Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
I'd chime in in support of a femdom route on the MC, if it counts.
It most certainly does :)

(I mean, we are releasing, discussing and promoting the game in this forum.)

While our patrons will have a stronger & more direct influence on the game, every player's opinions are important to us.

Reactions: rennent and jon95

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
This is the new writer who wrote the script for the 0.2 update of Corrupted Island. I just wanted to inform that I will be leaving the project.

I had originally completed the script for 0.3 and handed it over to the artist/developer over a month and a half ago.

I don't know if something happened (I really hope that's not the case), but I have been unable to contact the developer almost immediately a few days after that.

The last I spoke with him, he had started working on the renders for 0.3 and shared a preview for the initial scenes. He also said he will be gone a few days to get some of his PC issues fixed.

So, I patiently waited for him to return for as long as I could, but I have no other choice but to move on now.

I'm sharing this here, in case anyone was curious about the status of the project and why the page has been silent for so long.

Stay safe everyone.

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I Liked This Game when it first came out,...
but was disappointed when it just Stopped
(was not aware that it had been abandoned)
Now, Remake, I am hoping for More Progress.
I will wait for version 4 or 5 before I Play again.

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
Hi guys, due to some problems I'm not able to go online for some time. I can't log to my discord or patreon account right now can someone help me please make a comment there that the game is still going and version 0.3 beta is done I also made a small update for the old game and a Christmas release. sorry guys I'm going now but I should be able finish my stuff in 2 or 3 weeks. I hope there still someone who still want to try the game by then

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Hi guys, due to some problems I'm not able to go online for some time. I can't log to my discord or patreon account right now can someone help me please make a comment there that the game is still going and version 0.3 beta is done I also made a small update for the old game and a Christmas release. sorry guys I'm going now but I should be able finish my stuff in 2 or 3 weeks. I hope there still someone who still want to try the game by then
Well its been a month

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Recent posts by TRINITY GAMES

As written in the title this should be a scheduled post, I made just in case, if I am still alive or able to access the net before it's posted you shouldn't have seen it but since you did then I guess the worst happened, things happened so fast, my body condition got worse and well... yeah...here we are.
All I can say now, thanks for those who supported me all this time and.. sorry.
yeah right I had other commissions (Dark mind, Cheating Wife, Deranged Aristocrat and some modding requests on HS server), I don't know if announced them with my current conditions or not, if you know any of them please help me relay this news

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote