Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
When do we get to unlock the mountain area? I can't find it to level up my insight.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Of course you do. Your prize is listening to my incoherent angry tirade about how I wish we'd get some form of continuation or, god forbid, a resolution to Chloe's issue already so I can actually bring myself to play the game again. I haven't touched it since... what, 0.6.0? Right now the focus seems to be more on appeasing the preg crew than with continuing the myriad plots that have been seemingly left hanging for a while now.

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
I found all 7 Lyx hiding spots - and it took me longer than 5 minutes bc I wanted to enjoy playing the game, not-to-mention there was a little interaction with Lyx which, imo, seems like it would've taken a bit more than 5 minutes to get through all 7 days to accomplish. It was a fun little aside. Thanks, dev.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
My map doesn't show the hot spring area and Gramps don't say anything about that.
Gramps should say something if you ask to train after training with all the 4 kunoichi. (Martial at level 5)

{...} I wish we'd get some form of continuation or, god forbid, a resolution to Chloe's issue already so I can actually bring myself to play the game again. I haven't touched it since... what, 0.6.0? Right now the focus seems to be more on appeasing the preg crew than with continuing the myriad plots that have been seemingly left hanging for a while now.
Oh golly. Arc just keeps digging a deeper and deeper hole by adding more characters and storylines.

Here. I made an approximated list of when was the last version that a specific main girl got content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yeah, imagine how the fans of Chastity, Emma, Gwen, Jessica, Lily, Lyx, Morgana and Pixie feel.
Sure, some of them have gotten scenes. Lily & Pixie got a preggo scene recently.
Chastity and Morgana are tied to the Eldritch and Fey storylines so until those progress... Yikerinos
I didn't include Annie because she had some story but she still doesn't have a sex scene.

And yeah, the people that pestered Arc about the pregnancy system are now doing it for the event for their favourite girl. Which won't really count for Gwen and Chloe since they're extra special.

If you only like one character in these types of games, you're going to be waiting a lot.

Also, to remind this bit. The pregnancy events need the character to be at love level 4. And apparently Arc is focusing on getting all the characters to that level.

Kuroashc

May 26, 2020
So, I accidentally "pregnant" Kana during one of her event. Then the scene where i met Artifact in her Nexus, which is fine but the MC wasn't supposed to know about the Nexus thing right now. Maybe i'm wrong. Bug maybe?

I'm at the point after the training arc with gramps. Putting the story aside for now since i need to catch up with the girls. Im playing on v0.8.7 (2nd playthrough).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
just got to the one part where ami is murdered and actively upset shes so damn cute and honestly wanted her to become one of the loved characters like the hell why kill her out of all of the other chars there why her jesus way to kill off a super cute looking char
Welcome to the club, grab your torch and your pitchfork in the room three doors past the bathroom.
Pfft, you say you're mad. Imagine being on the livestream she was created and then seeing this happen to her... It wasn't pretty, many died that day. I can still hear their screams.

I wonder of one thing... I put it as spoiler just in case...
I'm going to put this as a spoiler since it might ruin some aspects of the game for you.

Any info on console command?
Arc doesn't recommend messing with the console.
And after reading the scripts I wouldn't either, the stats are tied to progression so shit is bound to go haywire if you mess with it, it's much safer to get someone else's savefile and change the name on the laptop.

The money is safe to edit, but there's also a cheat for money in the previously mentioned laptop.
No patreon exclusive codes, no bullshit. Accessible from the start and you can get as much as you damn please.

I insist on this because you have no idea how many crash reports arrive because someone tried to set a girls love level to 10 when the game doesn't allow it to go over 5.
Arc could put a failsafe, but at the same time why bother if the user is doing something they're not supposed to do. It would be like if I complained to Bethesda because my big tittied waifu is crashing Skyrim.

So, I accidentally "pregnant" Kana during one of her event. Then the scene where i met Artifact in her Nexus, which is fine but the MC wasn't supposed to know about the Nexus thing right now. Maybe i'm wrong. Bug maybe?

I'm at the point after the training arc with gramps. Putting the story aside for now since i need to catch up with the girls. Im playing on v0.8.7 (2nd playthrough).
Right, so artifact is a bit wonky, I might have to suggest a way to polish some rough edges.

Basically you meet artifact under two conditions:

The way you're supposed to do it: Get permission from Morgana to use the nexus and then meet all the council members. After you do that if you roam in the nexus Artifact should pull you in (as her dialogue suggests)

The other way (a bit messy): If you met Artifact before she will pull you in again after you get a girl pregnant. If you haven't met her then she will pull you while you sleep (inconsistent since you were sleeping and not in the nexus). She will do that regardless if you've ever visited the nexus in the first place.

Artifact is supposed to work as a tutorial for the pregnancy stuff, so I don't know if Arc should maybe block the pregnancy until the nexus is unlocked or tweak the dialogue a little so it doesn't sound so inconsistent and end up confusing new players.

Also, Kana has a guaranteed pregnancy on her 4 hearts event.

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
Curious question, did I read right and there is a nexus point for Gramps place? If so, where would I need to go in order to retrieve and activate this item

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes