Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
I have no problem with a character's sexuality be it male or female. My issue with this game is that there is a lot of content that doesn't pertain to the MC. If I wanted to see a bunch of lesbian content I would play a female protagonist, as I don't get anything from watching a lesbian scene it is pointless to me and just a waste of time. As for the skipping it option, if it's not important to the story why is it in the game? Do you just like it? Are you trying draw in a certain crowd?

There is a lot of other things I could go into about why I am no longer interested in this game, but it would be pointless as you will make the game you like(as you should). One last thing I don't like to share my girls unless under certain conditions and only with females. You may ask, why I have a problem with the content if I'm willing to share with women and the answer is simple, context.
Thanks for taking the time to explain your stance :) I completely understand where you're coming from and why our game is not your cup of tea.

You know, it's kinda ironic that we wanted to make a game which appealed to as wide an audience as possible and provide the option for players to avoid anything they don't like. And the very same approach seems to have become the reason why you ended up disliking it. But hey, you win some, you lose some.

Again, thank you for letting us know your feedback. It really helps us a lot.

---

PS: There is one thing I'd like to clarify (to other users who may be reading our conversation) - The parts which can be skipped are present in the game for anyone who wants something more than what the main story has to offer.

Think of it as side-quests. You do not need them to understand the main plot, but they can be a lot of fun for those interested in it :)

Reactions: jon95

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If I can avoid or skip Lesbian, BDSM, Submission, Male domination, Female domination, Spanking and Voyeurism. I think that I can try the game.

Reactions: Arisushi

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
If I can avoid or skip Lesbian, BDSM, Submission, Male domination, Female domination, Spanking and Voyeurism. I think that I can try the game.
Sure I'll add this option to the future updates (sorry but you'll have to wait a little more as this option is not currenty in this update) I'll try to make it so that most of the H scenes are skippable only those who are interested can play them

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Sure I'll add this option to the future updates (sorry but you'll have to wait a little more as this option is not currenty in this update) I'll try to make it so that most of the H scenes are skippable only those who are interested can play them
I'm waiting. :)

And thanks for the reply.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
well so far despite camille's lesbian scene im still willing to try this game. if we ever get additional options regarding H-scenes/lesbian content that's always a plus. in camille's lesbian scene for example being given the option to interrupt the scene would have been awesome. again im not against lesbian scenes i just prefer to have the choices to decide if it should happen or with who it should happen. a good example is based on player choice camille could have ended the scene herself as part of her sadistic streak and told her employee she wasnt in the mood, if player decided to avoid scene.

that being said happy to hear there's an alternate path for the girls so that's great. i feel like i cant say this last part enough. the sandbox in this game so far is the first one in a while that i approved of. almost every other game that goes sandbox navigation is damn near always the problem and yet this games makes moving around easy AND helps you where to go instead of aimlessly wandering around.

all in all still on board and eagerly await next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jon95 and Arisushi

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hmmm... Not can say i can trust Dev who already dropped his prev project...
And, like alewas fap-fap content is low soo not see any resone play this until 3-4 more income updates here...

Reactions: HansDampf788

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
And, like alewas fap-fap content is low soo not see any resone play this until 3-4 more income updates here...
Thank you for your honest feedback. I can definitely understand your concern (and reasoning to wait longer for more erotic content.)

I joined as the writer only from this recent update, so I do not know the reasons for why the previous project was dropped/shelved. But from my experience of working with Jon95, I can assure that he is quite passionate towards this game and worked real hard for it.

Hopefully, we can get you interested in the game once it starts releasing consistently :)

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
First I want to clarify something, I DIDN'T drop the previous game, just remade it. It's a long story that it became like this. I have said it once but i can brief you again about what happened.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and here we are

Last edited:
Reactions: Arisushi

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
To tell the the truth I think the current story is much better than the older one (way too much better). Some might not agree with me because of personal preferences and I totally understand.
I ( and my team) will keep working on the game to make it better and better (those who played the old version can see the difference).
Your feedback is important so please don't forget to let us know about things you like or dislike so we can improve it in the future.
Special thanks for those who support the game, give feedback, share their thoughts about the game, give Like or rate the game with 5 stars ;)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: rennent

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
After seeing the Banner, the current and the planned tags, i really miss the "harem" tag...

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
I made a public poll to see the how much you guys think of this update at our patreon page please participate as this important to us and the developing of the game.
Virulenz don't worry it'll be added in few updates
John64 Thanks for your feedback just want to make sure of something, about the images you mean the renders are of low pixels or the render itself is made poorly?
PS. Since almost every feedback is basically not satisfied with the MC i'll try to give him a new look in an update or 2
PS. the intro is the backbone of this story, although it's a bit long but for people who like to enjoy the story they will find it interesting, we took extra care to make it this way. ps. for people who don't care much about the story you can press the skip btn.
PS. This is an improvement for the original story. I DIDN'T abandon the game.

Reactions: Virulenz

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
This thread should probably have the sandbox tag.
Pretty much the only design choice I like less than sandbox is RPGM.
although it's sandbox, finding events isn't hard at all as there is reminder to tell you where the events are

Last edited:

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
The final version of this update is out, players can now ignore or interrupt Camille's event . Also added colors to the choices
here is the link

Last edited:

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
I made a small walkthrough if someone happen to be confused about the choices

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

pzf

Aug 6, 2017
I think there is some misunderstanding and the Completed tag is wrong. The author says this is the final version of update 0.2, not the final version of the game.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
will this have multiple endings? single girl ending love triangle endings or harem endings?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote