3.80 star(s) 33 Votes

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hey, great to know you enjoyed the scene with our boi Harrison. But since this game is a netorare focused game, all the routes revolve around that theme and the relationships between the MC and other characters instead of routes like maledom, femdom etc.

I don't want to stray away from the main theme of the game by adding too many unrelated options but there might be more scenes like that. I already have at least 6 or 7 routes planned (As of now) and that on its own makes the game big enough. So hope you understand. Thanks :)
Thanks for the reply :).
I find your game very interesting and intriguing. When I saw this game the only reason I gave it a try because of the beautiful renders and sex. I don't care about stories in ntr games. I just play it for sexy renders ;), but friend.....I was surprised by the good story you have written. I was never expecting such good story. I never played a secret agent/spy thriller story with ntr. Because of this awesome story, I find the sex scenes very erotic :love:. I normally don't like cheating women, but I love Clara :p. She is special ;).

While I was playing I never thought I will get a such awesome femdom scene with Clara :love:. I was very happy, surprised and enjoyed the scene so much because it was part of the main story. The writing and the way you created the scene was very good. The scene was hot :love:.
but there might be more scenes like that.
I understand that you don't want to do a separate route for femdom. I am happy with some more femdom scenes with her :). If you don't mind can you tell me bit more about what you are planning for the femdom? I mean..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: UpravDom

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I didn't drink from the CD to the bruderschaft, so I don't know about future plans! But I know for sure that half the game is over . This means that there is a possibility of similar scenes appearing . Clara experiences a strange excitement immediately after the contract killing of a criminal! Clara felt similar feelings humiliating Harrison! Clara has memorized her feelings and may want to repeat them... The developer very logically builds events in the game and selects characters! Except for Harrison, all the guys in the game are normal! But there will definitely be new characters and new opportunities for a variety of hot events! But for now, all hope is for Harrison...:cool:
Thanks for the reply.

Spice o Juice

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Hello. If you mean the MC stealing other women, then no. But you do have the option to romance another woman who isn't your wife.
So, we have the option to romance another girl!?
Great!!! That's no way in hell I'll let Mc going After His slutty wife again rather break up!
!
Anyway thanks for the reply mate this is allready to much spoilers for me so, I'll play the game and find out the other details myself:)

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
Thanks for the reply :).
I find your game very interesting and intriguing. When I saw this game the only reason I gave it a try because of the beautiful renders and sex. I don't care about stories in ntr games. I just play it for sexy renders ;), but friend.....I was surprised by the good story you have written. I was never expecting such good story. I never played a secret agent/spy thriller story with ntr. Because of this awesome story, I find the sex scenes very erotic :love:. I normally don't like cheating women, but I love Clara :p. She is special ;).

While I was playing I never thought I will get a such awesome femdom scene with Clara :love:. I was very happy, surprised and enjoyed the scene so much because it was part of the main story. The writing and the way you created the scene was very good. The scene was hot :love:.

I understand that you don't want to do a separate route for femdom. I am happy with some more femdom scenes with her :). If you don't mind can you tell me bit more about what you are planning for the femdom? I mean..
It's good to see that you are enjoying the game and that you liked the femdom scene :giggle: As for future scenes, I haven't planned anything yet since I tend to go with the flow and change some things according to that.

But if I do plan a femdom scene again, you can expect to see typical femdom stuff like you mentioned or maybe something else too based on how I perceive femdom, since I believe femdom doesn't have to be just about tools but can be about the psychological manipulation and power dynamics.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
It's good to see that you are enjoying the game and that you liked the femdom scene :giggle: As for future scenes, I haven't planned anything yet since I tend to go with the flow and change some things according to that.

But if I do plan a femdom scene again, you can expect to see typical femdom stuff like you mentioned or maybe something else too based on how I perceive femdom, since I believe femdom doesn't have to be just about tools but can be about the psychological manipulation and power dynamics.
Thanks, I understand. You know what's best for your game :).
As a femdom fan, I am looking forward to see some awesome femdom scenes :D.

Reactions: Sinful Dev

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I can definitely see the influence (at least the basic story premise) from A Promise Best Left Unkept, but I am glad that

IMHO much more "realistic" or believable that way, especially since

Keep doing what you're doing, I look forward to further development!

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I can definitely see the influence (at least the basic story premise) from A Promise Best Left Unkept, but I am glad that

IMHO much more "realistic" or believable that way, especially since

Keep doing what you're doing, I look forward to further development!
Lol, for a moment I though why Begula is here? He looks a lot like your profile pic. PS, if you dont know search on youtube begula, its a cat comedy skit youtube channel.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Bro why do I always see you with the same comment? Do you hate Anna that much?
Why does he have to hate Anna to see her have sex? You don't think Alan is gonna cheat on his "loving and faithful" wife do you, at least not until near the end when he finds out she is is fucking everyone but him.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Why does he have to hate Anna to see her have sex? You don't think Alan is gonna cheat on his "loving and faithful" wife do you, at least not until near the end when he finds out she is is fucking everyone but him.
Because ignoring what options people might choose, Anna only has eyes for "MC" now. But she has optional NTR and if someone chooses to have her get the ntr treatment then Alan would lose her as a love interest and she will end up in a bad state like any ntr women. So those who want ntr for her means they like to see her fall.

• Thinking Face

Spice o Juice

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
I finished this version one hour ago
Well, Anna's whriting is different from clara's whriting the wife of Alan who can not control her "huge" a dragged_wife if i can Say but dude if you look at Anna, she's really obssesed about Alan she really in love with him as for Alan i think it's up to the player when to fool around or not kuz when Anna had wish to kiss him you have two choice
So i think it will be a choice matter whenever Alan want to get in a sexual act with her sure I'm 99% sure is Anna who will make the first move, you as the player will decide to let Alan be faithfull to his Slutty_wife or get in a multiple triangle love
This is only my opinion and point of view, dev is planned to put 7 routes in this game so hopefully everyone will be happy to choose one who is more confortable for him

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Because ignoring what options people might choose, Anna only has eyes for "MC" now. But she has optional NTR and if someone chooses to have her get the ntr treatment then Alan would lose her as a love interest and she will end up in a bad state like any ntr women. So those who want ntr for her means they like to see her fall.
Fall. Nah that's too gentle plummet is what they really want. Sickos :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: truthpolice

Spice o Juice

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
I don't want to stray away from the main theme of the game by adding too many unrelated options but there might be more scenes like that. I already have at least 6 or 7 routes planned (As of now) and that on its own makes the game big enough.
Is the're a walkthrough planned?
I mean with a walkthrough it will be more easier for the player to play in all the 6or 7 routes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
NTR means treason ! Anna is not married and does not have a boyfriend! It turns out that Anna cannot cheat on a loved one, because there is simply no one! Maybe the reader wants Anna as a favorite character? Then it's a completely different matter... For example. I also want Clara in a certain sense, but I don't shout it all over the site...;):ROFLMAO:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017

6 or 7 endings is enough is enough,

I dont much care for femdom stuff, I think it is total cock killer and smacks of too much Feminism. That is my opinion.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Are you confusing netorare with corruption? Just because someone does something sexual with someone other than the MC doesn't mean they have to fall or become a slut/whore etc. Again netorare means doing something sexual with someone other than the MC not just sex, and doesn't mean they have to like it. Corruption is where they usually start to fall and get into a bad position. It's like I stated before the netorare in this story started the first time a man other than Alan touched Clara sexually without his consent. If Anna had to distract someone by letting them kiss and feel her up, that would be netorare IF she is a love interest for Alan. As I stated before too many people think netorare is only having sex with another person, it's any sexual act/contact done with a love interest without the MC's consent. With the MC's consent it becomes netorase. I don't use NTR since it can be confusing about which of the 3 kinks/fetishes people are looking for.

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes