netho

Jun 27, 2019
17 main girls, 3 storylines and fuck knows how many side characters.
-snip-
(Basically they were meant to be one-shot characters but Arc underestimated the audience's love for milfs)
So... I'm just guessing here, but it's probably gonna be quite a while for any of the milfs getting some pregnancy event, huh? Love the game but I have put it on hold for some time, will probably check it back later until at least we have more content with those milfs, or at the very the least with the aunt (forgot the name, Jessica??) or Madison.

Reactions: girdeyordo

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
So... I'm just guessing here, but it's probably gonna be quite a while for any of the milfs getting some pregnancy event, huh? Love the game but I have put it on hold for some time, will probably check it back later until at least we have more content with those milfs, or at the very the least with the aunt (forgot the name, Jessica??) or Madison.
Jessica is prolly going to be the next main girl to get preggers.
And there are some netori hints in there. (Before you freak out, remember netori means someone else is getting cucked, in this case Jessica's husband who is a major asshole)

And also Arc did a poll about which side girls should get pregananant.
Guess what...
The real state milfs won.

So if Arc gets his shit together then we'll get some preggo milfs soon-ish.
(Not that I give a shit about pregnancy stuff, but a guy I talked to is really into the idea of fucking Jessica in front of her husband and getting her pregnant)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
There's nothing like "Yours", Only OURS...
Insert certain theme and pic
There was a movie named "Yours, Mine and Ours" that had Lucille Ball and Bob Hope in a Brady Bunch-sort of situation (except they had additional kids TOGETHER). It was made several years BEFORE the Brady Bunch aired.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There was a movie named "Yours, Mine and Ours" that had Lucille Ball and Bob Hope in a Brady Bunch-sort of situation (except they had additional kids TOGETHER). It was made several years BEFORE the Brady Bunch aired.
I don't know any of those movies.

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
How to open the Hot Spring? I have finished this game, even the lead is written to wait for the next version, as well as Bond with the girls.

And this ( i played on Android )
Screenshot_2021-02-13-22-15-26-05.jpg

Hot to unlock that one? The one With a padlock and blended image?

Anyway I wonder, do you think that Veronica and Madison's story will have a pregnancy feature? Because I saw in the Daydreaming feature there was no Madison and Veronica.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
[Image shows the heart cards with the character 'Luna' locked]

Hot to unlock that one? The one With a padlock and blended image?

Anyway I wonder, do you think that Veronica and Madison's story will have a pregnancy feature? Because I saw in the Daydreaming feature there was no Madison and Veronica.
That's Luna, one of the council members, since you already have Asteria, Roxy and Qarinah then it means you already have access to all of the council members areas. You seem to have missed Luna though.
(NOTE: when you go there for the first time you have to go through a dark cave, buy matches at the store and follow the direction of the flame)

I don't know if there's any character that won't have optional pregnancy content (except the ones you can't fuck obviously).
But yeah, as a matter of fact Chastity, Chloe, Gwen, Lyx, Madison & Veronica don't have the daydream preggo thing.
Which is odd since Chastity and Veronica have been in the game since act 1.
Also Chloe and Gwen are fuckable since the start of act 2.

I may be misremembering but I heard that there were plans to remove the daydream thing since it's pointless now that the pregnancy system is actually put in place and the only thing left is to develop all the characters to 4 hearts (or whatever you might need for side girls)

Guys , if i want to load the game, should i transfer the save file only or with persistent file ?
The persistent file is important, since it stores data that carries over all saves. For example the gallery unlocks and settings.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
RELEASE v0.8.8!

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!
In this week's update there's a new love event for Asteria and the Eldritch storyline moves forward... with spooky results! Where is all this leading? And will it result in tentacles? Let's hope not! (Or do. Y'know, whatever you're into). Also, Lyx is being weird again. I hope you enjoy! :)
CHANGELOG:
  • MAIN STORY: New Main Story event! (Follow your ELDRITCH lead!)
  • Asteria: New LOVE Event!
  • Lyx: Lyx will now appear in certain places each day of the week, once you've completed Chloe's second story event! Every day she can be found in a new spot - can you find all seven locations Lyx is hiding? Let me know in the comments if you do! (And no cheating!)
  • Misc: Gwen's yandere events will no longer trigger when she's sleeping with you or in the dungeon. Because there's crazy and then there's CRAZY
  • Misc: Updated a whole bunch of older renders and animations that had various glitches and inconsistencies
  • Misc: Updated a number of Lead images
  • Bug: Chloe was experiencing outbreaks before a certain event. Quiet those voices in your head!
  • Bug: Fixed a weird glitch in one of Claire's animations. No more subliminal messaging!
  • Bug: Roxy's love level wasn't showing properly. She should be at level 3 now if you've completed all her events so far. She loves you more than you thought!
  • Bug: Minor typos fixed

Jan 24, 2021
  • Lyx: Lyx will now appear in certain places each day of the week, once you've completed Chloe's second story event! Every day she can be found in a new spot - can you find all seven locations Lyx is hiding? Let me know in the comments if you do! (And no cheating!)
## DISGUISE
default lyx_disguise_cafe_met = 0 ## Have you found Lyx outside the café?
default lyx_disguise_bar_met = 0 ## Have you found Lyx in the bar?
default lyx_disguise_park_met = 0 ## Have you found Lyx in the park?
default lyx_disguise_shops_met = 0 ## Have you found Lyx near the shops?
default lyx_disguise_college_met = 0 ## Have you found Lyx in the college?
default lyx_disguise_beach_met = 0 ## Have you found Lyx on the beach?
default lyx_disguise_marina_met = 0 ## Have you found Lyx at the marina?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh, it updated.

Heh, Easy.
It's a waiting game after all...
= w=b

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.8.7
CorruptedKingdoms-0.8.8-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Mega

All hail...this update patch...

• Haha

jerope

Jan 1, 2020
Mega

Dude you are fast. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks btw. (y)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
## DISGUISE
default lyx_disguise_cafe_met = 0 ## Have you found Lyx outside the café?
default lyx_disguise_bar_met = 0 ## Have you found Lyx in the bar?
default lyx_disguise_park_met = 0 ## Have you found Lyx in the park?
default lyx_disguise_shops_met = 0 ## Have you found Lyx near the shops?
default lyx_disguise_college_met = 0 ## Have you found Lyx in the college?
default lyx_disguise_beach_met = 0 ## Have you found Lyx on the beach?
default lyx_disguise_marina_met = 0 ## Have you found Lyx at the marina?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Took me a minute to realize where that tournament arena is from... Killed many a Ganesha there with a 42-year-old loli that can lift a several hundred pound cross of an unknown metal that fires lightning-infused spears into the sky.

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes