there is no logic in this. But I would like Alan to deceive them all, that would be the coolest ending. And look at their sour faces in the end, Alan will get a promotion and become the boss of these whores. But alas, there will be some snot, drool, I love you, stay with me, well, that kind of thing. It's just that if you continue to play this game, you can just skip the dialogues and watch the scenes, and all because I personally don't see a real reason why Alan should fight for Clara.
:(Unfortunately, this game promises to be a classic, boring, predictable NTR, which there are plenty of here

Reactions: WikiFox

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I am fond of reading not only my favorite game, but also the works of French writers! So they avoid using the word "kukold", but replace it with the word family friend! In one of Guy De Maupassant's stories, two gentlemen have been friends since childhood! One of them got married successfully, had children and friends began to meet less often! That is why a change in the mood and appearance of the " happy " husband became noticeable! To the question, what are the problems? Why are you so pale and thin? A married friend complained about the workload at work and the demands on the fulfillment of marital duty. An experienced friend advised me to invite a young healthy colleague to a family dinner under any pretext! A month later, a married friend invited his friend to a nightclub and thanked him for the advice that made his life easy and relaxed! And his wife accepts a dear friend at home and is no longer so demanding of her husband! I have given this story as a variant of Alan and Clara's relationship in the future. Clara will be condescending to Alan and will allow him to be near! Alan will keep in touch with Clara and get used to her lovely friends!

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
This is one of the biggest problems I have with games like this give choices that are supposed to setup a path. You follow the path then whoops the thing you want to avoid happens. Clara is a assassin but you walk away from your husband you think kissed someone instead of coming in. Then Anna bitches you in your face knowing you kill for a living. Should have just made this game Kinetic no choices just story.

WikiFox

Oct 17, 2023
This is one of the biggest problems I have with games like this give choices that are supposed to setup a path. You follow the path then whoops the thing you want to avoid happens. Clara is a assassin but you walk away from your husband you think kissed someone instead of coming in. Then Anna bitches you in your face knowing you kill for a living. Should have just made this game Kinetic no choices just story.
Whatever you choose, some dick will fly into Clara anyway :)))

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
So now that cheating has been done. Are we all just waiting for the end cause I don't care about the story anymore. Just want to see the end. Anna is X. MC kills Leon. Clara kills Anna. Mc leaves Clara. Clara goes back to being a assassin. MC becomes director of Agency. MC sends Clara into mission. Clara is killed during mission. MC was the bad guy from the beginning.

WikiFox

Oct 17, 2023
One thing I can't understand is that Alan values and worries about Clara because he wants a family and children with her.But after what she's done, why is she needed at all? Because having sex with her is like going to a public toilet where everyone has been :) Her value as a wife and a woman tends to zero. And the meaning of the game goes the same way. We should have called the game fighting for a public toilet. Clara is just needed to relieve stress from men, as soon as they let her down, she is not needed. So what is her value as a woman to Alan? As an agent, she only does what she absorbs members, I understand that the game is about absorbing members, but what happens now looks stupid. Then you need to focus on the task, and not on the whore wife, she's just a tool that you can throw away at the end of the game and forget about her. It is necessary to show the viewer that Alan is aware of what is happening, and since his wife has become a whore, use her for his own purposes. Call it a dark world, where Alan becomes not a spineless slobber, but really an agent on a mission who does everything for selfish purposes to benefit himself. Because I don't see any concern on the part of his wife Clara, I see that she is doing all sorts of nonsense behind his back.

WikiFox

Oct 17, 2023
So now that cheating has been done. Are we all just waiting for the end cause I don't care about the story anymore. Just want to see the end. Anna is X. MC kills Leon. Clara kills Anna. Mc leaves Clara. Clara goes back to being a assassin. MC becomes director of Agency. MC sends Clara into mission. Clara is killed during mission. MC was the bad guy from the beginning.
The main thing is that he does not lick her hole and does not cry begging to stay with him. It's going to be complete shit.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes