rjay171

May 31, 2020
anyone have the 8.6 update patch. I tried downloading one before but it got firewalled as a trojan.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
How can I progress in the Luna story. I just talked to male rabbit Noli and he said wanted to get saved. He said 'you give me hope. call me' or something like that then nothing happens after that. I visited luna's place morning, afternoon, evening. Nothing happens

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
How can I progress in the Luna story. I just talked to male rabbit Noli and he said wanted to get saved. He said 'you give me hope. call me' or something like that then nothing happens after that. I visited luna's place morning, afternoon, evening. Nothing happens
I'm not sure I understand where you are in the story but the one about Luna is one of the most frequently asked questions in this thread (and also for this reason, you are likely to find the answer using the simple search function...).
Look for Luna at night at the market, she should be on the roof of the house on the left.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm not sure I understand where you are in the story but the one about Luna is one of the most frequently asked questions in this thread (and also for this reason, you are likely to find the answer using the simple search function...).
Look for Luna at night at the market, she should be on the roof of the house on the left.
I'm gonna guess that you're talking about the catgirl in another game and not the bunny girl we got 'ere.

TheRug

Apr 23, 2019
So, I am not sure what happens when Gwen gets the "Broken" trait, I know that she goes all Yandere but what exactly does that entail? Will I have to worry about randomly getting 'Game Overs' after going to sleep or does it only affect the dialogue henceforth?

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
So, I am not sure what happens when Gwen gets the "Broken" trait, I know that she goes all Yandere but what exactly does that entail? Will I have to worry about randomly getting 'Game Overs' after going to sleep or does it only affect the dialogue henceforth?
So far in my experience, it involves frequent needy messages on your phone and occasionally waking up to her grinning over you with one hand gripping a vegetable knife while the other is reaching for your boxers.

Hence my asking in this thread if there's a way to "un-break" her.

TheRug

Apr 23, 2019
So far in my experience, it involves frequent needy messages on your phone and occasionally waking up to her grinning over you with one hand gripping a vegetable knife while the other is reaching for your boxers.

Hence my asking in this thread if there's a way to "un-break" her.
Ah, okay. That's better than getting a game over every 3 days . So far, the only way to"un-break" her is to load a save before the breaking happens, luckily for me, that save was right before I went to bed the night it happened.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Gwen, I HATE HER! She is more fucking broken than the one that hears voices in her head and has the Tourette's syndrome! I can't even ignore her because the dev keeps having her message you on the damn phone.. It's so damn jarring that it may end up destroying the game for me.

Please DEV stop the damn phone and let us fucking ignore her or better yet let us get her some damn medicine to heal her.. it is starting to RUIN the game for me.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Gwen, I HATE HER! She is more fucking broken than the one that hears voices in her head and has the Tourette's syndrome! I can't even ignore her because the dev keeps having her message you on the damn phone.. It's so damn jarring that it may end up destroying the game for me.

Please DEV stop the damn phone and let us fucking ignore her or better yet let us get her some damn medicine to heal her.. it is starting to RUIN the game for me.
I suppose you aren't aware of the option to turn off the yandere mode in the game settings.
screenshot0002.png

Or if you don't feel like being a wuss you could just give her a pounding every now and then.

There you go lad. No need to get your balls in a twist.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
one day when the dev had enough money made and the fans got angry enough, people are gonna be at arc's house holding signs, screaming "let us have sex with our loli children!!!"

if the game wasn't on Patreon we all know how the game would look like, people are paying for cards, you can be damn sure they will pay to see H scenes of their own children ingame. people are weird like that...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MadFoole

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let's not forget the fact that the sequel for Insexual Awakening (Which was made with Koikatsu instead of drawn) got banned in this forum for breaking the infamous "rule 7".

3d lolis are a big nope even in here.

I don't mean to kinkshame but really some people are a few clowns short of a circus.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let's not forget the fact that the sequel for Insexual Awakening (Which was made with Koikatsu instead of drawn) got banned in this forum for breaking the infamous "rule 7".

3d lolis are a big nope even in here.

I don't mean to kinkshame but really some people are a few clowns short of a circus.
oh ye I remember seeing the new version, I dislike cartoons so the 3D sequel was highly welcomed. didn't the cartoon version break rule 7 as well?

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
I will hazard a guess that Hana and Ard are the 'they' n the murder investigation, and both are the actual cover for the murderer. Would still like to be able to go further towards owning the College

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
I will hazard a guess that Hana and Ard are the 'they' n the murder investigation, and both are the actual cover for the murderer. Would still like to be able to go further towards owning the College
Hana and Ard feel like a red herring, a secret revealed accidentally on the way to finding the true killer.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
With all these delays on scooby-doo-questline, I won't even give a dam- on who's the true killer, I'd go for the innocent instead so the true ones will be guilty and fess up, they'd just be resurrected again anyway.

It's a win-win, the dead ones forget their allies' betrayal and the traitors will also get reset, best case scenario!!!
Everyone will forget and we'll just move on, happy times!!!
\@ w@/

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes