Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the sandbox had me a little worry but the navigation is very easy and the bell helps alot so thats great. this update did feel really kinetic though but i understand this update was mostly introducing the girls.

the BIGGEST con for me this update was camille. her being a sadist was a sad moment for me not really into femdom personally. also i dont mind sharing girls with other girls as long as we have the choice. but yeah the lesbian scene kinda ruined camille for me. sadly it's cause i still remember when she was MC's wife. all in all i just hope we can choose who is in the harem.

but for the most part story seems nice. the bartender was good also.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
the sandbox had me a little worry but the navigation is very easy and the bell helps alot so thats great. this update did feel really kinetic though but i understand this update was mostly introducing the girls.

the BIGGEST con for me this update was camille. her being a sadist was a sad moment for me not really into femdom personally. also i dont mind sharing girls with other girls as long as we have the choice. but yeah the lesbian scene kinda ruined camille for me. sadly it's cause i still remember when she was MC's wife. all in all i just hope we can choose who is in the harem.

I'm guessing you can't avoid the femdom or lesbian scene? I ask because I want to know if I will bother playing this.

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018

Hi body you don't need to worry about that. even in the past update she was supposed to have dual personality with sadism being a secret one that will be exposed gradually. In this update we did the opposite.
She is the widow of Connor Baker. After his death, she was devasted and gladly accepted the help that Anthony was willing to provide. Her husband wasn’t rich and only worked for Anthony. Connor was a good friend of Anthony, and he usually invited the MC to their house for parties and a usual blind date with one of Camille’s friends. Camille lived with Anthony for four years under the same roof and started to develop some sort of feelings for him. Still, when he decided to leave again to helm his company one more time, she felt betrayed, and past feelings of sadness resurfaced. Since then she changed into this character. She just wants to escape from her pain and make herself look powerfull by causing other people pain.
In this game you can choose from 2 routes one is to summit to her, the other one you will be the dominant party.

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
I'm guessing you can't avoid the femdom or lesbian scene? I ask because I want to know if I will bother playing this.
there is no strong femdom (against male) scenes in this update and yeah you can't skip the lesbian scene in this update I can make it skipable in future ones if I find that people don't like this kind scenes.
Yeah and you can choose your favorite girl in the future. When the game gains more support we'll open multiple routes for the player to choose but we can't do that right now so please understand

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
PS. your feedback is important and will have great on which route and the character we focus on in coming updates

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
there is no strong femdom (against male) scenes in this update and yeah you can't skip the lesbian scene in this update I can make it skipable in future ones if I find that people don't like this kind scenes.
Yeah and you can choose your favorite girl in the future. When the game gains more support we'll open multiple routes for the player to choose but we can't do that right now so please understand
I don't think this is for me. I have read you can choose to be the Dom and that is great for someone like me, but I have no interest in lesbian scenes at all and it seems this game will have a lot of those.

What do you mean by favorite girl?

Reactions: HansDampf788

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
I don't think this is for me. I have read you can choose to be the Dom and that is great for someone like me, but I have no interest in lesbian scenes at all and it seems this game will have a lot of those.

What do you mean by favorite girl?
The game will have many lesbian scenes that's for sure but as I said those can be made skippable if the players didn't like them.
by favorite girl i mean the girl (or girls) you like, you'll be able to only play their scenes while ignoring others. but i can't do that for now because every update will have multi routes and content will be damn huge. when our supporters number increase we'll have more motivations to add more content and release updates at faster rates

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
The game will have many lesbian scenes that's for sure but as I said those can be made skippable if the players didn't like them.
by favorite girl i mean the girl (or girls) you like, you'll be able to only play their scenes while ignoring others. but i can't do that for now because every update will have multi routes and content will be damn huge. when our supporters number increase we'll have more motivations to add more content and release updates at faster rates
This has the romance tag, but you say there will be a lot of lesbian content and we can only skip it. I have to ask what is the point of the game? I mean I don't see the harem tag, but you say we can choose more than one girl. It just sounds like sharing is a thing and I don't see a tag for that either. So is the MC looking to pimp out the girls or trying to make a harem? What is the MC's goal in the story?

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
Hi all, my unofficial compressed Android port of Corrupted Island 0.2 Beta
Usual gestures etc
Mega
thanks for the Android port. i wanted to wait for the final release before making it, but you helped me save time :)

Last edited:

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
This has the romance tag, but you say there will be a lot of lesbian content and we can only skip it. I have to ask what is the point of the game? I mean I don't see the harem tag, but you say we can choose more than one girl. It just sounds like sharing is a thing and I don't see a tag for that either. So is the MC looking to pimp out the girls or trying to make a harem? What is the MC's goal in the story?
Summary
Meet Anthony, a wealthy business owner who was forcefully retired from his own company and decided to follow-up on his dream of becoming a teacher. He harbors a secret that will unfold his story and decide the path of a stand-up man or a corrupted maniac.

Genre/Tags
3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Harem, Big tits, Big ass, Small tits, Lesbian, Masturbation, Teasing, Oral sex, Handjob, Teen(>18), MILF, Anal sex, Corruption, Vaginal sex, Romance, Virgin, BDSM, Submission, Male domination, Female domination(you can only choose one from the 2 domination paths), Spanking, Pregnancy, Stripping, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism.
(This is what we have planed for the game for the time being. The ones in the orange color are already included in the current update while the others will be added to the later ones. We may add other tags in the future depending on the situation)

Characters:
The game will have:

• 1 mc male characters
  • 7 main female characters
  • 1 antagonist
  • 5 side male characters (for now)
  • 10+ side female characters
More details will be available latter.

Setting:
Fictitious contemporary world setting. The plot happens on an island that was owned by a mysterious family.

Basic Story Arcs:
Slice of life stories that explores human nature and corruption. He can choose true love in the love paths; he can choose to be submissive or be the dominant one in a relationship; or he can decide to have everyone be at his mercy.

Plot Themes:
The story has the main arc that follows the main protagonist retiring from his role as the CEO in the company that he helped built and following his dream of becoming a teacher. Secrets about him and people from his past will unravel as he decides to go back home and rekindle some lost relationships. As the story moves forward, he must decide whether he will be a kindhearted person or corrupt everyone. While contemplating on his life, he must ensure that his secret is not found out by the people close to him and deal with the incoming threats of the people who forced him to retire.

Gameplay:
-You will play Anthony, a wealthy businessman (name changeable), as he navigates through different options and choices that will affect the characters’ parameters and flags which will trigger a variety of events with different endings.

-The game will have six loops between the time of the day (3 where the story unfolds, and 3 where the free roaming is allowed)

-There will be different parameters that affect every character:

• Morality compass - for Anthony, every time he makes a decision out of his comfort that corrupts him, that bar fills with 1 /square. Compass made of Corruption bar and Purity bar.

• Behavior meter - for every character in the game , has 3 negatives, 3 positives and 1 neutral. Some of the choices you make affects the behavior meter and adds some flavor to how the characters are talking to you, or open up hidden quests.
    Negative meter means they don't trust you or they hate you, or have negative feelings towards you.
    Positive meter means they are admiring you, or feeling love or trust towards you
    neutral is when you meet them the 1st time

• Corruption points - for every character that gets in contact with Anthony when he affects them negatively
  • Purity points - for every character that gets in contact with Anthony when he affects them positively
(there will be some changes to the game play)

Last edited:

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
I just copied our patreon post i hope you get the answer to your question in there. the game will have multi routes and 2 of them are pure romance to get them you will have to reject every other girl but Barbara or Sophie.
PS. there is no harem tag here in f95 because the current updates doesn't have harem content
PS. there will be some changes to the game play.
PS. we can add or remove routes later based on the feedback we get (this won't change the main story. just some H content added or removed)

Last edited:

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
he can decide to have everyone be at his mercy.
This part seems to contradict your statement about "many lesbian scenes" unless you are saying the player is just assumed to be into lesbians.

About the quoted post answering my question, no not really, it just raises more to be honest and at this point it becomes clear that this is not a game for me.

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
This part seems to contradict your statement about "many lesbian scenes" unless you are saying the player is just assumed to be into lesbians.

About the quoted post answering my question, no not really, it just raises more to be honest and at this point it becomes clear that this is not a game for me.
Yes the lesbian scenes will be to those who are interested. Although I'm sad that you didn't find what you want in our game but I can understand that everyone has thier own taste. Thanks for taking some of your time to check the game and I hope I can see you in the future if you changed your mind or if we make other games

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
If you still want to ask about anything please feel free to do so

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I still you want to ask about anything please feel free to do so
Not really anything else to ask. I have no interest in lesbian scenes and you have made it clear they are a big part of the story. You are a DEV that thinks harem means every girl has to be bi or it somehow not a harem and I am well paste fed up with that train of thought.

I do thank you for your attempts to answer my questions and I wish you luck with your game.

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
Not really anything else to ask. I have no interest in lesbian scenes and you have made it clear they are a big part of the story. You are a DEV that thinks harem means every girl has to be bi or it somehow not a harem and I am well paste fed up with that train of thought.

I do thank you for your attempts to answer my questions and I wish you luck with your game.
NO problem.

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
PS. The game will have multi tags and routes but the player can choose which ones to play (tho you will experience less content this way)
To choose the pure romance route you will have to reject all the girls except the one you like (curently only Barbra and Sophie are the only ones with romance route)
PS. This game main point is corruption so most events will be in the harem route

Last edited:

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020

Hi, this is the new script writer for the game.

Happy to hear you liked most parts of the story (and found the navigation to be easy - Jon95 really took extra care to try and make it that way.)

--

As for the Camille problem you said - I hope you won't mind being mildly spoiled. Camille's current sadistic personality is the result of all the experiences she had so far in her life.

But in reality, Camille also has a secretly masochistic side to her, which the MC can unravel as the story progresses. So, unless you specifically choose to see her sadistic side, you will find Camille to be revealed more as a complex love interest, rather than a dominatrix.

The same holds true for the lesbian scenes as well, it was important to have them all established in this update, but in all future updates you can easily avoid them.

--

While we cannot change much of what has already been made so far, I would highly recommend sticking around for the next update to see how flexible the game is - to meet as many player's preferences as possible, especially in the case of Camille.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinuss and jon95

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020

Hi, this is the new script writer of the game. Sorry to bother you again after you said you're done, but if you don't mind can you clear my doubt?

Is the existence of bisexual, lesbian women in the game which makes you dislike it? Or is it simply the fact that their scenes are an integral part of the story?

For example, if the player has the choice to skip the lesbian scenes without losing track of the main plot, would that make the game more digestible for you?

Reactions: jon95

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Hi, this is the new script writer of the game. Sorry to bother you again after you said you're done, but if you don't mind can you clear my doubt?

Is the existence of bisexual, lesbian women in the game which makes you dislike it? Or is it simply the fact that their scenes are an integral part of the story?

For example, if the player has the choice to skip the lesbian scenes without losing track of the main plot, would that make the game more digestible for you?
I have no problem with a character's sexuality be it male or female. My issue with this game is that there is a lot of content that doesn't pertain to the MC. If I wanted to see a bunch of lesbian content I would play a female protagonist, as I don't get anything from watching a lesbian scene it is pointless to me and just a waste of time. As for the skipping it option, if it's not important to the story why is it in the game? Do you just like it? Are you trying draw in a certain crowd?

There is a lot of other things I could go into about why I am no longer interested in this game, but it would be pointless as you will make the game you like(as you should). One last thing, I don't like to share my girls unless under certain conditions and only with females. You may ask, why I have a problem with the content if I'm willing to share with women and the answer is simple, context.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote