preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
How to progress with Luna after handmaidens make her sleep and you took the photo of the tome and cheat sheet? I arrived the machine in the tunnels and mc says it's too dangerous. I also found the strange statue as well

Also Chloe needs to teach me how org catches Fey but I cannot even talk about it with her right now after she said that she will teach me in couple of days

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
i'm pretty sure it did
It was banned due to rule 7 at some point then the staff had a change of heart and decided to put it back in.
That game is usually used as an example of how vague is rule 7 altogether, since it depends on the staff's opinion.

The rule of thumb tends to be:
2D stuff > Maybe
3D stuff > NOPE

This is going off topic, but yeah. Considering how persistent people are about that stuff (even on the discord) Arc might end up not releasing any troublesome cards any time soon.

Completely off-topic again. Apparently Arc is one of (if not the only) koikatsu based devs that give their cards as a tier reward. Selebus used to do that but stopped due to "reasons".

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
How to progress with Luna after handmaidens make her sleep and you took the photo of the tome and cheat sheet? I arrived the machine in the tunnels and mc says it's too dangerous. I also found the strange statue as well

Also Chloe needs to teach me how org catches Fey but I cannot even talk about it with her right now after she said that she will teach me in couple of days
Check the leads or heart cards.
If it says that's all, it means that's all.

For the time being the storylines don't seem to be getting progress since Arc is trying to get most of the main girls to love level 3 or 4 for their pregnancy events. With the exception of Morgana & Chastity (Needs progress in Fey and Eld storylines) and Chloe and Gwen (They need more work to get preggernet since they got a full blast Shatter/Awaken respectively, also the fact that they don't have any progress besides showing you their previous lives that you fucked up [Gwen and her fiancee and Chloe with her little sister])

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I suppose you aren't aware of the option to turn off the yandere mode in the game settings.
View attachment 1023754

Or if you don't feel like being a wuss you could just give her a pounding every now and then.

There you go lad. No need to get your balls in a twist.
Thanks yeah I have not been in the menu in a long time so did not even realize it was there. I will definitely turn it off..

Reactions: CursedFlame91

AeroPlate

Oct 25, 2019
How do i to buy The College Property i cant see anymore dialouge that hints for a continuation of that storyline.or does it need another wait for a new update?

Sep 20, 2018
Wait what? I'm new to the game but I checked College was added since build v0.5.1 and theres still no routes that can lead a closure on that College Mini-plot?
surely by that time span there'd be something other than a cliffhanger,bruh.
The order that Arc does thins in here is a bit random, it might be done by polls or discord.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
17 main girls, 3 storylines and fuck knows how many side characters.
Out of them how many are meant to be just one-shots and how many are going to be close to main but not really main in terms of content.

Like, just to put as a reference let's use the kunoichi, they got an update recently (0.8.6).
Want to guess when was the last time they got content before that?
Yep, that's right. 59 versions. About 15 months give or take, but prolly give if you consider the breaks and... stuff.

So yeah, fans of characters like Chastity have been waiting for quite a while.
And they prolly will have to wait quite a bit more too xD.

Also the college seems to be quite popular, but I bet you will have to get both Veronica and Madison (especially Madison) to a high enough love level so you can buy the college.

Let's just hope the thing that happened with the real state milfs doesn't become a frequent occurence.
(Basically they were meant to be one-shot characters but Arc underestimated the audience's love for milfs)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Also the college seems to be quite popular, but I bet you will have to get both Veronica and Madison (especially Madison) to a high enough love level so you can buy the college.
We keep cucking the husband -> husband finds out -> abandons 'em -> Planet-tiddy milf turns to us so we'd finally buy the college -> profit ??? or maybe even take 'em to the mansion -> buy rooms for 'em?

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
So, I just want to double check if I've fully populated the daycare so far with what's available.

I currently have:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there somebody I missed?
well, after the Lily pregnancy update I had a glitch that had Lily giving birth every night whether I went to her or not and ended up with 14 baby Lily's in the daycare :oops:
:ROFLMAO:
turning "impregnation" on and off a couple of times somehow cured that and I went back to the "normal" that you have there (except my kids are cuter than yours :LOL:)

• Wow
Reactions: MadFoole

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
well, after the Lily pregnancy update I had a glitch that had Lily giving birth every night whether I went to her or not and ended up with 14 baby Lily's in the daycare :oops:
:ROFLMAO:
turning "impregnation" on and off a couple of times somehow cured that and I went back to the "normal" that you have there (except my kids are cuter than yours :LOL:)
I had the same problem with Lily...so I reload the game (I hate the idea of one of my children lost in the vacuum of the crystal for the eternity...it's so cruel) and discovered that that's happens because I turn off "pregnancy" the day after Lily gets pregnant.
I know it seems to make little sense as a thing but i guess removing the pregnancy option while one of the girls is pregnant sends the game into tilt.

There's nothing like "Yours", Only OURS...
Insert certain theme and pic
Biggest Family Ever.
And that's how I like it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: HogRocket

Hotaka

Jun 13, 2019
Does anyone have save files the newest version ? I just lost my data :'( i play from the start but i forget to transfer the save files

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes