3.80 star(s) 33 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
6 or 7 endings is enough is enough,

I dont much care for femdom stuff, I think it is total cock killer and smacks of too much Feminism. That is my opinion.
I will also speak out about the femdom scene. If the scene is made with taste and organically fits and complements the main plot of the game, then let it be! We were not invited to observe manipulations with dirty feet decorated with crooked nails and calluses! I also think that the more variety there is in the sexual adventures of the characters, the longer the game will last and the more fun we will get...From a psychosexologist, for information: there are guys who have made a career and now run a company with a large team! But deep down they have a hidden passion for fandom, submission. Sometimes such people lock themselves in their offices and just cry from impotence... If the passion is not extinguished , then such a boss will bully subordinates ! It would be better for a girl to humiliate him thoroughly in a secluded place than for innocent people to suffer.:unsure::);)

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I will also speak out about the femdom scene. If the scene is made with taste and organically fits and complements the main plot of the game, then let it be! We were not invited to observe manipulations with dirty feet decorated with crooked nails and calluses! I also think that the more variety there is in the sexual adventures of the characters, the longer the game will last and the more fun we will get...From a psychosexologist, for information: there are guys who have made a career and now run a company with a large team! But deep down they have a hidden passion for fandom, submission. Sometimes such people lock themselves in their offices and just cry from impotence... If the passion is not extinguished , then such a boss will bully subordinates ! It would be better for a girl to humiliate him thoroughly in a secluded place than for innocent people to suffer.:unsure::);)
if the femdom is done on the son. Whom seems like a wimp he would like to be controlled and told what to do so femdom would actually work well.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Are you confusing netorare with corruption? Just because someone does something sexual with someone other than the MC doesn't mean they have to fall or become a slut/whore etc. Again netorare means doing something sexual with someone other than the MC not just sex, and doesn't mean they have to like it. Corruption is where they usually start to fall and get into a bad position. It's like I stated before the netorare in this story started the first time a man other than Alan touched Clara sexually without his consent. If Anna had to distract someone by letting them kiss and feel her up, that would be netorare IF she is a love interest for Alan. As I stated before too many people think netorare is only having sex with another person, it's any sexual act/contact done with a love interest without the MC's consent. With the MC's consent it becomes netorase. I don't use NTR since it can be confusing about which of the 3 kinks/fetishes people are looking for.
No I meant netorare that leads to corruption because that is what happens in almost every netorare plot. The woman ends up getting corrupted.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
if the femdom is done on the son. Whom seems like a wimp he would like to be controlled and told what to do so femdom would actually work well.
Theoretically, it can be! But currently, Dylan has shown himself to be a moody, wayward guy. Even Mr. Brown complained to Clara about Dylan's erratic behavior! Apparently, this is why Mr. Brown participates in sexual entertainment with his son. Moreover, Dylan became friends with Leon!? Leon is a charming enough crook to end up in the Browns' apartment. It's interesting to see how Leon can help Clara out in this case?

Reactions: Widecker257

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
Is the're a walkthrough planned?
I mean with a walkthrough it will be more easier for the player to play in all the 6or 7 routes
Not yet. My hands are pretty much full atm and probably might only be possible once the game is finished. But for now, I would prefer players to simply go in blind and make choices that resonate with them the best. Once all routes have been developed then a walkthrough will be more apt.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Theoretically, it can be! But currently, Dylan has shown himself to be a moody, wayward guy. Even Mr. Brown complained to Clara about Dylan's erratic behavior! Apparently, this is why Mr. Brown participates in sexual entertainment with his son. Moreover, Dylan became friends with Leon!? Leon is a charming enough crook to end up in the Browns' apartment. It's interesting to see how Leon can help Clara out in this case?
Dylan and his dad, Donald seems to enjoy watching each other having sex or having sex with women together without any shame. Adding femdom to them won't really suit them but Harrison is a different type of crazy and he suits the bill.

Reactions: UpravDom

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
No I meant netorare that leads to corruption because that is what happens in almost every netorare plot. The woman ends up getting corrupted.
The 2 usually go hand in hand but that is mainly because most people can't tell a netorare story without corruption as a reason. Also most people that play netorare are more into the corruption aspect so that the LI can become a slut/cumdump for every cock in the story except the MC. Most netorare stories are only about making the MC a cuck and the LI a slut who jumps on every dick that comes near because they can't seem to help themselves. Stories don't really matter only the sex scenes to the majority of the players. I was hoping when I first started asking about this story it wouldn't go that route as it had the potential to be what I consider well done netorare not depending on corruption only but we see how that turned out.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
The 2 usually go hand in hand but that is mainly because most people can't tell a netorare story without corruption as a reason. Also most people that play netorare are more into the corruption aspect so that the LI can become a slut/cumdump for every cock in the story except the MC. Most netorare stories are only about making the MC a cuck and the LI a slut who jumps on every dick that comes near because they can't seem to help themselves. Stories don't really matter only the sex scenes to the majority of the players. I was hoping when I first started asking about this story it wouldn't go that route as it had the potential to be what I consider well done netorare not depending on corruption only but we see how that turned out.
Hopefully this story doesn't go that way, then.
Clara becoming corrupted means she is emotionally drifting away from Alan, who is proving himself to be too spineless to make bold moves to secure their future together. If by corruption the developer intends the aforementioned: then, by all means, full steam ahead.

But if they mean a cumdump route where Clara starts enjoying any and all shapes & sizes, then yes, that would be the "classic" corruption you can find in a dozens of AVNs... and frankly, that wouldn't be a good thing.

I would love this story if Clara gets "corrupted" into falling in love with Leon (or anyone else), leaves Alan because they've grown apart and she realized that she doesn't love him anymore (at the very least).

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Hopefully this story doesn't go that way, then.
Clara becoming corrupted means she is emotionally drifting away from Alan, who is proving himself to be too spineless to make bold moves to secure their future together. If by corruption the developer intends the aforementioned: then, by all means, full steam ahead.

But if they mean a cumdump route where Clara starts enjoying any and all shapes & sizes, then yes, that would be the "classic" corruption you can find in a dozens of AVNs... and frankly, that wouldn't be a good thing.

I would love this story if Clara gets "corrupted" into falling in love with Leon (or anyone else), leaves Alan because they've grown apart and she realized that she doesn't love him anymore (at the very least).
There exists multiple routes for that reason I suppose. Those who want Clara to become cumdump might only just have to spam all the choices that keep getting her corrupted compared to those who try to protect her from such scenarios. But Leon is another factor and he seems to be the guy who has the potential to corrupt her emotionally.

But I assume the choices we make will also affect if Leon will succeed or not because Clara hasn't abandoned Alan yet.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Dylan and his dad, Donald seems to enjoy watching each other having sex or having sex with women together without any shame. Adding femdom to them won't really suit them but Harrison is a different type of crazy and he suits the bill.
Indeed, it seems that Mr. Brown is preparing in the person of Dylan not only the heir to his wealth, but also visually conveys to him his rich experience of sexual pleasures! Apparently, Brown's sexual needs could not be satisfied by all the previous secretaries who quit, and Brown's wife ran away altogether... What kind of feminism is there! But Clara can handle it! If Dylan also brings Leon to the photo shoot, then Leon will of course personally save Clara, as always. :unsure: ;)

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Think Alan loses Clara to Leon becausehe is doing the one thing that Alan isn't. Clara feels she can rely on him, every time things seem like its about to go too far here comes Leon. She feels protected. She mentioned at the window about needing to feel protected when talking about her BF. That's probably the way Leon ends up with Clara. Just my opinion.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Think Alan loses Clara to Leon becausehe is doing the one thing that Alan isn't. Clara feels she can rely on him, every time things seem like its about to go too far here comes Leon. She feels protected. She mentioned at the window about needing to feel protected when talking about her BF. That's probably the way Leon ends up with Clara. Just my opinion.
Did you say that's how Leon ends up with Clara? This opinion must be confirmed by facts! The World Sports Olympiad is currently taking place in Paris! The city of Paris has always been considered the capital of the world of fashion, perfumes, sex, and now also the capital of sports! Therefore, let's count the points scored as they do in sports! So during the intimacy with Leon, Clara came 2 times! During intimacy with Brown, Clara came 1 time! Alan closes the standings with a score of "0". It seems that for three years of marriage Alan was doing anything but the most important thing!!! It is necessary to take into account that Mr. Brown has extra time in reserve, because Clara is his secretary... So there may be changes in disposition!:);)

Reactions: truthpolice

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
There exists multiple routes for that reason I suppose. Those who want Clara to become cumdump might only just have to spam all the choices that keep getting her corrupted compared to those who try to protect her from such scenarios. But Leon is another factor and he seems to be the guy who has the potential to corrupt her emotionally.

But I assume the choices we make will also affect if Leon will succeed or not because Clara hasn't abandoned Alan yet.
It will be fine if that is just one path you could take Clara on.
But I really want the emotional "corruption" route, though it wouldn't really be corruption anymore in that case.
Clara would just fall in love with another man, and like Johnny Depp said: "If you love two people, choose the 2nd; you wouldn't have fallen in love with them if you truly loved the first."

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
It will be fine if that is just one path you could take Clara on.
But I really want the emotional "corruption" route, though it wouldn't really be corruption anymore in that case.
Clara would just fall in love with another man, and like Johnny Depp said: "If you love two people, choose the 2nd; you wouldn't have fallen in love with them if you truly loved the first."

To be perfectly honest I don't think Clara ever truly loved Alan. Besides the whole X blackmail thing how often has she even showed she loves him? I'm not talking about her thoughts of "I love Alan". She has been lying to him, keeping secrets from him, getting angry when he tries to help, ignoring his advice, etc. Not to mention cheating on him with a guy she barely knew who happens to be her husbands rival/enemy. I'm not seeing a whole lot of Clara giving a shit about Alan anywhere except for the X threat, which tbh there wouldn't be any mystery to this whole story without X. That's the main reason I stated a while back there is no reason to save the marriage unless your a cuck and that is the only way I see anyone even trying to save the marriage.

Unfortunately Anna imo has been 'poisoned" to the MC, she is one of the "bad guys" since she started working with X to sabotage the marriage. Now she is just another tally in the revenge count as she can't be trusted either. If she had stayed as just trying to expose Clara, I could see the MC being with her when it's all over, but not now after the kiss/door set up. So in essence the only "strong" ending I see would be Alan telling her to fuck off and explaining it was due to her own actions/choices, while having everyone else go down with the bad guy.

Reactions: Widecker257

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I believe that everyone can freely express their opinion here! I would like to say a few words in defense of Alan and Clara! First of all, it's good that the guys found each other in this crazy world! Alan and Clara have been together for 3 years and love each other as much as they can! The couple vacationed together by the sea and were quite happy. We are trying to draw conclusions after seeing only the last 7 game days. Clara and Alan had the most cruel test, because the task looks like an impossible mission! Please note that a married couple only deals with single people who are not limited by any obligations. Therefore, Clara and Alan are in a very vulnerable position! What do we have at the exit? I personally don't like Leon, because he apologized to Alan and immediately mocked him! But in general, honestly, I want to look at debauchery! Well, let it happen... Let's look at all 7 or 6 endings of the game. I even have my own idea of what it might look like, but I won't say anything! :unsure: ;):)

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
I don´t get the 4 paths, either Clara becomes a cheating whore and gets kicked out in the end, or she becomes a cheating whore and you crawl back to her in the end.
There is no chance to keep her faithful in any way, so what´s the point of the game?

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
To be perfectly honest I don't think Clara ever truly loved Alan. Besides the whole X blackmail thing how often has she even showed she loves him? I'm not talking about her thoughts of "I love Alan". She has been lying to him, keeping secrets from him, getting angry when he tries to help, ignoring his advice, etc. Not to mention cheating on him with a guy she barely knew who happens to be her husbands rival/enemy. I'm not seeing a whole lot of Clara giving a shit about Alan anywhere except for the X threat, which tbh there wouldn't be any mystery to this whole story without X. That's the main reason I stated a while back there is no reason to save the marriage unless your a cuck and that is the only way I see anyone even trying to save the marriage.

Unfortunately Anna imo has been 'poisoned" to the MC, she is one of the "bad guys" since she started working with X to sabotage the marriage. Now she is just another tally in the revenge count as she can't be trusted either. If she had stayed as just trying to expose Clara, I could see the MC being with her when it's all over, but not now after the kiss/door set up. So in essence the only "strong" ending I see would be Alan telling her to fuck off and explaining it was due to her own actions/choices, while having everyone else go down with the bad guy.
I guess that can be considered a weak point for the game, but also for a lot of other games like this; they just don't take the time to properly develop or realistically portray a loving relationship, so when shit goes down and they are staring down the business end of a barrel, we don't hesitate to corrupt them. After all, we play these games to see the corruption.

Corrupted Hearts is far away from the worst offender, in fact, Clara's first scene with Leon was very emotional and well done - feels like the canon path for this game, while the cum-dump route and the faithful routes come across as fan-service (nothing wrong with that in a choice-based game).

You could handwave their lack of chemistry away by the plot setting: Clara and Alan have been working as spies for a long time, with Clara being a field agent and Alan the tech support - they never had to figure out their shit while under duress. So when they are both faced with difficult choices, its no wonder we see their relationship show cracks in the armor. Especially if Alan is played as a complete whimp unable to deal with hard choices, whereas Leon is much more experienced and clearly offers Clara something Alan can't... someone who understands her plights.

I hope I was able to help!

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
I don´t get the 4 paths, either Clara becomes a cheating whore and gets kicked out in the end, or she becomes a cheating whore and you crawl back to her in the end.
There is no chance to keep her faithful in any way, so what´s the point of the game?

to stay til the end to find out who X is. It's a netorare game the female will always be unfaithful. IMO could have been well done if things were done for the mission you could kinda see trying to save the marriage/forgiving Clara then. There is no reason given in the story to even make you want to save the marriage. There are supposed to be 6 or 7 endings. 1. cuck 2. you get Anna and leave Clara 3. your alone 4. BTB if your lucky, can be combined with Anna or being alone. Maybe one where you get blamed for everything. The rest are probably her leaving for other characters in the game (Leon or Brown). Maybe one where the MC gets killed. Seeing as how I view Anna as untrustworthy due to her involvement in breaking up the marriage, the only ending I would consider as a good one would be the BTB with Alan being alone in the end.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Corrupted Hearts is far away from the worst offender, in fact, Clara's first scene with Leon was very emotional and well done - feels like the canon path for this game, while the cum-dump route and the faithful routes come across as fan-service (nothing wrong with that in a choice-based game).

What faithful route?

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes