chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah no different than waiting 6 damn months for an update from another game.. because with these shit battles that is what we are basically doing! Destroying a good game with these shit battles.
I'm playing a completed game never got to finish then got my wasteland 3, if you scroll back you'll see pic of my games, never get bored and not worry about updates and when they come I wait a few days so server not busy. We know you miss your kids like everyone(even thou we all knoww that's a lie, we jut want bang the rest of the girls) but let's go with the kids.

Reactions: Killer_Looks

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

1685010759322.png
DOWNLOAD BELOW:

PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

Killer_Looks

Mar 9, 2020
I'm playing a completed game never got to finish then got my wasteland 3, if you scroll back you'll see pic of my games, never get bored and not worry about updates and when they come I wait a few days so server not busy. We know you miss your kids like everyone(even thou we all knoww that's a lie, we jut want bang the rest of the girls) but let's go with the kids.
I miss my kids damn it! (also my wives, that's a given) but it's worth the wait, got enough time to go back and take a look at all the easter eggs I missed, and I missed a lot apparently. Can't wait for some more.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.18.9] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,36 GB / 472 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.9-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,32 GB / 439 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.9-mac-crunched.zip
= ~34,7% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson
Latest Guide by micmitja

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.9Patreon
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Maybe it's just me, but this game seems to be getting more complicated and less story. If I wanted to play a combat game I'd fire up Call of Duty or Halo or something. This is like a Ren'Py version of Risk. I got to love this game because of the story telling and the mystery solving. As much as I once loved it, I think I'm done. I'll check back in a year or so and see if it's still spinning it's wheels or if we get back to a story that's interesting.

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
Maybe it's just me, but this game seems to be getting more complicated and less story. If I wanted to play a combat game I'd fire up Call of Duty or Halo or something.
It's not just you. To alter gameplay so suddenly from "puzzle-solving RenPy game" to "clunky click-heavy turn-based combat game" is a major risk. People that love the story can suddenly have a change of heart because it's not the same game they started playing. Games with combat will (rightfully) start with it more polished, like Adventurer Trainer.

On the plus side, it's getting weekly updates, which is better than most games. I'm hopeful that when I eventually return, assuming I remember what's going on, I'll have some fun and some closure.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I'll pass on this one...
Why waste 7 days if i can rehab the girls in 3 evenings myself? Especially since you cant do anything else in evenings it would be stupid to give up on the only content we have that time.
And the goons? I prefer to kill them over everything else. They wanted war, they annoyed me since the beginning of the game and finally i can beat their asses and slit their throats...why should i give up on the only benefit i have from their takeover of my town? I dont need more free roaming guys in general + fighting has been easy enough without the need for more fighters + i dont want to waste my food resources on them + the bigger the army the more attention it draws...at least in a world with basic logic around ;)
I may change my mind a little if you let us run in female goons as well, i dont waste girls, but i dont see a single reason to let a guy survive this war...especially not one of my enemys ^^
So please, focus on taking back town, finding our girls and kids and annihilate the enemies instead of holding their hands until they switch sides. Its war, let the enemy blood flow and save our people.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
not going to lie i kind of miss seeing the moms and the kids sometimes i just like seeing the cute moments hope nothing happens too them cuz i maybe pissed

Reactions: $@~

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
It's not just you. To alter gameplay so suddenly from "puzzle-solving RenPy game" to "clunky click-heavy turn-based combat game" is a major risk. People that love the story can suddenly have a change of heart because it's not the same game they started playing. Games with combat will (rightfully) start with it more polished, like Adventurer Trainer.

On the plus side, it's getting weekly updates, which is better than most games. I'm hopeful that when I eventually return, assuming I remember what's going on, I'll have some fun and some closure.
for me, weekly updates of "yawn! who cares?" is worse than a year and a half for "WOW!, Holy shit!". I think that may be part of the problem, they feel so obligated to rush something out once a week that they've lost focus.

Degen003

Sep 14, 2020
are the giant black boxes still a thing ? i rerun the game a couple of patches ago to find myself grossed out by this black box junk

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017

View attachment 2647881
DOWNLOAD BELOW:

PC/LINUX:
- WorkUpload
MAC: - WorkUpload
ANDROID: - WorkUpload
"KNOWN ISSUES:
Due to the necessity of changing the User Interface, some screens (such as the skill, inventory, fighter and crafting screens) haven't had a UI pass and look kinda janky. All this will be fixed in the next few updates, so please bear with me until then. thank you!"
Have all interface changes (and any bugs) been completed (or fixed)? Will they possibly still last, say, until version v.020 ???

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Have all interface changes (and any bugs) been completed (or fixed)? Will they possibly still last, say, until version v.020 ???
well i can say only for me, but i didnt notice any bugs, and did content for this one and previous in one go. only change that have notice is updated fighting screen, from 8 bit to this

Reactions: wwgwa

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I miss my kids damn it! (also my wives, that's a given) but it's worth the wait, got enough time to go back and take a loot at all the easter eggs I missed, and i missed a lot apparently. Can't wait for some more.
Just to see pixie do her things makes the game easier to start and check stuff like you said, not gonna lie I knew there were easter eggs but never bothered to look for them, will google to see where they are. (y)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Could some kind soul teach me how to get/learn the skills from the boss girls
I have fought using them but still didnt learn a single one
Go to war room select fighters, put girl you want to learn skill fronline then MC support go get into trouble fight goons, select girl skill you want to learn and you should get message MC is learning new skill then another message after saying MC has learn xxx skill. This is how I did it never bothered looking for other way maybe there's easier way.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Been a while since I've been here...
Finally, new content and no more side hoe events where we pump and recruit girls???
COMBAT??? Looks like I'm coming back.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes