zephrates

May 12, 2017
I just took a quick peek at the thread for the original game. Honestly, the screenshots there looked much more appealing to me than in this remake. Here, it seems like the lighting is off, and everyone's hair (especially the MC) looks odd.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I just took a quick peek at the thread for the original game. Honestly, the screenshots there looked much more appealing to me than in this remake. Here, it seems like the lighting is off, and everyone's hair (especially the MC) looks odd.
That's what I said months ago.

Reactions: zephrates

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
WOW!!! a lot of things happen when i was offline I'll try to reply and clear everyone's doubt as much as i can.
- First TeamHentaiX TL8ez KingRocket pzf this is only the final version of the 0.2 update. every update has Alpha, Beta and final release. the final release means that we won't be making any modifications to this update anymore and start working on the next one. I saw some developers do it like this so i just did the same but I can change the final name if it's causing confusion.
- vt3fan4evr the game has multiple endings there is single girl ending, love triangle endings or harem endings. you can check our patreon page for more information. we can also add more endings and content if we saw that this game has enough support.
- Melolibya there is no Femdom content for now but it can be add as special content (ONLY Available For players who like it) if more people asked
- zephrates HansDampf788 I'm crying now guys I made this remake mostly because people complained about the story and graphics of the last one but truly the graphics need more work and i'll change the MC's hair in an update or 2

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
how's the Femdom in this game ?
Uhh, I would love to see actual femdom content in your game. :p
By Femdom, if you mean a female character dominating the MC in particular, there isn't one. But we've planted the seeds for it to be an OPTIONAL route if we have enough support and players who request it.

But if you mean a female character dominating any other character, we already have Camille start out as a Dom towards Eliza in her very first scene. The player can CHOOSE to continue that if they wish to in the future updates :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jon95

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
WOW!!! a lot of things happen when i was offline I'll try to reply and clear everyone's doubt as much as i can.
- First TeamHentaiX TL8ez KingRocket pzf this is only the final version of the 0.2 update. every update has Alpha, Beta and final release. the final release means that we won't be making any modifications to this update anymore and start working on the next one. I saw some developers do it like this so i just did the same but I can change the final name if it's causing confusion.
Most devs (that i know) when using Alpha, Beta, Final for their versions, usually put it in the version bracket.
Ex: Corrupted Island Remake [v0.2 - Final] [Trinity Games]

It make things clearer since [Completed] is used as a filter, and it would be sorted along with all the finished games. Just a head up, and keep up the good work. :)

Reactions: jon95

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
Most devs (that i know) when using Alpha, Beta, Final for their versions, usually put it in the version bracket.
Ex: Corrupted Island Remake [v0.2 - Final] [Trinity Games]

It make things clearer since [Completed] is used as a filter, and it would be sorted along with all the finished games. Just a head up, and keep up the good work. :)
I didn't put the [Completed] tag but i guess i made things confusing for the uploader since I wrote 0.2 Final without a bracket, my mistake thanks for the advice

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah like the guy above said, the characters are too stiff. Characters need more relaxed poses. The MC often looks weird because of the way he is standing.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
- vt3fan4evr the game has multiple endings there is single girl ending, love triangle endings or harem endings. you can check our patreon page for more information. we can also add more endings and content if we saw that this game has enough support.
- Melolibya there is no Femdom content for now but it can be add as special content (ONLY Available For players who like it) if more people asked
- zephrates HansDampf788 I'm crying now guys I made this remake mostly because people complained about the story and graphics of the last one but truly the graphics need more work and i'll change the MC's hair in an update or 2
game is good, and quite frankly I WANT MORE!!! lol :cool::cool::p:eek::eek::love::love::love::love::love:

Reactions: Arisushi and jon95

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for taking the time to explain your stance :) I completely understand where you're coming from and why our game is not your cup of tea.

You know, it's kinda ironic that we wanted to make a game which appealed to as wide an audience as possible and provide the option for players to avoid anything they don't like. And the very same approach seems to have become the reason why you ended up disliking it. But hey, you win some, you lose some.

Again, thank you for letting us know your feedback. It really helps us a lot.

---

PS: There is one thing I'd like to clarify (to other users who may be reading our conversation) - The parts which can be skipped are present in the game for anyone who wants something more than what the main story has to offer.

Think of it as side-quests. You do not need them to understand the main plot, but they can be a lot of fun for those interested in it :)
Well let me add my few cents to this, not to make you change your plans or game, but just to make you think a little. By the way I did like the beta version overall, so will wait for version 0.3 to play again.

Well it is about appealing to as wide an audience as possible. If that is what you truly wish to do, then make the game as vanilla as possible and stay away from fetishes, especially more contentious fetishes like rape, NTR, extreme loli, heavy femdom and maledom and so on. (Most of the games tagged with those on this site have never heard of Sane, Safe and Consensual and as such are more rape as Dom :p).

Incest and lesbian are also fetishes with plusses and minuses, but both also have huge followings. Lesbian has just as a turnoff in a male MC game, that it auto means it is an NPC only scene and some players hate that especially if loads of it. Skippable means not avoidable plus you tend to learn about in anyway on forum :p and you still have to put a lot of render focus into them that at least part of the players that do not like those scenes will at best skip and for them the game can start to feel like a no sex simulator due to that.

Now that does not mean that you can not add fetishes, just that you should somewhat determine from start who you wish to play your game. If those are more MC focused for example, do not add NPC only focused scenes unless really needed for game story and target only a few defined fetishes and make sure that those lovers of those fetishes get quite a bit of the fetish they want in game. Adding everything may sound cool and inclusive, but in the end everyone has to go through 10 scenes they do not really like and either skip or fast forward those at best and at worst drop game if really hate them and they badly affect impression of chars for them and those players are not fapping besides enjoying a good story, as you would preferably wish your players to do as a dev in an adult game.

Just my two cents after having played loads of game, use it or not as you wish. :)

Last edited:

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Well let me add my few cents to this, not to make you change your plans or game, but just to make you think a little. By the way I did like the beta version overall, so will wait for version 0.3 to play again.

Well it is about appealing to as wide an audience as possible. If that is what you truly wish to do, then make the game as vanilla as possible and stay away from fetishes, especially more contentious fetishes like rape, NTR, extreme loli, heavy femdom and maledom and so on. (Most of the games tagged with those on this site have never heard of Sane, Safe and Consensual and as such are more rape as Dom :p).

Incest and lesbian are also fetishes with plusses and minuses, but both also have huge followings. Lesbian has just as a turnoff in a male MC game, that it auto means it is an NPC only scene and some players hate that especially if loads of it. Skippable means not avoidable plus you tend to learn about in anyway on forum :p and you still have to put a lot of render focus into them that at least part of the players that do not like those scenes will at best skip and for them the game can start to feel like a no sex simulator due to that.

Now that does not mean that you can not add fetishes, just that you should somewhat determine from start who you wish to play your game. If those are more MC focused for example, do not add NPC only focused scenes unless really needed for game story and target only a few defined fetishes and make sure that those lovers of those fetishes get quite a bit of the fetish they want in game. Adding everything may sound cool and inclusive, but in the end everyone has to go through 10 scenes they do not really like and either skip or fast forward those at best and at worst drop game if really hate them and they badly affect impression of chars for them and those players are not fapping besides enjoying a good story, as you would preferably wish your players to do as a dev in an adult game.

Just my two cents after having played loads of game, use it or not as you wish. :)

Thank you very much for the detailed feedback. Really appreciate it :)

You're probably right that being vanilla is the easiest way to appeal to the broadest range of audience and adding too much of skipping content might alienate players too. Btw, I too conveyed my concerns about the multiple choices leading to a situation where Jon95 might end up having to overwork for every update.

But right from the beginning Jon95 had been fully committed to his vision for a story involving a very large roster of characters. However, he also understands that we cannot go all out right from the start. Which is why we decided to slow down the pace of the story and focus on the existing characters first (a majority of whom are as vanilla as it gets, but are also unique in their own way.)

We are hoping that this will show players that the game is worth supporting... anddd we can actually deliver this on a larger scale too.

Speaking of which, one thing Jon95 is very clear about - is that we do NOT want to restart the game or keep tweaking the existing scenes for the sake of "improving" it. He wants to keep the game moving forward and improve it as it goes, instead of being stuck in the same spot and just releasing it as a new update.

So, while it may seem like we are continuing to make the same game, we really are doing our best to be open to everyone's feedback and make improvements based on upon the ones we feel are valid. The effects of that should be visible in the upcoming updates.

Once again, thank you for sharing your opinions with us :)

Reactions: DA22 and jon95

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thank you very much for the detailed feedback. Really appreciate it :)

You're probably right that being vanilla is the easiest way to appeal to the broadest range of audience and adding too much of skipping content might alienate players too. Btw, I too conveyed my concerns about the multiple choices leading to a situation where Jon95 might end up having to overwork for every update.

But right from the beginning Jon95 had been fully committed to his vision for a story involving a very large roster of characters. However, he also understands that we cannot go all out right from the start. Which is why we decided to slow down the pace of the story and focus on the existing characters first (a majority of whom are as vanilla as it gets, but are also unique in their own way.)

We are hoping that this will show players that the game is worth supporting... anddd we can actually deliver this on a larger scale too.

Speaking of which, one thing Jon95 is very clear about - is that we do NOT want to restart the game or keep tweaking the existing scenes for the sake of "improving" it. He wants to keep the game moving forward and improve it as it goes, instead of being stuck in the same spot and just releasing it as a new update.

So, while it may seem like we are continuing to make the same game, we really are doing our best to be open to everyone's feedback and make improvements based on upon the ones we feel are valid. The effects of that should be visible in the upcoming updates.

Once again, thank you for sharing your opinions with us :)
Like I said I did not wanted you to change your game or plans, just to make you think about a remark you made. In the end it is the story devs want to tell that we come for and sometimes that story or content is not for us, but for others to enjoy and that is fair enough. Looking forward to further instalments of game and have fun making them. :)

Reactions: Arisushi and jon95
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote